SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic)

Go down

Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic) Empty Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic)

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:04 pm

Gentlemen, I always dreamed of making such a SoRR mod (with such a scenario), but my talents as a modmaker are still too poor. So, I'm a bit embarrassed to show you "just a pile of text"... but consider that an experiment. Maybe someone will want to make such a mod! Or maybe I will make such a mod myself (but very very crudely).

The scenario is made by me solely, and I consider it decent, even though there's a crazy lot of dialogue. Now I made a "director's cut" (abridging), because the characters' whole chit-chat was too long and excessively detailed; the actual gamemaking requires the  "squeezing" of the story, to force the "water" out. And I did just that. Below you can read the final edit, the "director's cut". The English, and further, additionally the Russian version of it.

I always wanted to figure out what was the origin of the weird "Mr.X" who was playable in SoRR...
And I always wanted to know how exactly Team Rage managed to return into action after Shiva had gathered the good ol' bosses and overcome all the heroes in "The Syndicate Returns" or how-to-name-that-nice-mod...
I badly love CONTINUITY...

Sadly I'm not a native English speaker, so kindly correct mistakes if you find some...

And discretion is needed. I made the characters mention drugs and say some bad words (for the sake of naturalism).
So...

Elle Saves the Day

Prologue

Anchor (TV news): You have just watched the report from the presentation of a new bridge over the Great Wood River. Wood Oak City is still in full order, thanks to the 3 of our defenders: Mayor Carson, Police Chief Fahey and the private security company of Mr. Nakajima, the famous philanthropist, with whose money the bridge was erected. Lawless streets and gang violence are the past. The citizens are happy. The newscast is over, Alistair Morton, Channel 3.

[Elle "works out", pummeling shadow clones of different SoR enemies, in her secret bunker. And we read her "audio diary" (like, we "hear" it).

I am Elle. Helene Buisson, according my ID. I live in a bunker.
Sooner or later I will die, and at least this audiotape will remain after me.
The events were like this…
First, Adam legalized Team Rage, he founded the HUNTER agency, and I joined it.
But he seemed to have dreamed of secret world domination. The city was no longer enough for him. All males are kinda idiots, made according to the same template.
Adam never was selling drugs, which was rather good. Moreover, he was forcibly removing the drug traffic from the city.
The Syndicate was put to an end. Happy end?! But later, things got worse.
It turned out that Shiva was gathering several big villains under his command. And I realized that this shermhead had gone completely crazy and was working for the Darkness AGAIN, even though he proclaimed himself a Free One. Weed really harms brains, even ninja's! I hid securely, so that Shiva wouldn't try to recruit me too, or punish me for so-called treason... And it was only from the reports of a few loyal people that I learned that Shiva had announced a 'New Regime' with himself as a secret ruler.

And under Shiva's leadership the Dark Servants did an unprecedented thing: they kicked the asses of the whole Team Rage!! Even X was always failing to do this! The HUNTER agency has been abolished, all its assets have been seized, and its bases have been confiscated.

Now Shiva is stronger than ever. The Syndicate returned to rule the streets again. The whole city is overrun by different drugs. They say the number of whorehouses is growing. And some passersby's empty eyes are a new feature…

The streets are a bit scary, so I never go outside. The newscasters keep bullshitting that ''peace and prosperity have finally reigned in the city''… And a considerable part of the citizens agree with this… But I know what it’s really worth.
I don't even have anyone to really talk to. I never bring my assistants closer to me, in any sense. So that they don't get spoiled. So that they don't start thinking too big. So that they don't lose respect for me and fear of me.
I have no one to fuck. There is not a single suitable man, nor a single suitable woman at hand.

Meanwhile: Shiva's lavish office

Mr.X (he's now Shiva's second-in-command, as you probably could remember from that old interesting mod): What about Elle?
Shiva: Elle's in despair, I can sense it.  It doesn't look like Elle is still dangerous. Let's hope she's not a rebel anymore. We won't vainly spend ki to locate her. We have more important jobs to do.
Mr.X: What if we still locate her one day? Let's say she goes outside for a while?
Shiva: If she does, seize and imprison her, just in case. That won't be a problem. She's alone and relatively weak. We are powerful, and we're many. And the officials are on our side. We have the whole police in our pocket.
Mr.X: And what if Elle still starts a rebellion?
Shiva: In that case, kill her mercilessly.
Mr.X: Okay… boss.

[Elle continues to record her audio diary]

…I would booze me out of mind and life, or would be high everyday… But it's not an option. Being a cyborg, I should definitely NOT drink alcohol or take drugs. Not even mere nicotine. Otherwise I will suffer a fate worse than death.
Sometimes I think about suicide. But that's not an option either. That would be kinda chicken way. Never! Even if I die, it still will be without losing my self-esteem.
Yes, one day I will pass away, all alone, and my assistants will burn my augmented body. If they don't run away by then. And if they don't betray me in favor of Shiva or of someone else…

[Someone knocks on the door very loudly]

[Elle turned off the recorder.]

Male voice: Open up, fool! Did you think you were safely hidden?!
Elle thinks: (This is X's voice! I've already had two nightmares about just such a scene!)
Elle, out loud: Fool yourself! Mind your tongue!
X's voice: You're so touchy. Do you think it was pleasant for me to break down your super-doors one by one?! And to ''convince'' your as... [he verbally 'censors' his own expression] ...sistants not to interfere. Some conceded to a kind word. Others… differently.
Elle thinks: (Steven! Anita! Bozo! And the others!.. Horror.)
Elle, out loud: What did you do to them, you maniac?!
X's voice: Maniac yourself! Ha ha ha. Don't worry, I killed no one. It wasn't easy, but my men just stunned 'em. And some part of your crew was gently put to sleep.
Elle thinks: (Hah! It seems he really needs me for some reason. Usually he doesn't play such a caring person, but just blows everyone outta his way. People are garbage to him… But why didn't the alarms go off?)
X's voice: You're scared. And intrigued. Now you're wonderin' why the alarms didn't go off.
Elle: I didn't know you had a degree in psychology. So why didn't the alarms go off?
X's voice: I've got no degree in psychology. Just knowin' somethin'. And havin' some abilities. For example, I'm psychic, and you forgot to protect your mind.
Elle: !!
Elle thinks: (Oh… X upgraded himself. He's been psychic for a long time. But now he's such a powerful mentalist that he can read my mind even through an armored door! What to do?)
Elle, out loud: So you just turned off all the alarms in advance, using your abilities?
X's voice: Smart girl. So don't disappoint me. Don't make me break down this door too, the repairin' gonna cost you. Open up voluntarily, and we'll discuss somethin', in an EXTREMELY easy and kind way.
Elle: …
Elle thinks: (Hah, I know ur ''easy way'' and ur ''extreme kindness''!)
X's voice: You know nothin', Elle.
Elle: For example, I do know that this personal door of mine is IMMUNE to any explosives. And you hardly still have enough mana to get rid of the door some other way. So, your expenses were futile, and the whole operation was pointless. I won't let you in, Xetheus. Go to hell, literally, ha ha. I refuse to deal with you. I don't care about the exact cause of your visit. I hate guests. And I despise exactly you.
X's voice: Elle…
Elle: Wasn't that clear enough? I have nothing to add.
X's voice: Unlike me!

[The door explodes. Mr.X and several "empty-eyed" young goons boldly enter the bunker.]
Mr.X: That was a nice door. You don't expect me to pay for it to be fixed, huh?
Elle: !!
Elle thinks: (He still has mana! But he must be exhausted at this point…)
Elle, out loud: Why'd you crack my door?
Mr.X: You weren't lettin' me in. Still, I gotta see you.
Elle: Can't you see me?
Mr.X: Stop foolin' around.
Elle: But what I'd see you for?
Mr.X: That's ME who gotta see YOU!
Elle: So what would YOU see ME for??
Mr.X: I need your help.
Elle: In no uncertain terms: I WON'T help you. Not in this life. Force me to, if you can.
Mr.X: I can't force you to. But I can kick your pretty ass, to make you forget stereotypes and get the situation.
Elle: The situation is awful. You broke into my shelter…
Mr.X: I did, still hopin' to reason with you.
Elle: Abandon your hopes! You have 3 seconds to leave. And take your goons along.
Mr.X: Oh, I'm sick of all that. Muchachos, kick her ass!

[Elle creates an illusory (but corporeal) Mr.X's doppelganger so that this clone fights on her side]

THE FIGHT: Elle and the X's Shadow Clone vs the brainwashed goons of the visitor. The visitor himself doesn't join the fight yet.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:34 am; edited 14 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic) Empty Re: Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic)

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:38 pm

Chapter 1: Qui Pro Quo

Elle (before the fight): As you see, I'm able to make shadow clones, me too! You hardly can beat… another you!

[After Elle's victory, every X's goon is laying flat on the floor, but X himself is still combat-ready.]

Elle (hysterically): So what? You ran out of goons?! What will you do next? Will you try to shoot me, out of habit?! Bring it the fuck on!

BOSS: Elle and X's Shadow Clone (made by her) vs. Mr.X

[X, seemingly defeated, got back on his feet, albeit with difficulty!]

[X smashes his illusory clone, created by Elle, into small droplets, with single blow]

Mr.X: So, was your Shadow Jutsu useful to you?!
Elle: Clones are pushovers!

[Elle gives the tired opponent a powerful electric shock]

Elle: So? Your gun also turned out futile? You should measure your power, don Jorge! Don't try something too heavy. What if I kill you right now?!
Mr.X: You can do it. But you won't. You're curious, like any woman. You're wonderin' what I actually want.
Elle thinks: (Yes, I can sense something unusual…)
Elle, out loud: Pretty simple riddle! You want my allegiance.
Mr.X: Almost right.
Elle (cruel sarcasm): In other words, you want me to serve your Shiva, whose consigliere you are now! And how long have you been used to being the 2nd, not the 1st?! Do you like you new role of a valet? However… you always were nothing but a lackey to your TRUE master!
Mr.X: But THIS is wrong.
Elle: ???
Mr.X: What of exactly ME, I have never served the ''master'' you meant. [He gets to his feet.]
Elle (sensing something): Gee!...... I can’t fuckin' believe it!..
Mr.X: Just don't faint. You're also a psychic after all, albeit weaker than me. Can’t you sense…?
Elle: I can!.. YOU really have never served the Enemy.
The man looking exactly like Mr.X: That's what I'm tryin' to say.
Elle: So you're not X! Not Jorge Xetheus!
The man: You're an extremely slow learner.
Elle: So who are you? A clone?
The clone: Exactly.
Elle: Did you escape from a lab?
The clone: Yes. I raised such abilities inside myself that Dahm didn't even know about, and I broke free. Sucks bein' in a cage!
Elle: It figures! What's your name?
The clone: Call me Pablo. I don't want to be called 'X'.
Elle: Mui bien, Pablo. So… you came in order to…
Pablo: …In order to join forces with you. You wouldn't start cleanin' up the city just by yourself.
Elle: I wouldn't. I'm not stupid.
Pablo: But together we have a chance. You watch news, so...
Elle: ...So, honestly, I am not glad at all.
Pablo: So ain't I. I don't wanna be an ''experiment''! I wanna be PABLO RAMIREZ!
Elle: You came up with a name for yourself?
Pablo: Yeah. And I wanna be listed as a rightful human, an US citizen, and live in a normal city. So? We rest a little, and then we hit the street?
Elle: Where do you want us to rest? You messed my entire bunker and destroyed its doors!
Pablo: Listen, I'm sorry about the bunker. But in a nice way,  you wouldn't let me in, huh?
Elle: No, I wouldn't.
Pablo: So, you no longer have a home, and the only way is for you and me to start a fuckin' quest to rid the city of Evil.
Elle: You still haven't said where we're gonna restore health and mana.
Pablo: Don't worry. One of my muchachos has a safehouse around we came from. We'll spend the night there. With the whole crew of mine.
Elle: By the way… Why do your ''muchachos'' have the same empty eyes as the victims of the Syndicate brainwashing? The city is full of such guys.
Pablo (irritated): The cause is simple: mind control is mind control. Good or Evil, most of the instruments are the same. You didn't expect me to persuade every recruit in a nice way, huh? Where else could I get a gang? I am a fugitive. I brainwashed those I could catch.
Elle: If Axel were alive, he might have disapproved it…
Pablo: I don't give a shit about the opinion of a… soul too pure.
Elle: …But I personally will not condemn. I understand you.
Pablo: Really?

