SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1)

+7
DarkThief
wawatu
Tarma
Don Vecta
Charco
Cm_Blast
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Warriors of FateSearch - Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1)

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:09 am

Ok, I uploaded the new version in the first post.
I wish you will like the changes, and now the game is fair enough.

By the way Darkthief, in my Punisher mod you talk about some bad things about it, you can try the new version I uploaded (like I did with this mod). In general I tried to fix most of that things. 

You can check the "Latest updates" in the first post to see details. I think the mod is more fair now.

Well, for now I only going to decrease a little the health to bosses in Captain Commando (at least for normal and let the hardest level with that heath) and do nothing more with my mods.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Warriors of FateSearch - Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1)

Post  Cm_Blast Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Ok, I reuploaded the mod one more time for 2 reasons:
1 - I forgot remove the ".zip" with all ".smk" and ".pal" from the folder, they aren't needed if you download the whole mod.
2 - I downgraded 2 or 3 pineappels/hamburguer for a simple apple. With no Barbons in sight the apple is enough. (I don't remember right now if I upgraded 1 pizza for an apple too).

This will be the last update to this mod unless I moved some food to the green zone by accident or something similar.

first post and links updated.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 am

I came again,This is a hard work for blaze,Because a lot of the enemy defense,The new Ninja very powerful, this is my video and not dead
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI0MDg4MjM2.html

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm

6566328 wrote:I came again,This is a hard work for blaze,Because a lot of the enemy defense,The new Ninja very powerful, this is my video and not dead
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI0MDg4MjM2.html

Good!

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Great run! I'm glad the characters are using the Chinese name instead of those awful Mongolian names that the American version has.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Great run! I'm glad the characters are using the Chinese name instead of those awful Mongolian names that the American version has.

I Changed the names at the same time I changed Barbons.

One day I will do a mod just for "6566328" with tons of bosses and no food, because he is so good he even ignore the 1 up in the fat boss XD.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Cm_Blast wrote:One day I will do a mod just for "6566328" with tons of bosses and no food

It's called Boss Rushes of Rage, all he has to do is turn off polices Razz
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:52 pm

DarkThief wrote:
Cm_Blast wrote:One day I will do a mod just for "6566328" with tons of bosses and no food

It's called Boss Rushes of Rage, all he has to do is turn off polices Razz

Nah, too easy for him XD.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  DEIA GAMES Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:27 pm

it is very nice mod i think the original game from capcom and super nintendo device but , from (Cm_Blast) is nicer than the original
i hope to you the best Forever . Very Happy Smile cheers 
DEIA GAMES
DEIA GAMES
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi guys. After some work finally I have a new update for this mod. Not only new objects but also the main cutscenes for the game.

Also, with the new “timer bomb” feature from 5.1 now I can add the final-timer-boss-battle. Defeat this final Boss in time and you will get the good ending. Fail to defeat him and you will get the sad ending (and a bit humiliating). Also with the sad Ending you won’t trigger any “credits”, so you won’t get the star for completing the mod.

So, the new features:
- New set of custom objects.
- Music for game over, select char and stage clear.
- All the main Cutscenes: the ones between levels/scenes.
- Final timer battle added, which trigger one of the two possible endings.

There isn’t any custom portraits, but I don’t really need them.

As a final note: I think some text have a bad translation. I was about to change it but I’m not the best person to rewrite English.
I’m well aware in the opening scene one character say “load” instead “Lord”, but I just let the game this way, is funny.

Warriors of FateSearch - Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1) - Page 2 Wof_015

Warriors of FateSearch - Streets of Rage Remake mod - Warriors of Fate (updated to 5.1) - Page 2 Wof_112

Links in the first post, updated.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:09 pm

New video available showing some of the new features, because the first was obsolete (lots of time that the Abadedes no longer are there, but in my first video they are).

So just to show how the mod actually is, the first post is updated with the new video. Now show some custom items and a cutscene, but in the game the cutscenes have a bit of animation. (The last cutscene is static just for this "trailer"; in the mod the screen changes more quickly).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Wow, Warriors of Fate. I've played it on both arcade and ps1 version.

By the way, do you want some funny videos? Check here, 1 Adam VS 5 Abadedes !!!

https://www.facebook.com/dinar.persephone/videos/vb.100003811462956/1128364953967209/?type=3
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Persephone wrote:Wow, Warriors of Fate. I've played it on both arcade and ps1 version.

By the way, do you want some funny videos? Check here, 1 Adam VS 5 Abadedes !!!

https://www.facebook.com/dinar.persephone/videos/vb.100003811462956/1128364953967209/?type=3

Oh yes, the first version with the Abadedes xD. Back in them Abadede wasn't as strong as it is now, but he still was too much to use him 3-5 at the same time.

You can do a combination with the original and old enemies, just for some balanced Razz.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:58 am

Actually, I love the Abadedes battle. My best record while fighting 5 of them was when playing as Shiva-3

I just lose 1 life. But it's because I made a mistake in the end. So I think fighting 5 Abadedes at the same time without losing a single life is actually possible.

Too bad many players were complained about this xD
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 am

I have the version with all the Barbons, but don't remember one with all the Abadedes.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:33 am

I was replaced all Hakuyos with Abadede. In first version of this MOD, cm_blast was using Abadede as Musclemen. However, many players were complained about it, so they're replaced by Barbon in second version.

