SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares

+12
attackofthebarbarian
Mr. Sunset
Saven
graylandertagger
Arcane
realnabarl
Don Vecta
bazzza
DarkThief
Benny26
Charco
klares
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Empty Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares

Post  klares Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

.::FISTS OF THE STREET DEADLY FURY::.

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Zv3hfm

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Sqo0zn
Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares 2weat5k

.:.DOWNLOAD.:.

Includes palettes (important to install palettes, to improve the experience in the mod, many enemies are characterized by their color palette)

Savegame (unlocked Sor maker)

Fists of the Street v1.2 (english)(NEW)

https://mega.nz/#!DB4SwQDB!JFYAvFCFB-06Vee1qMVOq0dr7YQfwPI8HTtFvthfWC0

Fists of the Street v1.2 (español)(NEW)

https://mega.nz/#!Ocw0yKRY!QwXHJXUiPHCit7T1SLoK5H0zKPZXTvp3p_0c8gHiT6o

Download old versions ----------------------------------------------

Version 2
(old version)(director´s cut) English
http://www.mediafire.com/?bwjv25v5ahzc9ac

(old version)(director´s cut) Spanish
http://www.mediafire.com/?c4iy5c75azn9c1c  
Version 3
(old version) (Fists of the Street) English  
http://www.mediafire.com/?yvabq68q2t2slyj  

(old version)(Fists of the Street) Spanish
http://www.mediafire.com/?v41tewc2qe5acm1  

savegame (unlocked, Sor Maker)
http://www.mediafire.com/?boor2nd75bl51r7

Greetings

Last edited by klares on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:56 am; edited 13 times in total
klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Empty Re: Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares

Post  Charco Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Looks great, looking forward to playing it!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Empty Re: Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares

Post  Benny26 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Nice to finally see it up Klares! Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Could we have non-4shared links as well please?
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Empty alternative link

Post  bazzza Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:22 pm

DarkThief wrote:Could we have non-4shared links as well please?

Try this dude, http://www.putlocker.com/file/AE8686B7039C4DD4
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 pm

hello,
it took me a while to migrate here the mod

but I wanted to put it, with the latest update.

by bazzza on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 pm

if you do not mind could catch the link, to put as mirror link

I hope you enjoy this latest version, now if this mod ended.

regards
klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 pm

bazzza wrote:
DarkThief wrote:Could we have non-4shared links as well please?

Thanks man, 4shared is a nightmare.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm

ok, I have added the link "putlocker" in the download, in the main post.

thanks bazza

regards
klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:27 am

Dont see the problem with 4shared but there we go I have no issues with it. Regarding the mod all I will say is this at the moment you completly out done yourself made a video of this mod I will talk further later on thank you Klares Surprised Very Happy Wink
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:39 am

And the baby's out! You guys gotta try this one out. I was doign the final beta testing as I was translating everything into English and sure it's a wodnerful mod. a Great update from the past versions. And Ruby, which is one of Klares' characters alerady done for MUGEN and SOR2 Hack is hosting it now.

The palettes are also improved to the point to look also cartoonish just like the backgrounds, so the style keeps consistent.

It's a must play, a great mod indeed.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  realnabarl Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Unbelievable, like watching a cartoon. Most feature cutscene until now! Very nice job!

BTW, a game breaker.
Spoiler:

realnabarl
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:26 pm

in my origins using the "paint", I realized animations, until now, did not know how to introduce these in the mod, and once I learned it, I could not pass up this opportunity to add in this mod.

I'm glad you like it, I put a lot of effort into this mod.

by Don Vecta on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:39 am
And the baby's out! You guys gotta try this one out. I was doign the final beta testing as I was translating everything into English and sure it's a wodnerful mod. a Great update from the past versions. And Ruby, which is one of Klares' characters alerady done for MUGEN and SOR2 Hack is hosting it now.

The palettes are also improved to the point to look also cartoonish just like the backgrounds, so the style keeps consistent.

It's a must play, a great mod indeed.

I thank you again, your help in the translation of the mod, without your help, do not think I would have made ​​a more elaborate story.

klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 pm

I played this mod properly on Tuesday all I can say is AWESOME this I will say with hand on heart the greatest SORR maker mod there is and I doubt it will be bettered. The graphics were great before now there even better with more added animations more details in the background, this mod is like a comic book or a cartoon it is just so bright colorful and cheerful. Creating everything in MS paint must of been a royal pain in the ass but efforts were worth it, how long did it take you? I love what you have done as well with the pallets they are great, particularly the one done for the cyborg humans great job

Gameplay has improved as well more balanced and more challenging as well but never frustrating enemy placement is near perfect with a lot of variety in the enemy's all of which have great pallets. There is also a lot of replay value to this mod as well because there are so many ways you can go in terms of alternative routes and different scenario's and extra missions just great value.

Sound loving the choices you made with the music for your mod it suits each scene well and great variety with it too. I was wondering if you could make a track listing of the music you used please and, if it not too much trouble would you mine compiling it and upload it please thanks in advanced.

So overall is mod is a vast improvement from the last update witch, I felt was a bit rushed but this is better had more time taken on it more polish and sublime presentation.

One slight niggle I have is the translation and the spelling but I do believe that the DON done that part, but hey ho.

Anyways here is some footage of me playing your mod it is a long video so you may want to skip some parts (warning this video contains spoilers)

P.S, thank you very much for this mod.

bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:59 am

bazzza wrote:

One slight niggle I have is the translation and the spelling but I do believe that the DON done that part, but hey ho.