[pause]

Pablo: …
Elle: Nowadays, you really are going nowhere without a personal gang. So, we cut the chit-chat and go to your… safehouse?
Pablo: Rahmet! Everybody goes home.
Rahmet (one of Pablo’s brainwashed goons): Yes, boss.

The safehouse (an ordinary flat, but with a large collection of different guns: pistols, machine guns etc.)

Pablo: There are 19 of you here, includin' Rahmet. In the other 2 rooms and the kitchen, fit as you like. No sleepin' in the bathtub or nearby! Rahmet, place the soldiers for the night. And this exact room, with a bed and a sofa, is for me and the Senora only!
Rahmet: Yes, boss.

In the complete dark

Elle: Whew. I feel a bit tired. -yawn- …Hey, let's agree, you don't harass me.
Pablo: I can't promise that.
Elle: Cuckoo or what?! Not the right moment! Hands off!
Pablo: You said you could understand.
Elle: It has certain limits! Why did you get on my bed! Scram! To the sofa! I mean it!
Pablo: Elle, just don't think I'm a rapist…
Elle: One more minute and I will! Wanna be electrocuted?!
Pablo: As you prefer. Just know that I'm a virgin.
Elle: It's damn clear. But the time isn't right! Hell of a mission awaits us in the morning!
Pablo: Exactly. We will risk our lives. Come to me…
Elle: There's some logic to that, but… What do you think you're doing!
Pablo: You will electrocute me?
Elle: You bastard!.. Let me kiss you first, at least.
Pablo: Still remember how to?
Elle: Fuck you! Aaah… Mmmm…

Next morning

[Near the weapon collection, Pablo "works out", pummeling his goons; they come in waves. Elle also participates in the "training". It's something like some sort of "morning gymnastics" to the whole gang.]

Elle: You're a swell fighter.
Pablo: Gracias.
Elle (somewhat mischievously): And not too skilled lover… but ardent.
Pablo: But where should I have learned this art?
Elle: Actually, forget about all this romance for now. It was an episode, that's all. We have a job to do. If we survive, then we'll talk something else.
Pablo: As you prefer. Moreover, you will be in charge of the operation, I am not experienced enough.
Elle: So, listen to my order!
Pablo: I listen.
Elle: Get ready. Tell your crew to get up. We hit the street! Our 1st objective is The Sexual Dungeon of Madam Electra. There are chances I am her upgraded clone. Inside the Dungeon, don't stare at the beauties… you former virgin!
Pablo: I will try not to. Is Electra a human trafficker?
Elle: Did you know that?
Pablo: No, just made a guess. Test subjects, like me, are never informed about any details. HEY, MUCHACHOS! Wake up! Lift your asses! Move, move! Let's hit!

Street

Elle: It's morning, Electra is sleepy, and so is the whole crew of hers. That doubles our chances… Look, and what will we do when we lose all of our men?
Pablo: A funny question. The streets are full of hoodlums.
Elle: Oh, indeed.
Pablo: We can replenish the army right on our way. Aren't we psychic?

[Several waves of street hoodlums. In the end of the street, Pablo and Elle see a drunkard with a bottle and his small gang]

Pablo: Hey, don't drink so much! Outta me way!
Drunkard: D'ya want yer ass kicked?!
Pablo: OK, these will be my recruits, too.
Drunkard (incensed): WHAAAAAT??!?!

BOSS OF THE CHAPTER: Drunkard and his goons.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:02 am; edited 10 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic) Empty Re: Elle Saves the Day (maybe a scenario, maybe a fanfic)

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:10 pm

Chapter 2. The Sexual Dungeon

[Pablo and Elle entered the Electra's joint -- lavish whorehouse, -- called The Sexual Dungeon.]

Elle (whispering): ...don't forget to turn off all alarm systems , as u know how...

[No waves of enemies yet: no one dared attack Pablo and Elle, everyone thought Pablo was Mr. X.
We got straight to the 2nd floor, where Electra, Nora and Ash are]

Electra: Oh! Master… I mean consigliere. Pleased to see you! You are always welcome in my Dungeon. You came in person… to inspect?
Pablo: Well, you may call it so. You prefer to lay down easy way? Or do you choose to be forced to?
Electra: I’m fully yours, master… I mean consigliere. -Electra started to unzip her outfit.-
Pablo: Hard time in gettin' the point? I don't mean "in-out"!
Electra: I did not get the point at all!!! Do you want to punish me? Did I cause your anger?
Pablo: You angered me too much. I want you dead.
Electra: Why?! My operations are led perfectly! I provide so much money and mana!
Pablo: Not important. From now on, your enterprise is closed.
Electra: For how long?
Pablo: Forever.
Electra: That's the reason you brought this rebel chick here! I thought she was on our side again… Guys, get X, pummel him real hard! He chose to start a rebellion! He's a traitor!
Ash: To pummel X??? It's unusual… But that will be probably even fun!
Nora: I never show mercy to rebels! To ANY of them!

BOSS: Electra, Nora, Ash, and their hookers, geeks, clowns and perverts.

Electra: Damn you… traitor! Shiva… will snap… your spine… -Electra passes out-
Nora: Don't expect… protection… from your new masters… -Nora passes out-
Ash: You nasty man, I was repeating the safe word, why were you still continuing the BDSM session?! Not funny at all! -Ash passes out-

[All the three defeated bosses suddenly disappear]

Pablo: …Wait, where did all 3 of them disappear to? Did you annihilate them?
Elle: I made a better choice. A more pragmatic.
Pablo: Do you want to explain something?
Elle: I prefer not. I have some secrets of mine. Whew! I thought these fighters would be harder to beat.
Pablo: This is just the beginnin'. Later, there will be sufferin'.
Elle: You surely know how to cheer up… While you were ''putting them to sleep'', I unlocked the door of their secret office and copied all the info about Electra's business to a pendrive. They got damn careless! Not even encrypted!
Pablo: Ha! Most of my muchachos did survive that battle! Our next objective?..
Elle: Do you see that door at the far end of the corridor?

Security room

Security man: What the…?? Consigliere?? Hey, you ain't no consigliere, you're a rebel clone! DIE!
Pablo: YOU die. By now, you know too much.

[Enemies: security men.]

Elle: Something is wrong. Why protect this room even better than their secret office? What do they have here? A superweapon?
Pablo: I don't think so. They're too small fry for such stuff.
Elle: We'll find out right now.

[A dungeon with cages containing special prisoners.]

Another security man: Oh, a new product came by itself!

[Enemies: security men, geeks, clowns, hookers, perverts.]

[The end of the corridor. Blaze Fielding in the last cage!]

Elle: Wow! Blaze?!?! Alive?
Blaze: Barely alive. They've been torturing me for a long time, but I haven't give up, I haven't become their toy… You came to free me?
Elle: Yes. Don't be afraid, it's over.
Blaze: And who's with you? My vision is milky… XETHEUS!!!
Elle: Easy, easy, he's on our side.
Blaze: On our side?! Him?! Am I dreaming???
Elle: Fortunately not. You'll ask questions later. We gotta get out of here.
Blaze: How? I can't even walk!
Elle: Don't worry, everything's up. I learned how to compressively pack living people. Get inside my prosthesis, quickly!

Street [no serious enemies yet]

Elle: Wow! Now, having you inside my whip, I am able to use YOU as my power supply. To use you too, not just myself.
Blaze: -telepathy- Don't overdo it. Or else you will waste all of me.
Elle: Be cool, I have a sense of moderation. But… heh! You were presumed dead… actually being imprisoned all this time?
Pablo: Wait! That means other members of Team Rage can be still alive, too!? Even if not well at all.
Elle: I think the Enemy's greed played a trick on him again. Excellent! Pablo, our list of objectives is being updated. Now our task is not only to smash their joints and capture their leaders… but also to free from captivity those of our friends who are still alive.
Blaze: -telepathy- I wish more of them survived! In the cage, I got used to the idea that I was the only one left of the whole Team Rage.
Pablo: A moment! I think I figured out where you put Electra, Nora and Ash! Into the same prosthesis.
Elle: Well, one can't hide anything from you… I have a convolution of space inside my whip. It has a lot of compartments, albeit tiny ones.
Blaze: -telepathy- A nice trick!.. Hey, perverts, don't you feel a bit squeezed?
Nora: -telepathy- I'll get you, damned bitch!..
Ash: -telepathy- I have claustrophobia!
Elle: Prisoners, stay silent, or else I will torture you.

A familiar male voice from aside (suddenly): Hey you, bastards!

True Mr.X: I was informed in time that ''another me'' was wandering around the city. You really have done it now, both of you. I will kill the imposter, to prevent some further funny business from you two. And you, Elle, will be ''processed'' during years!
Elle: I will be ''processed''? Like Blaze? Or even worse? Aren't you overconfident?

BOSS OF THE CHAPTER: Mr.X and his goons.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:42 pm

Chapter 3. He Had Expected Success and Glory

Elle: So what, shit-eater? Still planning to ''process'' me? Processing expert, my ass.
True Mr.X (lays flat): I'll be baaack! I always come back, I will do so this time too….. -X PASSES OUT.-
Elle: Dammit! He vanished, and I hadn't time to pack his body!
Electra, Nora and Ash (from inside the prosthesis): -telepathy- Ha ha!
Elle: I said shut up, you three! (She electrocutes them)
Electra, Nora and Ash: -telepathy- Owwww!

Pablo: He gave us a hard time. No wonder he was the head of the Syndicate in the past. Hey Rahmet, take the injured ones home; let 'em recover. Elle, where are we goin' now?
Elle: Let me see. Shiva once brought together many petty bosses. Perhaps we should visit Barbon; his mansion is the closest to us.

[Next street. Here comes Galvice and his gang]

Galvice: Hey you, rebel scum! A huge reward has already been set for your heads. What if personally I get it?!
Pablo: Elle and I have already torn off many heads, and for free. What if your personal head will be next?!