I think Barbon is not as good as Abadede, but still tough because their block ability.
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 pm

DarkThief wrote:I have the version with all the Barbons, but don't remember one with all the Abadedes.

Yes, first one had that. Don't ask at what moment my brain said "5 Abadedes at once? ¡Great idea!".

Although in Sor 5a Abadede was much more easy. you could grab him anytime you want, although I was playing in normal too.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Mon May 28, 2018 3:45 pm

Fighting 5 Abadedes in normal difficulty isn't hard. But if you play it on Mania, you're toast xD

By the way, I've downloaded the newest version of this MOD. And I want to change those Hakuyos with Abadede again Very Happy

However, I just found if one of Hakuyo on stage 8 (remember a scene in my video when fighting 5 Abadedes?) in red color has a default names. I will tell you if I find another mistakes.
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Tue May 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Persephone wrote:Fighting 5 Abadedes in normal difficulty isn't hard. But if you play it on Mania, you're toast xD

By the way, I've downloaded the newest version of this MOD. And I want to change those Hakuyos with Abadede again Very Happy

However, I just found if one of Hakuyo on stage 8 (remember a scene in my video when fighting 5 Abadedes?) in red color has a default names. I will tell you if I find another mistakes.

I usually play on hard, and 5 of them it's painfull. 2 of them are hard enough, more if you are playing with skate3 or Roo.

I am aware about that wrong guy; Since I am playing my own stuff in alphabetical order WOF will be the last mod to be updated. Anyway, I already fixed the name, but wait until next weekend to look for it (only 3 or 4 mods are missing to reupload; Soon I'll finish).

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Tue May 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Yeah, Roo is useless. Fighting against 5 Abadedes using Roo will causing a frustation to the players xD

Hmm, I found another mistakes from this MOD

1. Are you sure if the music that playing when fighting 3 female assassins (Mei Mei, Mei Ling, and Mei Ya) is correct according to original game?

2. Still in same location. When fighting those ladies, one of Ninja has a default names.

3. In final battle, there are tons of bombs. However, one of them has default palettes. It can be found easily by looking at its "lamp"
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Persephone wrote:Yeah, Roo is useless. Fighting against 5 Abadedes using Roo will causing a frustation to the players xD

Hmm, I found another mistakes from this MOD

1. Are you sure if the music that playing when fighting 3 female assassins (Mei Mei, Mei Ling, and Mei Ya) is correct according to original game?

2. Still in same location. When fighting those ladies, one of Ninja has a default names.

3. In final battle, there are tons of bombs. However, one of them has default palettes. It can be found easily by looking at its "lamp"

Roo do good damage while throwing people a total problem against the 5.1 Abadede's version.

1. Thanks for this. I was done on purpose for 1 reason. When I created the mod the game ended at the Shiva fight; however the original game has an extra fight. Two themes for two fights, but since my game end early; I wasn't using one.

For this reason I gave that theme to the only boss that happens after a boss; the three ladys. However right now the final fight it's added, so I can separate the two tracks and let the three women having their original theme. Thanks for finding this one; I'll probably will missed. Fixed.

2. Ninja fixed.

3. Also fixed.

Thanks for everything.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Wed May 30, 2018 8:04 am

You're welcome. I'm glad to help Very Happy

I've finished change the Hakuyos to Abadede. And I found something interesting

When playing as Skate, I used a dash attack to them. However, both version of skate has a different result. For some reason, when using dash attack, Skate-2 would get an uppercut attack from Abadede more often than Skate-3. I don't know why @_@
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:33 am

Persephone wrote:You're welcome. I'm glad to help Very Happy

I've finished change the Hakuyos to Abadede. And I found something interesting

When playing as Skate, I used a dash attack to them. However, both version of skate has a different result. For some reason, when using dash attack, Skate-2 would get an uppercut attack from Abadede more often than Skate-3. I don't know why @_@

I want to point that I found that the blue Donovan and the black donovan have their names swapped from stage 4 on onwards or so. Blue Donovan are Chen and the black ones are Zhong; Only on the early stages they have the names correct.

The mod has been uploaded once again with the correct name; (the music that you talket on another post was fixed already, but I just found the swapping names now).

There were also 1 or 2 Garcias; but those are fixed too; well, all should be good now.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Their names were swapped? @_@

I never thought if it could be happened. Good, I will download it again

By the way, both my PS1 joysticks are broken, so I have to play it with keyboard instead (which make me fear to play it on Mania level) -_-
Persephone
Persephone
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  I.am.Blaze Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:00 pm

I did a playthrough of this on normal level. Overall, i found this mod to be of moderate difficulty but somewhat easier compared to the Captain Commando mod. Lengthwise, I think it's just about perfect. 45 mins is just about right. Anything less than 30 mins is too short & over an hour may cause too much fatigue so this mod is right in the zone for me. Took me about the same amount of time to complete the original WOF arcade game.  Might try this on a harder level if I can find a volunteer for player 2.

I.am.Blaze
I.am.Blaze
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUqpyoA7ag_ObJz1rFablGA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next