If this would be coming from someone whose spelling, redaction skills, punctuation and style was perfect, I could accept the criticism, but then again... I've read unreadable posts from you and still had to refrain myself from being a grammar nazi. Rolling Eyes

I did what I could. That's it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
bazzza wrote:

If this would be coming from someone whose spelling, redaction skills, punctuation and style was perfect, I could accept the criticism, but then again... I've read unreadable posts from you and still had to refrain myself from being a grammar nazi. Rolling Eyes

I am sorry but there is nothing wrong with my spelling or grammar.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 pm

bazzza wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:
bazzza wrote:

I am sorry but there is nothing wrong with my spelling or grammar.

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!

Should I go grammar Nazi? Cuz if so, I'd be having a field day.

You call this good grammar?

Nothing wrong with your grammar? Unless you're not writing English but another language, of course.

I could be going on and on and on with more examples of broken English with awkward punctuation (or the lack of), capital letters where there shouldn't be, foot-long sentences that contain at least two or three ideas without a single comma going on, sentences that don't make sense, etc.
I don't mind have my English criticized since I ain't native speaker, if it's coming from someone who can do better than me then wouldn't be a problem, but once again, actions speak louder than words.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 am

bazzza wrote:I played this mod properly on Tuesday all I can say is AWESOME this I will say with hand on heart the greatest SORR maker mod there is and I doubt it will be bettered. The graphics were great before now there even better with more added animations more details in the background, this mod is like a comic book or a cartoon it is just so bright colorful and cheerful. Creating everything in MS paint must of been a royal pain in the ass but efforts were worth it, how long did it take you? I love what you have done as well with the pallets they are great, particularly the one done for the cyborg humans great job

Gameplay has improved as well more balanced and more challenging as well but never frustrating enemy placement is near perfect with a lot of variety in the enemy's all of which have great pallets. There is also a lot of replay value to this mod as well because there are so many ways you can go in terms of alternative routes and different scenario's and extra missions just great value.

Sound loving the choices you made with the music for your mod it suits each scene well and great variety with it too. I was wondering if you could make a track listing of the music you used please and, if it not too much trouble would you mine compiling it and upload it please thanks in advanced.

So overall is mod is a vast improvement from the last update witch, I felt was a bit rushed but this is better had more time taken on it more polish and sublime presentation.

Anyways here is some footage of me playing your mod it is a long video so you may want to skip some parts (warning this video contains spoilers)

P.S, thank you very much for this mod.

thank you very much to you, for following my mod from the beginning

This mod was working very hard and long in consequence of all the work done in paint, was a titanic work, which led me to this 4 version,
to reach 100% of the things I wanted to add.

work that started in April 2011 to February 2013, with this latest update.

the subject of music, is very important to me, I gave a lot of laps to try to get the best melodies were adapted to mod.

the intro of the mod, was just the last thing I added in the mod, I almost did not make it but I left over a few days while Don VECTA, I translated the mod.
I recognize that I could have made it more spectacular, but after so much time working on the mod, I was exhausted.

with the issue of translation, I think Don VECTA, did a fantastic job, and that without it, could not have created much of the history of the mod.

but this does not end here, I have thought about taking a last update, to fix a bug in the missions (which repeats the mission 2, only affects those with normal version installed sorrv5)
also correct a few things, and maybe add an additional scenario.

regards

klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 am

.:updated:.

FISTS OF THE STREET D.F. V1.1

Details:

-Fixed bug for the normal version sorrv5 (This bug did not affect the version sorrv5a)
where Mission 2 was repeated, in the extras from the stage 8.

- Fixed the stage 5, in the section of the factory of robots,
some funds, which were not well adjusted

- Also improved the lift stage 5 adding snow effect in the elevator.

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Efectnieve1

- Added new artwork ruby

- Added new route in stage 2, in the area of the city. (Cinemas)
where the almighty Chuck Norris will be the final boss.

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Escefinal111

- And finally, the calibration of some songs that were heard stronger than others.

DOWNLOAD:

FISTS OF THE STREET D.F. V1.1

http://www.4shared.com/rar/LOkn3F1k/fists_of_the_street_11.html

also added links in the main post

regards

klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

I haven't had a chance to play this mod yet, I will download the update this evening so that I get the complete experience! Looks great!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fists of the Street D.F -V1.2 by Klares Empty My review of this mod

Post  Arcane Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:29 pm

I've played this mod, and while it did have some spelling goofs, the rest was excellent.

1. Good enemy placement.
2. Nice story writing.
3. The cut scenes were quite good, especially the very last one.

I do have to admit some of the new graphics did look out of place, but that was minor concern compared to the positives listed above.

In conclusion, excellent mod! Very Happy

Arcane
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Klares, man, you don't stop, do you? Very Happy

Gonna download this one!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Can you upload the updated version to something other than 4Shared? I tried downloading it, but I get sent to a page for a survey.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Here is some alternative links for the updated mod try these people.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/605AF2E162A547EF

http://www.mediafire.com/?owac8cgijcvidj3

For people having trouble with 4shared I advise you to use google chrome and add blocker it does help.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  klares Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm

bazzza wrote:Here is some alternative links for the updated mod try these people.

For people having trouble with 4shared I advise you to use google chrome and add blocker it does help.

thanks bazza,
by these links, if you do not mind, it also puts them in the main post.

p.d: still had another idea, I was about to put in the mod.
was a stage where you accepted work for mister x. and your mission was to destroy the police station.
to Mr. X, also had a chance to win.

I hope you enjoy

regards
klares
klares
Nora

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:25 pm

klares wrote:
bazzza wrote:Here is some alternative links for the updated mod try these people.

thanks bazza,
by these links, if you do not mind, it also puts them in the main post.

p.d: still had another idea, I was about to put in the mod.
was a stage where you accepted work for mister x. and your mission was to destroy the police station.
to Mr. X, also had a chance to win.

I hope you enjoy

regards

I like the sound of that you could put it in would work well i think.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next