[Enemies: Galvice and his gang]

Barbon's mansion. Lobby

The security chief: The boss already knows. Please go to the elevator, he wants to talk to you.
Pablo: Wantin' never hurts. We're goin' up there unaccompanied.
The security chief: Hah, rebel, you thought I didn't know you weren't the true X?
Pablo: I used to communicate with a guy, now deceased. He knew too much, just like you.
The security chief: Boys, get 'em! Try to take 'em alive, but that's not critical! If they resist too violently…...  owww!!....

[Enemies: security men, frats, goons, hookers.]

Barbon's personal office

The security chief (bruised and battered): Mr Barbon, we tried…
Barbon: Am I paying you for your ''tries'', or fucking what?!
Elle: Stop scolding 'em. Better pray to your so-called god.
Barbon: Really huge mistake from your side, rebels. You can't defeat Shiva. You can't beat even me.
Pablo: Prove it by deed, not by words.

MID-BOSS: Barbon and his goons and security men, and his mistress as an aide.

Barbon: Alright, alright! I yield! Don't kill me!
Pablo: Aren't you too hasty in tuckin' tail? Don't you appreciate the New Regime, huh?
Barbon: I do. But I appreciate my life even more! I will testify!..
Pablo: Wuss.
Elle: That's not over yet. Where are the cages for prisoners on your underground floor? Lead the way.

[No enemies yet. We got straight to the Barbon's underground floor. Empty cages everywhere. One of the cages is broken.]

Barbon: Here. I led the way.
Elle: So where are the prisoners?! Tryna make fun of me? Did you relocate them?
Barbon: I swear by the most important thing to me, by THE MONEY, that I relocated no one! There were simply no prisoners here!
Pablo: So why did you bring us here?
Barbon: You told me to! One never knows why exactly you need somethin'. You didn't ask if I held anyone here.
Pablo: Pretty logical.
Elle: And why is one of the cages broken? Has anyone been held here before?
Barbon: I will tell you everything! Until recently, Natalie was held here. Do you know that woman?
Pablo: ?
Elle: I know her. Where's she gone, then?
Barbon: Just last week, some bunch of female ninjas came and set her free! My crew was unable to do anything against them. It was the 1st successful rebellion against Shiva in a year and a half. Yours is the 2nd.
Pablo: And the last, and the final. Now we don't need you anymore.
Barbon (panicking): Don't kill me!!!
Elle: No one kills you… for now. Ah, you just wet your pants! How shameful. Right now, I will do nothing but PACK your body.
Barbon: Will it hurt?.. Aaaww!

[He disappears]

Elle: Are you comfortable inside?
Barbon: -telepathy- Not much. But I will get used to. Helluva invention! And how long must I rot here?
Elle: We'll see.
Ash (from inside the prosthesis): -telepathy- Join the club, sweet Barbon, okay?
Elle: Didn't I tell you to stay silent?.. Hey Barbon. As long as you are inside, it's so easy for me to torture you. Keep that in mind. Don't push me to. Confess! Is anyone else from Team Rage still alive?
Barbon: Dr Zan was definitely still alive when we were seizing him. I don't know, maybe they still finished him off later.
Elle: And the others?
Barbon: I can't tell anything about the others. I got no info, and I prefer not to lie.
Elle: And where they probably hold Zan, if he's still alive?
Barbon: How do I know?? Shiva and Dahm don't answer to me, being my bosses. The other sets' bosses either, being equal to me. Just don't torture me!!!
Elle: No need. I can sense that you told me all you knew.
Barbon: (with relief): Whew!
Elle: And now, shut up. I need to copy something from your computer. If you distract me, you'll be sorry.

Inside the elevator, going up

Pablo: Our next move?
Elle: I think we should…

[She was interrupted by enemies: security men]

Next floor

[Enemies: goons, and more security men]

Elle: Uh ho! Reinforcements have come to them.

Lobby (again)

The Ogre (a wrestler): Gotcha, my piggies! You will not leave this building alive.
Pablo: Wanna bet?

Pablo and Elle left the mansion

Abadede: RRRARR! Not another step!

BOSS OF THE CHAPTER: Abadede and his not-so-numerous goons.

[Victory!]

Elle (irritated): Idiot! Life hasn't taught him anything. Sadly I can't pack his body. Even unconscious, he's too strong. Screw him!

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:01 pm; edited 10 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:12 pm

Chapter 4. No Holds Barred

Street

Pablo: So what were you goin' to suggest?
Elle: I was going to name our next objective, the gym of Mr Jacob Headman, better known as Warrior. Our ''pal'' Abadede once had owned that gym, but after many defeats he fell out of favor with the Superiors.
Pablo: Okay. But what now? Have our plans changed?
Elle: Nope. After the guys from that gym tried to surround us in the Barbon's mansion, I will ALL THE MORE bust that joint and break everything, including the maxillofacial bones!
Pablo: With some help of mine, okay?

Another street on the way to the gym

[Enemies: different street hoodlums]

Gym entrance

[Enemies: sportsmen]

Inside the gym

Elle: Bear. Warrior. What could I say, big boys… You shouldn't have trusted Shiva. Your asses can be kicked even by other people, not just by Team Rage.
Warrior: Don't try to be smart, woman! You shouldn't have come here! And you were wrong to hurt our crew and to damage our property. And Mr Imposter will be ripped apart by us, right now!
Big Bear: No one can withstand our combined power!

MID-BOSS: Big Bear, Warrior and their sportsmen.

Pablo: As you can see, we could withstand it.
Big Bear (bruised): Roosskiye nye zdayutsa! [Russians never yield!]
Elle: Warrior, why so silent? Why don't you try to intimidate us with Shiva's name?
Warrior:  …
Big Bear: The failure of your rebellion is imminent, anyway.
Elle: Better tell me who you have in the basement.
Warrior:  …
Big Bear: Surprise, shlyukha  [whore] ! Go down there and find out by yourself. We won't speak, even if tortured by fire.
An unknown middle-aged man in official suit (having appeared seemingly from nowhere, with several other similar men, who are maybe a bit younger): No one will torture you by fire. There have been more advanced methods for the long time.
Pablo: Caramba!
Elle: Who are you?
Unknown man: Colonel Sergei Danilov, FSB.
Elle: Russian secret service? Former KGB? And what do you want?
Danilov: Big Bear is citizen of Russian Federation. We take him away. The car is waiting for him outside. We have a few questions for him to ask.
Big Bear: I don't care; take me where you want to, even to the Heavenly Father.
Danilov: No one is asking for your consent, Shulakov. You are under arrest.
Elle: Great, I'll save some space in my portable prison. Colonel, kindly don't arrest the second one. I need him.
Danilov: I leave Mr Headman to you, Miss Buisson. Don't be surprised, I have some information about personally you and about what's going on. Do your job further, but remember, you're not alone. The FSB is closely following the events. And not every American enforcer is corrupt… And not everyone likes the person giving orders to X and Dahm. And personally both aren't too popular either. And among the discontented ones, there are very influential people all around the world.
Pablo: That's nice to know. Won't you go down to the basement with us?
Danilov: We won't, unfortunately. The situation requires Special Forces, and there is no possibility yet to bring them.
Pablo: But you have guns, huh?
Danilov: Guns won't do any good in the basement. Bye, Miss Buisson and Mister…
Pablo: Ramirez.
Danilov: …And Mr Ramirez. We'll meet again.

[FSB men took away Big Bear]

Pablo: Seems there's some serious shit waitin' for us in the basement…
Elle: And now, Warrior, I'm gonna do a magic trick.

[Warrior disappears]

Warrior (from inside the prosthesis): -telepathy- How didja do that????
Elle: Hop la la, voila. Tell me who's in the basement, unless you want to be tortured!
Warrior: -telepathy- There's Max Hatchett, caged. And some very brutal guys are guarding him.
Elle: Forbid them to interfere. Order them to let us through!
Warrior: -telepathy- No. They will defy such an order.

Basement [Enemies: many big, strong guys, with fat men]

Vulture: Kill 'em! And make 'em suffer!
Fat Burger: But this is X…
Vulture: Idiot! This is NOT him! Kill the imposter and his fucking slut!
Elle: Someone's dirty tongue will be ripped away right now.

BOSS OF THE CHAPTER: Vulture, Fat Burger and their crew.

Pablo (bruised): That was a bit hard.
Elle: Max, we'll set you free. Don't you die, you big lug!
Pablo: Looks like he's in a coma.

Elle: I packed his body. Max, wake up!!
Max: -telepathy- Am I in Heaven?
Elle: Dream on!
Max: So, I'm alive?
Pablo: To the rare extent.
Max: But why can't I see anything? Why can't I move?
Elle: Because you temporarily lack body. Well, technically, you still have it, but it's packed.
Max: I won't even ask how it works. It's great that you got me out of there, Elle. A little more and I wouldn't have been able… to stand it. Even me. They were drugging and weakening me… and repeatedly throwing me into their ring. Fights with no holds barred. More precisely, beatings. That was some workout for them, at the same time. You can say Abadede took it out on me…
Elle: Do you happen to know if the others are alive?
Max: The goons were chatting from time to time. They let slip about some Demons' Lair and about the prisoner inside.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:40 pm

Chapter 5. Cruel Demons

Street before the gym

Elle: Where to find that Demons' Lair!?
Pablo: Your psychic abilities are temporarily down. Trust my flair. Approximately, I can sense where to go. I can smell Oni demons, and the trail seems rather fresh. I bet these creatures were enterin' and exitin' that gym quite recently…

Intersection [nothing indicates which road is better and which is worse]
Elle: Where exactly to go?

If going better road (goons aren't that numerous):
Elle: I can sense that Demons' Lair! It’s nearby!
[then, Demon's Lair is literally next location]

If worse road:
1.Elle: Wrong turn, you wannabe psychicker! We got lost!
[then, Pablo and Elle have to cross several location with angry goons]
2.Elle: Where to?
3. ...
4.Elle: Good Heavens, we seem having found the right way… finally!

Before the Pandemonium gate

An oni: Don't you prefer to yield? You don't stand a chance.
Pablo: The same question to you from me. And the same affirmation.

MID-BOSS: Nail and other demons.

Inside Pandemonium [enemies: demons]

Elle: There’s hardly a single PC in this exact den…

Next Pandemonium room [surprisingly few enemies]
Elle: Why the demons aren't that numerous?? It seems fishy…

Basement. [Cages with prisoners. Enemies: demons. In the end of the corridor, some demons are guarding the cage that contains Skate]

Zamza: The young mortal is here, but you won't be able to free him. We didn't cripple or rape his body, to avoid problems. Instead, we were torturing his SOUL! So, even if you win, you get nothing but an empty shell!

MID-BOSS: Zamza and his demons.

Zamza: The Darkness… is more powerful than the Light, anywaaay…
Pablo: He passed out. Pack his body, Elle. Shit, they killed all of my crew again…

[The final, relatively weak single demon named Saru attacked the heroes.]

FEEBLE MID-BOSS: Saru.

Pablo: Get the fuck out of here, demonic punk!

[Skate seems dead!]

Elle: Eddie… They really drank you dry?!
Skate: Drank me dry? I’m not a bottle of soda. I was just pretending! Tortured mind, tortured soul, that's nothing for a gamer. Well, not exactly piece of cake… But compared to some videogames, it's more of an easy mode!
Elle: I'm so glad to hear it!
Skate: I can't walk. You got to carry me.
Pablo: Think so? ''Carry me'', he says! There's another way.
Elle: Sleep, Sammy… Sleep… Sleep.

[Skate's body is packed]

Elle: I have just 12 compartments inside my whip. Six for heroes and six for bad guys. All ''prison sections'' are already occupied. And I have 3 empty ''hero'' sections left. Where are Adam and Axel, and are they alive at all? At least there was news about Zan. Maybe we can still make it in time…
Pablo: I have a certain idea about Zan… A moment, Rahmet is calling me.
Rahmet: -telepathy- Boss, the safehouse is under attack. They kill us and mess the flat.
Pablo: We head home, now!
Elle: No use! By the time we get there, everyone will get killed!
Pablo: So, what to do?
Elle: Lay down under that tree. Meditate! I will teach you how to.
Pablo: Are you gone insane?
Elle: WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?!?!
Pablo: Sorry. But how does it work?
Elle: Our shadow clones will fight there! And we will control them mentally, from a distance! I will create them right from here, WITHIN the safehouse!
Pablo: You can do even such things?!
Elle: Don't get distracted, that can kill my vibe! Assist me!

[Inside the safehouse, to the amazement of the demons devastating it, Elle's and Pablo's illusory doppelgangers appear and start to thrash these very demons.]

BOSS OF THE CHAPTER: Damashi and Ushi (two final demons in the safehouse]

[Finally, all the demons are defeated. Both doppelgangers silently self-destruct]

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:59 am; edited 8 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:18 pm

Chapter 6. Weird Science

Elle: I have… hard time... breathing… Too big distance… Good thing that wasn't for longtime… Still, I will die…
Pablo: You're not going to die. I won’t let you to.
Skate: -telepathy-  Actually, it's not much different from a beat 'em up videogame, only the monitor is VERY far from the console. Wireless connection, heh heh.

Pablo: Elle. You feel better? Say somethin'.
Elle: Pablo… What was your idea about Zan?
Pablo: Dr Dahm has several secret bases. Maybe Zan is at one of them. But at which exact one?
Elle: Glad you said it! Now, I can sense the faint echo of Zan's thoughts! The old man is alive! And he's around.
Pablo: Direction?
Elle: East.
Pablo: So, I do know that exact base! That's the one where I was held! Let's go!
Elle: Don't rush… Temporarily, I can't fight… I gotta get some sleep. You apparently too.

Elle and Pablo slept for a few hours. When suddenly…

[Enemies: Japanese fencers, ninjas, long-haired karatekas]

Pablo: Attackin' those who sleep?!
Taka (one of ninjas): Your death came to take you!

MID-BOSS: Taka and his men.

Pablo: You aren't ''my death''. You're too weak for that role.
Elle: And now, it's finally time!
Pablo: Yes, Senora.

Inside Dahm's secret base

Female computer voice: White sequence initiated.
Elle: Congrats, Pablo, we woken up the security system.

[Enemies: robots, and several flying men]

Dahm: Ignorant ones! You may have beaten X; he isn't what he used to be. Having his ass kicked again and again over the years… such thing would weaken any man. But the New Regime is unstoppable! Shiva is invincible. And my scientific researches won't be sabotaged by ANYONE! Not even by you two. And you, rebel clone, have done a very bad thing to leave… but it was nice of you to come back voluntarily. You'll be returned to the cage, where you belong.
Pablo: YOU belong in the cage, not me.

MID-BOSS: Dr. Dahm's machine (like in BKIII).

Dahm: Hard luck. But one day my revenge will come upon you! Jet, evacuate me!
Jet: Yes, doctor.

Jet carried Dahm away

Elle: Dahmmit! If I hadn't been so injured...

[Again, the base's interior. Enemies: robots.]

MID-BOSS: Lithium and Mercury (similar to the infamous Particle and Molecule)

Pablo: These robots are serious opponents even for me.
Elle: A pretty modest statement.

Computer Room

Elle (bruised): I have to regenerate on the go… But even in this state…

[a wave of robots, while Elle tries to hack a computer]
Pablo: Elle, hurry up.

[another wave of robots]

Pablo: Calm down about your pendrive! New ones will come.
Elle: We need evidence or what?!

Lab prison section

[robots, security men, terminators like the infamous Break]

MID-BOSS: Scrap (robo Mr.X simulacre) and his rag-tag

Zan (exhausted): That maniac conducted all sorts of experiments on me.
Elle: Get into any available section. I'll heal you.
Zan: -telepathy- Oh ho! Convolution? Compressive packing? With buffer or without?
Elle: With buffer. Don't be afraid, you won't suffocate.

A corridor leading to the exit

Female computer voice: Red sequence initiated.
Elle: Shit! Pablo, RUN!!!!

[Red lamps blink, siren is making noise. Toxic gas chases both heroes. They make it to the exit door... but can't open it to get out! Gas still menaces Pablo and Elle, their health gradually reduces...]

Elle: It's a trap! Doors are locked!
Pablo: There are no locked doors for me!

[He hits the door. The door explodes. The chapter ends - if the player was fast enough.]

Blaze (from inside the prosthesis): -telepathy- That was pretty close. Elle, appreciate this man. For example, I wouldn't be able to do that.
Pablo: You heard it? Appreciate me, Elle.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:38 am; edited 13 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:25 am

Chapter 7. Traditions Above All

Elle: We are missing only Axel and Adam. Something tells me they’re both alive. Where to look for them?
Pablo: I have an idea. Let’s go back to where we went to sleep earlier.
Elle: I trust you. We’ll do exactly that.

The forest again [enemies are not-so-numerous and not-so-strong]

Elle: That’s the spot. Why was it necessary to return?
Pablo: Because we had been attacked by ninjas and other Japanese warriors. Without realizin' it, they provided us a new trail! And quite fresh one! Follow me, Elle!

Next forest scene. [enemies: Japanese men, jocks]
Elle: Are you trying to sense where they came from?
Pablo: Exactly!

Entrance to Nakajima Manor [Japanese-styled forest estate]

Elle: We are on the right track!

MID-BOSS: Kirishima and Kinomoto (two guys like Yamato)

Inside the estate: Antechamber

Pablo: Who the hell are they?
Elle: I'll tell you later...

Room 2. [The alternative door A which is locked by now]

[if trying the door A]
Elle: It’s locked.
Pablo: A very special door. It won't give way even to me.

Room 3 [The alternative door B which is not locked. It's not necessary to enter it; if the player chooses to enter, the player will find oneself in a scary-looking room and will have to fight simultaneously several mighty bosses including Vehelits. Then, the character(s) will automatically return to the Room 3, now empty. If the player tries to re-enter the scary room, the player will find it empty, and each time, someone's bass voice will laugh "HA HA HA HA HA!!", and then the player, each time, still will find oneself in the Room 3]

Room 4 [which is a dojo with tatami], after Room 3

[enemies: Shiva, jocks, long-haired karatekas]

Shiva: Here they are, just as I warned you. Kill them! [He escapes to the next room.]
One of the students: Yes, sensei.
Security chief: Yes, Mr Nakajima.
Elle: Shiva is ''Mr Nakajima'' now? Pretentious.

Room 5 [dead end; no one but Shiva here]

Shiva: Your rebellion ends here. Of course, you both won't yield…
Elle (angered): Why the fuck they all blabber THE SAME about it?!
Pablo (to Shiva): You might even try to recruit us as your personal bodyguards…
Shiva: I know pretty well that it won't work…

MID-BOSS: Shiva BKIII (just one health bar)

Shiva: Strange, I ran out of ki too quickly. Okay, this is not the last time I see you. It figures you aren't going to stop. [he runs away]
Pablo: What is ki?
Elle: The Japanese term for mana.

Room 4 again, aka the dojo (much less enemies; the heroes backtrack)

Room 3 again. Much less enemies. [if the heroes choose to ignore the door B, so the True Ending won't appear later. But if they enter the door B, the secret scene B begins]

== THE SECRET SCENE B [Let's save Rudra] ==

Elle: Pablo, there is a chance to save my best friend. Her story is long and sad. For a long time, she received many blows to the head from different fighters. It used to make her lose her mind, and the new blows brought her back to reason... several times... During the periods when she was an imbecile, she served Evil without realizing what she was doing. But during the recent period of her normality, Shiva came to her and somehow recruited her in a nice way!! He promised her something, he made her an offer she couldn't refuse. So she, this time EVEN WITHOUT BEING KNOCKED AGAIN, returned to Shiva's command... Now, she CONSCIOUSLY trains the soldiers for the New Regime... That's it.
Pablo: You want my opinion? It's like a fragment of an endless soap opera.
Elle: I kill you.
Pablo: And you'll be alone.

[Rudra alone is in the next secret room]

Rudra: You'd better leave while you're still intact. It disgusts me to serve Shiva, but I swore an oath to him, and I will fulfill my duty.

SECRET BOSS: Rudra (three health bars).

Elle: Why do you serve Shiva? Why force yourself to something that disgusts you?
Rudra (embarrassed): Um... Shiva promised me something… Something very important. But I can't remember what exactly. I'm too encephalopathic after all these blows… However, my amnesia does not cancel my oath of allegiance.
Elle (jubilating): Now I'm going to punch you real hard! To help you recall.

SECRET BOSS: Rudra again, with only one short health bar.

Elle: So? Did you recall what Shiva promised you?
Rudra (pleased):  YES! I did recall. Thanks, Elle. He promised to resurrect my dead parents, just like him and Dahm had revived X once again.
Elle (unpleasantly surprised): Rudra, that's absurd. Is it really not clear that Shiva lied to you?! And you fell for it!
Rudra: He lied to me?..
Elle: Heck yes. Wake up already! And even if that were true, why do you need undead parents?  Wouldn't it be better to leave them in peace?
Rudra (in cold fury): Oh!.. MY BROTHER WILL PAY FOR HIS LIES! He's unworthy of my loyalty. What of you, I will never leave you again.
Elle: That's more like it.
Rudra: We will find Shiva wherever he hides.
Pablo: It's unlikely that he'd hide. Rather he'll try to hunt us down. Actually he's already tryin'.
Rudra: I've seen you somewhere, stranger…
Pablo: Pablo Ramirez, if you please.

== END OF THE SECRET SCENE B ==

Room 2 again [much less enemies; heroes are still backtracking]

2a. [if Rudra wasn't saved] [if trying the door A]
Elle: Still locked...

2b. [if Rudra was saved and added to the party]
Rudra: I have the artifact that unlocks this door. [The door A opens, which leads to the secret scene A]

== THE SECRET SCENE A: small jail ==

TWO FEEBLE SECRET MID-BOSSES: two jocks, - Makoto and Shiroto, - who guard the cage containing Axel.

[Axel is lying flat, seemingly lifeless and exhausted.]

Pablo: The man? The famous Axel?
Elle (shocked): Pablo, I think he's dead.
Axel (weak voice): I'm not dead… But close to it…
Elle (shouts): Into my whip, NOW! And heal yourself! I'm stuffed with energy!

== END OF THE SECRET SCENE A ==

[At this point:]
[If Rudra wasn't released - sad music]
Eventually, the heroes put an end to the New Regime. But Axel, Adam and Rudra were never found, and it was unknown if they survived…
Find Rudra, Axel and Adam to see the True Ending!
[Short and dull version of credits. The game ends prematurely.]

[But if Rudra was released - the plot is moving to the next chapter!]

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:52 am; edited 8 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:18 am

Chapter 8. The Finale

Axel (from inside the prosthesis): -telepathy- Elle… And Mr Clone…
Pablo: Senor Ramirez!
Axel: -telepathy- Perdon, Senor Ramirez. So… we need to end all this. We have a chance to crush the New Regime quickly.
Elle: Eh?! How to?
Axel: -telepathy- They had 9 main bases. By defeating as many as 6 bases in a radically short time, you have gravely weakened the HQ. Seems that those inside HQ haven't yet noticed the fact. So they sent out soldiers everywhere to get you, but they don't expect to be attacked themselves. If they were you, they wouldn't go into the wolf's mouth; they wouldn't have attacked the main base immediately.
Elle: And?
Axel: -telepathy- …But we should do just that.
Elle: !! That’s suicide.
Pablo: Elle, don't be hasty. Axel, go on.
Axel: -telepathy- Yes, it's about some risk, but justified risk.
Pablo: Where exactly Shiva's HQ is located?
Axel: -telepathy- That's what I don't know. Somewhere in the city.
Pablo: And to be more precise?
Axel: -telepathy- There are 3 options. One of the 3 key buildings is certainly the heart of the New Regime. And we have no other choice but to visit all 3 buildings in a row.
Elle: Quite a fuckin' twist.
Pablo: Elle!!
Elle: I say no more.
Axel: -telepathy- No good starting with the CH, we'll leave it for dessert. Where do we go first, to the police department or to Shiva's skyscraper?
Elle: Easy for you to say ''we go'', you will stay inside my whip!
Pablo: ELLE, YOU PROMISED TO BE QUIET FOR A WHILE!

Intersection

Pablo: Where do we go 1st, to the police department or to Nakajima Plaza? Make your choice, Elle.

[if you choose the wrong way, i.e. the police department, so the way will be the following:]

1.The P.D. entrance - The cops: You are under arrest! (But the heroes will defeat them, of course.)
2.The P.D. corridor - [just enemies: cops]
3.The Chief's office [no one but the boss: a robo like Molecule-Particle-whatever, it's called Lexx. He has 2 health bars. And when the heroes defeat him... another bad ending.]
[sad music] Eventually, the heroes put an end to the New Regime. But Adam was never found, and it was unknown if he survived.
Find Adam to see the True Ending!
[Short and dull version of the credits. The game ends prematurely.]

[...But if the player chooses Nakajima Plaza...]

Pablo: Nakajima Plaza. These exact alarm systems are too tough for me, so we are expected.
Elle: But, as always, make sure they don't send an emergency call outside.
Pablo: Okay. But take my next words seriously. This time, don't even think about hackin' computers, or you're done!
Elle: But I can't sense such danger.
Pablo (angered): YET IT'S TRUE, WOMAN!

Entrance to Nakajima Plaza

A security man on duty: I'm sorry, I've been ordered not to take you prisoners.
Elle: So, follow the orders.

A lavish corridor [enemies]

Meeting room [no one but Shiva BKIII and Shiva BK2]

Shiva BKIII: You again?
Elle: Yes, again.
Shiva BKIII: With Rudra?..
Rudra (she's cold and gloomy):  …
Shiva BKIII: State your case to this handsome man. I’m too busy.

[Shiva BKIII escapes, leaving Shiva BK2, who doesn't say a word]

Elle: Pablo, watch your step…

MID-BOSS: Shiva BK2, but with only one health bar, albeit long.

Elle (after the victory): Nothing but that?!

The lavish corridor (again, because the heroes backtrack); no one here but Shiva BKIII.

Elle: Holy fuck…

MID-BOSS: Shiva BKIII, with only one health bar (again), which is shorter than Shiva BK2 just had.

Rudra (after the victory): Friends, gomenasai, but that was nothing more than shadow clones! You can't beat real Shiva so easily!
Axel: -telepathy- Don't I know it!

Immediately the basement; [torture chamber. No one here but Wayne and the helpless Adam]
Wayne: I won't give up the prisoner! I'm not done with him yet!
Elle: I will be done with you in no time!
Rudra: ...

Adam: I was waiting for someone of our Team to come for me.
Elle: Well, conqueror of the world, see what you did?
Adam: I will restore the agency anyway, but I will tread more carefully. Now let's go and take out the trash.
Elle: Alright.
Pablo: Hunter, can you walk at all?
Adam: Why not? He hadn't really started the torture yet. I'm fit as a fiddle.
Pablo: Why am I not surprised?..
Adam: By the way, excellent cosplay, man.
Pablo (grumpy): This is not cosplay.
Adam: Rudra, what are YOU doin' here?
Rudra: We'll talk about it later, okay?
Elle: Pablo, don't recruit soldiers yet, cops will just shoot all of them with no good…

And now (on the right way), the entrance to W.O.C.P.D.

A cop: Freeze! You’re under arrest!
Elle: Honestly, not funny.

P.D. corridor

[A lot of cops watches the heroes but the cops do not dare to attack and do not see the point of shooting]

Adam: Heh heh!..
Sergeant: They have Hunter with them! And the wannabe X! That's bad! Guys, let's retreat, we're paid peanuts! [To one of the cops who still stays where he was.] And you, Atkinson?
Atkinson: Excuse me, Sergeant! I get paid enough!

MID-BOSS: Atkinson, who is an extraordinarily tenacious cop (with damn long health bar, yet but one). Almost immediately a Shiva BKIII comes to help him, but this version of Shiva has just one health bar (yet again), even shorter than the precedent one had.

Rudra (after the victory): Another shadow clone!
Elle: So, real Shiva is in the City Hall!
Rudra (menacing and gloomy): I can sense him even from here…

[Note: If the heroes choose to enter the POLICE CHIEF'S OFFICE, they find it empty. When they return to the P.D. CORRIDOR after that, they find there just 2 feeble cops. After that, the heroes leave the W.O.C.P.D.]

The entrance to W.O.C.P.D., again. [No one here but Chief Fahey.]

Fahey: Not so fast! I'm sorry, but I have to detain you. Otherwise they won't forgive me.
Pablo: That's what it is to depend on someone else's opinion.
Elle: I will try not to kill you, Chief Fahey.

MID-BOSS: Chief Fahey.

[Fahey is defeated. Here comes Colonel Wall with Special Forces soldiers.]

Colonel Wall: A great show, Team Rage. I could watch it forever. (To the Special Forces officers.) And you too, I presume?
Fahey: Colonel Wall, I have an excellent collection of evidence about this whole gang! I mean Carson, Shiva and the others! I had it for a long time, just in case! Your superiors will be highly interested!
Wall: We'll see. Hey, take away this rat!

[Special Forces men arrested Fahey]

Pablo (to Colonel Wall): Oh, Mr Danilov came with you.
Elle: By the way, Colonel Wall. You took Fahey's file, so take my pendrive, too, it contains plenty of… sweet stuff.
Wall: Oh, wonderful, Miss Buisson. And now I would ask you and your friends… if, of course, they really want to never have any problems with the authorities again…
Elle: ?
Wall: ...I would ask you to go to the City Hall and finish the job.
Elle: Won't you help us? There's a whole Special Forces crowd with you.
Wall: Squad, not ''crowd''.
Elle: I asked a question. No one goes but the four of us?! Me, Pablo, Rudra and Adam Hunter, that's it?!
Wall: Unfortunately, this is the only option. After all, neither bullets, nor rockets, nor grenades, nor gas would really harm the gang that is now holed up in the City Hall. The bullets of Mr Ramirez are an exception. Generally, my boys DON'T HAVE those rare abilities that you 4 are endowed with; so I won't allow my boys to be senselessly slaughtered. And we have no right to drop a bomb on the City Hall. Kindly liquidate the main source of 'infection', that's when the Special Forces will clean up the city as a whole. The choppers are on their way.
Danilov: If I were you, I'd hurry up, before Shiva and his bootlickers prepare the portals and escape through them.

Street [no enemies]

Elle: And now, Pablo, recruit as many people as possible, Rudra and I will extend the forcefield onto them. If there are not enough of us, we will simply be crushed.

Before the City Hall [enemies: security men]
Security man 1: Emergency! A riot! The City Hall is under attack! We need reinforcements!
Elle: They piss me off…

Corridor inside City Hall [a lot of different SoR enemies]

Elle (something in guise of a battlecry, that is, of a battlegrowl): GRRR!
Rudra: …
Adam (to the enemies): Motherfuckin' punk-ass bitches!
Pablo (he utters the iconic Mr.X's laugh): Dah ha, ha ha ha ha ha!

Next location (the enfilade continues; another lot of different enemies)

Adam: A bit too hard… We risk not surviving this case.
Elle: Adam, stop whimpering.
Adam: Who's whimpering?!
Pablo: Don't forget, Elle, that if you die, everyone inside your prosthesis will die.

City Hall's assembly big room with a cathedra (yet another big lot of dangerous enemies)

Raven (a Muay Thai fighter): End of the line, rebels!
Elle (triumphant and sarcastic): Ha ha.

[Axel, Blaze, Max, Zan and Skate, all pretty healthy and combat-ready, appear from inside the whip.]

Axel: You forgot about me!
Blaze: And me!
Max: I’m ready to rumble!
Zan: Power on!
Skate: Bring it on!
Senshiro (the leader of the long-haired karatekas, shocked): Why are they back-in-action so early?!
Axel (addressing the Team Rage): Team! JUST! KICK! THE ASSES!!

[But Barbon, Electra, Nora, Zamza and Warrior also left the compartments and are not less combat-ready.]

Electra (to Elle): Bitch, you had to let us out too! I'll torture you to death!
Barbon: Revenge!
Nora, Zamza, Warrior (belligerently): WAAAAH!!!!!

[and then, another big rumble, with the participation of the bosses listed above]

Mayor's office. [No Mayor here, but the real Shiva BKIII is in person.]

Security man 2 (to Shiva): Mr Nakajima, these unique rebels are too tough for anyone except you!
Shiva: Rebels, I still have to repress you. It's shame.
Elle: The major shame is you who are so irrepressible!
Rudra (to Shiva): Ex-brother, you shouldn't have lied to me. Especially on such a topic.

BOSS: Shiva BKIII with two health bars.

Colonel Wall (after Shiva is defeated): Nakajima… damn, I mean, SHIVA must live! I said don't kill him! Miss Rudra, this goes for you too! He can still be useful.
Elle: Oh, sounds familiar. Everyone knows that Batman-style crap.
Wall: No talking in the ranks!!

Before the City Hall, again. [Mayor Carson stands alone against Team Rage]
Wall: Okay, enemies are now vulnerable to bullets and other stuff, so we get into game. Carson, you are not Mayor anymore; I advise you to just give up.
Carson (armed with gun): You’ve not become invincible! I’m going to shoot you all right now!

THE FINAL BOSS, RATHER PSEUDO-BOSS: Carson.

Carson: What?? Why did I lose??? They were planning to promote me to demon! They promised me that I will never die!
Wall: No one can guarantee that to you anymore, Carson. Hey, take away this moron.

Wall: Well, that was impressive, Team Rage. It seems that you are eager to return even from beyond the Golden Gates, just to crush the next threat.
Ash's voice: Guys, may I get out too? I'm lonely, cramped and bored here.
Elle: Oh yeah… Get outside, Ash.
Ash (appearing): My loves, I'm not a villain, except technically. I didn't mean to. I was brainwashed.
Elle: Lucky for you, handsome, it's true.
Adam: Colonel Wall, I would like the WHOLE team to come together again. Well, except Shiva, I mean. Rudra and Ash are innocent.
Wall: Hmm… This, of course, is against all rules. But when it comes to such significant persons…
Ash: Wow!
Wall: …So, congratulations to everyone!
Adam: Welcome back, Ash. Just avoid hugging me.
Wall: And you, what's your name…
Pablo (grumpy): RAMIREZ.
Wall: Unfortunately, Ramirez, you look like you're about to take over the city. But the federal government still trusts you.

Epilogue

[Pablo and Elle stand on a bridge and admire the sunset]

Pablo: And their ''thank you'' consists of nothin' but that?
Elle: What did you expect? A bunch of flowers and a bale of kisses, and a golden monument even when you still live? ...Although you're right about something. These damned authorities, including these 2 funny colonels, have done everything with our hands.
Pablo: With our bare knuckles. But… actually, does it matter?
Elle: No.
Pablo: …
Pablo: I like bein' with you.
Elle: Repeat it to me from time to time. During my more than 30 years of life, no one has said me this.
Pablo: Okay.
Pablo: What if I really decide to take over this city?
Elle: Cuckoo or what?
Pablo: Just kiddin'.

Some punk (appearing with his gang): Hey, lovebirds, show me what's inside your pockets! And the lady is surely bored? I'll take her panties as a keepsake.
Pablo (again the iconic laugh): Dah ha, ha ha ha ha ha!

[Some feeble hoodlums attack them. Pablo and Elle fight.]

Adam: So, the 'New Regime' was put to end. Shiva and many of his accomplices are behind bars. The city is in order again, and the HUNTER agency is returned to the game. Rudra and Ash are back on their duties. And I enlisted a new trusted enforcer, Pablo Ramirez.
But whether I will invite Shiva back is a big question. Somehow my trust in this weed addict has dropped a lot.

[Full version of credits]

[After credits - Pablo and Elle alone in a room]
Elle (her blonde wig in hand, and with a completely hairless head): You don't know something about me. Look, I wear a wig. The explosion took away not only my memory of everything that happened before it, but also my hair.
Pablo: You are charmin' with any style. With wig, you look like a model, but when wigless, you look like a beautiful female alien.
Elle: Ha ha.

THE END!.. Or...???

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:49 am; edited 9 times in total
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:42 am

Here, gentlemen. I made a 'director's cut' (it's above). I revised the text, partly abridged it, partly updated it. I, honestly, can't abridge it more, and so, that way, there is still a crazy lot of long dialogue. But it is just meant like this.
I will try to make a mod out of that (at least to enjoy it myself, lol), but the mod will be hellishly crude and plain, because I am NOT an artist, even to slight extent.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

I can't make stages (=locations = backgrounds) by myself, so I will have to plagiarize; every mod of mine WILL imminently be a collection of "stolen" someone else's backgrounds from other mods. I promise to give something similar to the "proper credit", that is, the list of cannibalized games in the final "credits". I am not able to do something more than that, I can't help it; sorry to everyone. I meant no offense.
If I ever publish my "wannabe mods", I will GLADLY (and by default) allow any skilled modders to edit/update/improve such mediocre works AS THEY WANT TO... not changing the plot/scenario/dialogue, however... except with my special permission. The point is, it's the only thing I know how to do.
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:41 am

And this is Russian version of the scenario presented above:

Элль спасает всех

Пролог

Телеведущий (на экране телевизора): …Только что вы посмотрели репортаж с открытия нового моста через Грейт-Вуд-Ривер. В Вуд-Оук-Сити по-прежнему полный порядок, благодаря трём нашим защитникам: мэру Карсону, начальнику полиции Фэйхи и частному охранному предприятию господина Накадзимы, знаменитого филантропа, на деньги которого и воздвигнут мост. Уличный беспредел и бандитская вседозволенность навсегда остались в прошлом. Жители счастливы. С вами был Алистер Мортон, третий канал.

[Элль "тренируется", колотя в своём секретном бункере изготовленных её же руками Теневых Подобий различных синдикатских бойцов. И попутно мы знакомимся с её аудиодневником (как бы "слушаем его").

Я Элль, а по паспорту – Элен Бюиссон. Я живу в бункере.
Рано или поздно я умру – и после меня останется, как минимум, эта аудиозапись.
Дело было так…
Сперва Адам легализовал бригаду «Голые Руки» – основал агентство «ОХОТНИК», и я вступила было туда.
Но Адам, кажется, мечтал о тайном мировом господстве. Города ему было уже мало. Такое чувство, что все мужики – идиоты, сделанные на одну колодку…
Адам не торговал наркотой – и то хорошо. Более того, чистил город от наркоты.
Синдикат из города убрали. Значит, хэппи-энд?! Но потом началась чёрная полоса.
Оказалось, что Шива собирает под своё начало всех негодяев. И я поняла, что этот анашист свихнулся окончательно и ОПЯТЬ работает на Мрак, хоть и славит себя «Вольным». Этот ниндзя пропыхал себе все мозги! Я надёжно спряталась, чтобы он не попытался вербовать и меня тоже – или карать за так называемую «измену». И только из рассказов немногих верных людей я узнала, что Шива тайно  объявил «Новый Режим» с собой во главе…

И под началом Шивы слуги Тьмы совершили небывалое - вытерли мостовую всеми "Голыми Руками", сколько их есть. Подобное в своё время не удалось даже Иксу! Агентство "Охотник" упразднено, все его активы арестованы, базы конфискованы.

Шива силён как никогда. Синдикат вернулся, и улицы опять принадлежат ему. Город заполонила наркота. Число борделей, говорят, растёт. А у части прохожих пустые глаза – это что-то новенькое…

На улицах страшновато, я туда и носа не сую. В новостях талдычат, что в городе «наконец-то воцарился покой и благоденствие». И немалая часть обывателей с этим согласна. Но я-то знаю этому цену.
Мне даже не с кем толком поговорить – помощников я к себе не приближаю, ни в каком смысле, чтобы не разбаловались, не стали много из себя мнить, не перестали уважать и бояться.
Мне не с кем потрахаться – нет под рукой ни годного мужика, ни годной бабы.

Тем временем: Роскошный кабинет Шивы

Мистер Икс (он теперь не более чем правая рука Шивы, как вы наверняка помните из того старого интересного мода): А что с Элль?
Шива: Она в отчаянии, я это чую. Не похоже, чтобы она всё ещё была опасна. Будем надеяться, что Элль уже не мятежница. Зря тратить ки на её розыски мы не будем, у нас полно других дел.
Икс: Что, если однажды мы всё же найдём её? Скажем, она высунет нос из норы?
Шива: Тогда – поймать, доставить и запереть её на всякий случай. Это будет несложно: Элль одна, и она более или менее слаба. А нас много, и мы сильны. К тому же власти на нашей стороне. У нас вся полиция в кармане.
Икс: А если Элль всё-таки поднимет мятеж?
Шива: Вот тогда убей её без всякой жалости.
Икс: Хорошо... босс.

[Опять аудиодневник Элль]

…Я бы спилась или снаркоманилась к чертям собачьим – да только это не вариант: я киборг, мне нельзя ни алкоголь, ни наркотики, нельзя даже обычный табак, иначе меня постигнет участь хуже смерти.
Пару раз я думала о самоубийстве – но и это не выход: трусливо как-то. Нет! Если я и сдохну – то не потеряв самоуважения.
Да, однажды я испущу дух, одна-одинёшенька – и помощники сожгут моё аугментированное тело. Если не разбегутся к тому времени. И если не предадут, перекупленные Шивой или ещё кем-то…

[Оглушительный стук в дверь]

[Элль выключила диктофон]

Мужской голос: Открывай, дура! Думала, что надёжно спряталась?!
Элль мыслит: (Это голос Икса! Мне уже дважды снилась в кошмарах именно такая сцена…)
Элль, вслух: От дурака слышу! Нельзя ли повежливее?!
Голос Икса: Ишь ты, какие мы чувствительные! Ты думаешь, мне приятно было выносить твои супердвери одну за другой?! А твоих помощников «убеждать», чтобы не мешали – кого добром, а кого и иначе.
Элль мыслит: (Стивен! Анита! Пентюх! И остальные!... Ужас.)
Элль, вслух: Что ты с ними сделал, маньяк?!
Голос Икса: От маньячки слышу. Ха-ха-ха. Не бойся, я никого не убил. Было непросто, но мы их всего лишь повырубали, а некоторых мягко усыпили.
Элль мыслит: (Надо же! Видать, сильно я ему зачем-то понадобилась. Обычно он так не церемонится, а просто сносит всех со своего пути. Люди для него – мусор… Но почему не поднялась тревога?!)
Голос Икса: Ты напугана. И заинтригована. Сейчас ты ломаешь голову, почему не поднялась тревога.
Элль: Не знала, что у тебя степень по психологии. И почему же не поднялась тревога?
Голос Икса: Степени по психологии у меня нет. Просто я кое-что знаю. К тому же обладаю рядом способностей. Например, я псионик, а ты забываешь закрывать мысли.
Элль: !!
Элль мыслит: (Ой... Икс заметно вырос над собой. Он и раньше был псиоником. Но теперь он настолько сильный менталист, что может читать меня даже сквозь сейфовую дверь!! Как же быть?!)
Элль, вслух: То есть все алармы ты просто поотключал заранее? Своими способностями?
Голос Икса: Умная девочка. Ну так не разочаровывай меня. Не вынуждай ломать еще и эту дверь – тебе влетит в копеечку её ремонт. Открой по-хорошему – и поговорим добром, ладом.
Элль: …
Элль мыслит: (Знаю я твоё "добро" и твой "лад"!)
Голос Икса: Ничего ты не знаешь, Элль.
Элль: Как минимум я знаю, что эта дверь – вход в мои личные покои – не поддастся никакой взрывчатке. А у тебя вряд ли осталась мана на то, чтобы вынести дверь иным способом. Поэтому ты потратился зря – и вообще старался понапрасну! Я не открою, можешь убираться к дьяволу, причём буквально. Я отказываюсь иметь с тобой хоть какие-то дела. Мне плевать, с какой конкретной целью ты решил меня…  навестить. Я не люблю гостей. И я презираю лично тебя.
Голос Икса: Элль…
Элль: Что тебе ещё неясно? Мне нечего добавить!
Голос Икса: А мне – есть что!

[Дверь взрывается. На пороге появляется Икс и несколько молодых бандитов с пустыми глазами. Все они нагло входят в помещение.]

Икс: Жаль, хорошая была дверь. Уж не ждёшь ли ты, что я заплачу за её починку?
Элль: !!
Элль мыслит: (У него осталась-таки мана! Но сейчас он наверняка вымотан…)
Элль, вслух: Ты зачем мне дверь выпилил?
Икс: Ну так ты же не открываешь нихрена. А мне очень надо тебя видеть.
Элль: А ты меня не видишь, что ли?
Икс: Хватит придуриваться.
Элль: Но зачем мне тебя видеть?
Икс: МНЕ ТЕБЯ видеть надо!
Элль: А зачем ТЕБЕ МНЕ видеть?!
Икс: Мне нужна твоя помощь.
Элль: Я же внятно сказала: пока жива, я тебе помогать не стану! Заставь меня, если можешь.
Икс: Заставить не могу. Но могу дать по мозгам – чтобы ты забыла стереотипы и поняла, что происходит.
Элль: Происходит беспредел. Ты ворвался в моё убежище…
Икс: …и не теряю надежды до тебя достучаться.
Элль: Оставь всякую надежду! У тебя 3 секунды, чтобы отсюда свалить. И охвостье своё захвати.
Икс: Так, всё. Мне надоело. Мучачос, врежьте ей как следует!

[Элль создаёт Теневого Клона -- иллюзорного (но телесного) двойника Мистера Икса, чтобы двойник сражался на ее стороне]

БИТВА: Элль и Теневой Клон Икса против зомбированных бандитов "гостя". Сам "гость" в драку пока не лезет.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

I can't make stages (=locations = backgrounds) by myself, so I will have to plagiarize; every mod of mine WILL imminently be a collection of "stolen" someone else's backgrounds from other mods. I promise to give something similar to the "proper credit", that is, the list of cannibalized games in the final "credits". I am not able to do something more than that, I can't help it; sorry to everyone. I meant no offense.
If I ever publish my "wannabe mods", I will GLADLY (and by default) allow any skilled modders to edit/update/improve such mediocre works AS THEY WANT TO... not changing the plot/scenario/dialogue, however... except with my special permission. The point is, it's the only thing I know how to do.
Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:18 pm

Глава 1: Обознатушки

Элль: Я тоже умею создавать двойников! Вряд ли ты одолеешь самого себя!

[После победы Элль каждый из бандитов лежит пластом на полу - но сам Икс всё ещё боеспособен, он же пока что и не дрался с Элль вовсе.]

Элль (в истерике): Что, кончились у тебя шестёрки?! Что теперь будешь делать? Расстреляешь меня, по своей привычке? Попробуй, мать твою так!

БИТВА С БОССОМ: Элль и её Теневой Двойник против Мистера Икса

[Икс, вроде бы побеждённый, опять встал на ноги, хоть и с трудом!]

[Икс одним ударом разбил своего иллюзорного двойника, созданного Элль, на мелкие капельки]

Икс: Ну и как, помог тебе двойник?
Элль: Дурацкое дело нехитрое!

[Элль наносит уставшему Иксу мощный удар током]

Элль: Ну что? Нет тебе толку и от автомата тоже? Силу соразмерять надо, дон Хорхе! Бери ношу по себе, чтоб не падать при ходьбе. Хочешь, убью?
Икс: Можешь. Но не убьёшь. Ты любопытна, как все бабы. Тебе уже давно интересно – что же мне, собственно, надо?
Элль мыслит: (Да, я чую, что здесь что-то не просто…)
Элль, вслух: Загадка для дошкольника! Тебе надо, чтобы я пошла к тебе на службу.
Икс: Почти правильно.
Элль (с уничтожающим сарказмом): К тебе, то есть к твоему Шиве, у которого ты теперь в советниках! Долго ты привыкал быть не первым, а вторым?! Нравится роль шестёрки? Хотя… у своего ИСТИННОГО хозяина ты всегда был не более чем холуём.
Икс: А вот тут ты ошибаешься.
Элль: ???
Икс: Лично я никогда не служил тому «хозяину», о котором ты говоришь. [Встаёт на ноги.]
Элль (что-то чует): Ой….. Вот нифига себе!..
Икс: Ты только в обморок не упади. Ты же тоже псионик, хоть и более слабый, чем я. Разве ты не чуешь…?
Элль: Чую… Лично ТЫ действительно никогда не служил Врагу…
Человек, похожий на Мистера Икса: Ну а я тебе о чём?
Элль: Значит, ты не Икс! Не Хорхе Ксетеус!
Человек, похожий на Мистера Икса: Как до утки, на седьмые сутки.
Элль: А кто же ты? Двойник??
Двойник: Верно.
Элль: Ты сбежал из лаборатории?
Двойник: Да. Вырастил в себе способности, о которых Даамм и не подозревал – и вырвался на волю. Ох и противно было в клетке!..
Элль: Ещё бы!.. Слушай, как тебя там…
Двойник: Называй меня Пабло. Не хочу зваться «Иксом».
Элль: Муй бьен, Пабло. Но… стало быть, ты пришёл, чтобы…
Пабло: …Чтобы объединить с тобой усилия. Ты ведь не пошла бы зачищать город в одиночку.
Элль: Не пошла бы. Что я, дура, что ли?
Пабло: Ну а вместе у нас есть шанс. Ты же смотришь телевизор...
Элль: ...и ничуть не радуюсь.
Пабло: И я тоже. И я хочу быть не "экспериментом", а ПАБЛО РАМИРЕСОМ!
Элль: Сам придумал?
Пабло: Да. И я хочу числиться человеком, со всеми правами гражданина США, и жить в нормальном городе. Ну так что? Отдохнем немного - и в путь?
Элль: Где ты предлагаешь "отдыхать"? Ты же разворотил мне весь бункер и лишил его дверей!
Пабло: Слушай, извини за бункер. Но добром меня ты ведь не впустила бы.
Элль: Верно, не впустила бы.
Пабло: Поэтому у тебя больше нет дома, и выход у нас с тобой один-единственный – начать долбаный квест по избавлению города от Зла.
Элль: Ты так и не сказал, где же мы восстановим силы.
Пабло: Спокойно. У одного из моих тут поблизости лёжка, откуда мы и пришли. Там и переночуем, и вся братва тоже.
Элль: А вот, кстати! По какой причине у твоей «братвы» глазки такие же пустые, как и у жертв псионики Синдиката? В городе полно таких ребят.
Пабло (с раздражением): Причина проста: псионика есть псионика. Добро или зло, а дубина в руках всё та же. Ты ведь не ждала, что я буду уговаривать каждого по-хорошему? Где мне ещё было взять себе бригаду? Я беглец. Промыл мозги тем, кого смог наловить.
Элль: Будь Аксель жив, он, возможно, осудил бы…
Пабло: А на мнение этого чистоплюя мне чхать.
Элль: …Но лично я не осужу. Я тебя понимаю.
Пабло: Правда?..

[пауза]

Пабло: …
Элль: Сейчас такое время, что без личной банды действительно никуда. Ну что, заканчиваем пока болтовню и идём на твою «лёжку»?
Пабло: Рахмет, домой.
Рахмет (один из его людей с пустыми глазами): Да, босс.

На лёжке (выглядит как обычная квартира, но в ней большая коллекция оружия: пистолеты, автоматы, и т.п.)

Пабло: Вас тут с Рахметом девятнадцать. В остальных двух комнатах и кухне размещайтесь как хотите. Ванную не занимать! Рахмет, укладывай пацанов. А эта комната, с кроватью и диваном – только для меня и сеньоры!
Рахмет: Да, босс.

В полной темноте

Элль: Уф-ф. Что-то я вымоталась… -зевок- Только давай договоримся – не приставать.
Пабло: Вот этого не обещаю.
Элль: Съехал, что ли? Нашёл тоже время! Убери руки!
Пабло: А ты сказала, что «понимаешь меня».
Элль: Это имеет свои пределы! Куда ты залез на мою постель! Марш на диван! Я серьёзно!
Пабло (оставаясь на ее постели): Элль, ты только не сочти меня насильником…
Элль: Ещё минута – и сочту! Может, тебя током?..
Пабло: Это как тебе будет угодно. Только знай, что я девственник.
Элль: Ну, понятно. Но сейчас не время, нам же поутру такое предстоит…
Пабло: Вот именно. Можем и вовсе не выжить. Иди сюда…
Элль: Своя логика в этом есть, но… Что ты делаешь!
Пабло: Ударишь током?
Элль: Вот зараза… Дай хоть поцелую сначала.
Пабло: Ещё не разучилась?
Элль: Ну тебя нафиг! А-ах… мммм…

На следующее утро

[Рядом со стеллажами, на которых коллекция оружия, Пабло "тренируется", колотя своих "мучачос". Они нападают на него волна за волной. Элль тоже участвует в "тренировке". Это, вроде как, "утренняя физзарядочка" для всей банды.]

Элль: Классно дерёшься.
Пабло: Грасиас.
Элль (не без лукавства): А вот любовью занимаешься не очень искусно... но пылко.
Пабло: А где мне было учиться?
Элль: В общем, пока забудь про всю эту романтику. Это был эпизод – и только. Нас ждёт работа. Выживем – тогда и поговорим о чём-то еще.
Пабло: Как скажешь. Вообще, руководить операцией будешь ты, я малоопытен.
Элль: Ну а тогда – слушай мою команду.
Пабло: Слушаю.
Элль: Собирайся. Подними своих. И – выходим на улицы! Первая наша цель – «Сексуальный Замок» мадам Электры, доработанным двойником которой я, возможно, являюсь. Не пялься там на красоток, бывший девственник.
Пабло: Постараюсь. Эта самая Электра – торговка живым товаром?
Элль: Ты знал?
Пабло: Нет, угадал. Подопытных не посвящают ни в какие детали. (Зычно.) ЭЙ, БРАТВА! А ну подъём! Живо, живо! Поднимайте жопы! Идём на дело!

Улица

Элль: Сейчас утро, Электра будет сонная, и все её люди – в таком же состоянии. Это удваивает наши шансы… Слушай, а как мы поступим, когда всех наших положат?
Пабло: Смешной вопрос. Мало ли на улицах гопоты.
Элль: Ах, да, действительно.
Пабло: По дороге сможем пополнять войско. Даром, что ли, мы с тобой псионики!

[Несколькими волнами нападают уличные хулиганы. В конце улицы Пабло и Элль натыкаются на пьяницу с бутылкой и небольшой бандой.]

Пабло: Не пил бы ты столько! Прочь с дороги!
Пьяница: Ты что, в рыло захотел?
Пабло: О, отлично, еще и эти будут моими рекрутами.
Пьяница (в бешенстве): ЧЁЁЁЁЁ??!?!

БОСС ГЛАВЫ: пьяница со своей бандой.

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:28 pm

Глава 2: "Сексуальный Замок"

[Пабло и Элль вошли в притон Электры, - роскошный публичный дом, - именуемый "Сексуальный Замок".]

Элль (шёпотом): ...не забудь заранее отключить все алармы, как ты это умеешь...

[Враги не нападают: Пабло и Элль ощущаются ими как свои, потому что все принимают Пабло за Мистера Икса.
Поэтому мы напрямую попадаем на второй этаж, где находятся Электра, Нора и Эш.]

Электра: О, хозяин! То есть советник… Какая встреча. Всегда рада видеть вас в моём «Замке». Вы лично пришли с инспекцией?
Пабло: Ну, можно и так это назвать. Ты сама ляжешь или тебе помочь?
Электра: Я вся для вас, хозяин… То есть советник. -Электра начала расстёгивать молнии на своём костюме.-
Пабло: Ты не поняла. Речь не о "сунь-вынь".
Электра: Я действительно не поняла!!! Вы хотите меня наказать? Я вас чем-то прогневала?
Пабло: Ты сильно меня прогневала. Я хочу, чтобы ты сдохла.
Электра: За что?! Я же идеально веду бизнес, и доставляю массу денег и маны!
Пабло: Не твоего ума дело. Твоё заведение отныне закрыто.
Электра: Надолго?
Пабло: Навсегда!
Электра: То-то я смотрю – с тобой эта мятежница! Я-то думала, она опять наша… Ребята, бей Икса, он решил поднять мятеж, предать Истинную Власть!
Эш: Бить Икса??? Непривычно… Но, вероятно, это будет даже забавно!
Нора: Мятежникам от меня пощады нет! Любым!

БОСС: Электра, Нора, Эш, и их проститутки, чудики, клоуны и извращенцы.

Электра: Проклятый… предатель! Шива… сломает тебе… хребет… -Электра теряет сознание-
Нора: Не думай… что твои новые хозяева… тебя защитят… -Нора теряет сознание-
Эш: Противный, я столько раз говорил стоп-слово, почему же ты продолжал и продолжал сеанс БДСМ? Это уже не смешно!.. -Эш теряет сознание-

[Все три побеждённых босса вдруг исчезают]

Пабло: …Постой, а куда они все трое исчезли? Ты их расточила?
Элль: Я поступила лучше. Выгоднее.
Пабло: Может, пояснишь?
Элль: Нет. У меня есть свои секреты. Уф! Я думала, с этими бойцами будет труднее.
Пабло: Это только начало. Дальше мы хлебнём горя.
Элль: Умеешь ты подбодрить… Пока ты их доделывал, я вскрыла дверь секретного офиса и скопировала на флэшку всю информацию о делах Электры. Ну, они обнаглели! Там даже не зашифровано!
Пабло: Ишь ты, большинство моих парней ухитрилось выжить. И какова наша следующая цель?
Элль: Вон та дверь в дальнем конце коридора.

Комната охраны

Охранник: Это как понимать?! Советник…?! Э-э, да ты никакой не советник, ты мятежный двойник! Умри!
Пабло: Нет, это ты умри. Ты теперь слишком много знаешь.

[Враги: охранники.]

Элль: Тут что-то не так. Почему эта комната защищена даже лучше, чем их секретный офис? Что у них тут? Супероружие?
Пабло: Вряд ли. Мелковаты они для такого.
Элль: Сейчас выясним.

[Темница, с клетками, в которых особые пленники.]

Еще один охранник: О, новый товар сам прибежал!

[Враги: охранники, чудики, клоуны, проститутки, извращенцы.]

[В конце коридора - клетка с Блейз!]

Элль: Вот так номер! Блейз?!?! Живая?
Блейз: Еле живая. Они меня мучают уже долго – но я так и не сдалась, не стала их игрушкой... Ты пришла меня освободить?
Элль: Да. Не бойся, всё позади.
Блейз: А кто это с тобой? У меня всё плывёт перед глазами… КСЕТЕУС!!!
Элль: Спокойно, спокойно, он за нас.
Блейз: Как это – он за нас?! Я сплю???
Элль: По счастью, нет. Но все вопросы потом! Надо выбираться отсюда.
Блейз: Как? Я даже идти не могу.
Элль: Не дергайся, всё продумано. Я научилась «компрессионной упаковке» живых людей. Полезай вот сюда, внутрь моего протеза.

Улица [не шибко серьёзные враги]

Элль: Вот здорово! Теперь, когда ты сидишь внутри моего хлыста – я могу запитывать его и от тебя тоже! А не только от себя самой.
Блейз: -телепатией- Не увлекайся, а то всю меня растратишь.
Элль: Спокойно, я знаю меру. Но что же это получается?! Тебя считали мёртвой – а ты, оказывается, всё это время была у них в плену?
Пабло: Погодите, да ведь это значит, что и остальные Голые Руки могут быть живы?! Даже если не здоровы.
Элль: Кажется, Врага опять подвела жадность… Просто потрясающе. Пабло, у нас дополняется список целей. Теперь наша задача – не только громить их притоны и брать в плен главарей… Но и освобождать из плена тех из наших друзей, кто еще жив!
Блейз: -телепатией- Хоть бы их побольше уцелело! В клетке я привыкла к мысли, что осталась одна из всех «Голых Рук»…
Пабло: Минутку! Я, кажется, догадался, куда ты девала Электру, Нору и Эша! Всё в тот же протез?!
Элль: Ну вот ничего от тебя не скроешь… У меня там свёртка пространства – отделений много, хоть и маленьких.
Блейз: -телепатией- Вот так фокус. Эй, извращенцы, вам тут не тесно?
Нора: -телепатией- Получишь ты еще у меня, стерва…
Эш: -телепатией- У меня клаустрофобия!
Элль: Пленники, помалкивайте, а то пытать начну.

Знакомый мужской голос со стороны (внезапно): Эй вы, ублюдки!

Настоящий Мистер Икс: Мне вовремя доложили, что по городу шляется «ещё один я»… Вы оба доигрались. Сейчас я прикончу самозванца, пока вы не натворили дел. А тебя, Элль, будут «обрабатывать» годами!
Элль: Так, как Блейз? Или ещё хуже? А не перебор?

БОСС ГЛАВЫ: Мистер Икс и его бандиты.

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:37 am

Глава 3: Пацан к успеху шёл

Элль: Ну что, говнюк? Всё ещё планируешь меня «обрабатывать»? «Обработчик», тоже мне.
Настоящий Икс (лежит): Я верну-усь!.. Я всегда возвращаюсь – вернусь и на этот раз! -Икс теряет сознание-
Элль: Проклятье! Он растаял в воздухе, и я не успела его «упаковать»!
Электра, Нора и Эш (изнутри протеза): -телепатией- Ха-ха!
Элль: Цыц, вы! (Бьёт их током.)
Электра, Нора и Эш: -телепатией- Уйййй…

Пабло: С ним было непросто. Недаром он когда-то возглавлял Синдикат… Эй, Рахмет, раненых – домой, пусть восстанавливаются. Элль, куда мы отправимся теперь?
Элль: Давай прикинем… Шива в своё время собрал воедино многих. Пожалуй, стоит навестить Барбона – его особняк к нам ближе всех.

[Соседняя улица. Появляется Гэлвайс со своим сэтом]

Гэлвайс: Эй вы, мятежная сволочь! За ваши головы уже назначили огромную награду! А вдруг её получу именно я?!
Пабло: Мы с Элль уже оторвали многим головы, причём бесплатно. А вдруг сейчас мы оторвём именно твою?!

Особняк Барбона. Вестибюль.

Начальник охраны: Босс уже в курсе. Прошу проследовать в лифт – он лично хочет с вами говорить.
Пабло: Хотеть не вредно. Мы поднимемся туда БЕЗ сопровождения.
Начальник охраны: Ты думал, мятежник, я не знаю, что ты никакой не Икс?
Пабло: Один мой знакомый, ныне покойный, тоже слишком много знал.
Начальник охраны: Ребята, взять их! Лучше живыми, но это не критично! В случае слишком мощного сопротивления… уййй!

[Враги: охрана, "братки", проститутки.]

Личный кабинет Барбона

Начальник охраны: Мистер Барбон, мы пытались…
Барбон: Я вам что, за "попытки" плачУ, мать вашу?!
Элль: Хватит их отчитывать. Лучше молись своему так называемому «богу».
Барбон: А вот это – большая ошибка с вашей стороны, мятежники. Вам не одолеть Шиву. Вам и меня-то не победить.
Пабло: Докажи это делом, не словами.

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Барбон, его бандиты и охрана, и его любовница в качестве помощницы.

Барбон: Всё, всё! Сдаюсь! Не убивайте.
Пабло: Не рано ли ты поджал хвост? Тебе что, не дорог Новый Режим?
Барбон: Дорог. Но жизнь дороже. Я такие показания дам!..
Пабло: Тряпка.
Элль: Это ещё не всё. Где у тебя на подземном этаже клетки для пленников? Показывай дорогу!

[Боёв пока нет. Мы напрямую переносимся на подземный этаж Барбонова особняка. Все клетки пустые. Одна из клеток разломана.]

Барбон: Вот. Я показал дорогу.
Элль: И где пленники? Издеваешься, что ли? Их куда-то перевели?
Барбон: Клянусь всем, что для меня дорого, то есть деньгами – никуда никого не переводили! Тут просто нет пленников.
Пабло: И зачем же ты вёл нас сюда?
Барбон: Вы сами приказали! Мало ли зачем вам надо… Вы же не спросили, содержится ли тут у меня кто-нибудь.
Пабло: Логично.
Элль: А почему одна клетка разломана? Тут раньше кто-то содержался?
Барбон: Я всё расскажу, как есть! Еще недавно тут содержалась Натали. Знаете такую?
Пабло: ?
Элль: Я ее знаю. И куда она делась?
Барбон: Буквально на прошлой неделе налетели какие-то бабы-ниндзя и освободили её! Мои ничего не смогли… Это был первый удачный мятеж против Шивы за полтора года. Ваш – второй.
Пабло: И последний, и окончательный. А теперь ты нам больше не нужен.
Барбон (в панике): Не убивайте!!!
Элль: Кто тебя убивает? Вон у тебя уже штаны мокрые. Стыдись! Я тебя всего лишь упакую.
Барбон: А это не больно?.. А-а-ай!

[Барбон исчезает]

Элль: Ну что, уютно?
Барбон: -телепатией- Не очень. Но я привыкну. Нифига себе изобретение! И долго мне тут сидеть?
Элль: Это как пойдёт.
Эш: -телепатией- Нашего полку прибыло!
Элль: Я кому сказала молчать?.. Эй, Барбон. Пока ты тут внутри, мне очень легко тебя пытать. Учти это. Не вынуждай меня – и отвечай как на духу: жив ли кто-то еще из Голых Рук?
Барбон: Доктор Зан точно был ещё жив, когда мы его брали. Не знаю, может, его потом прикончили.
Элль: А остальные?
Барбон: А про остальных не скажу. Не в курсе, а врать не хочу.
Элль: И где могут держать Зана, если он ещё жив?
Барбон: А я-то почём знаю? Ни Шива, ни Даамм мне не докладывают, они мои боссы. Главы других сэтов – тоже: эти мне равны. Только не начинай пытать!!!
Элль: Нет необходимости. Я чую, что ты сказал всё, что знал.
Барбон (с облегчением): Уф-ф!
Элль: А теперь помолчи. Мне надо скопировать кое-что из твоего компьютера. Будешь отвлекать – пожалеешь.

В лифте, вверх

Пабло: Каков наш следующий ход?
Элль: Я думаю, теперь надо…

[Её прервало появление врагов: охранников]

Следующий этаж

[Враги: бандиты, и опять охранники]

Элль: Ого, к ним пришло подкрепление.

Вестибюль: охранники (опять)

The Ogre (рестлер): Попались, голубчики! Живыми вы из этого здания не выйдете.
Пабло: А может, поспорим?

Пабло и Элль вышли из здания

Абадеде: РРРАРР! Ни шагу дальше!

БОСС ГЛАВЫ: Абадеде и его НЕмногочисленная группа поддержки

[Победа!]

Элль (в раздражении): Идиот! Жизнь его ничему не учит. Жаль, нельзя его упаковать: даже в отрубе он слишком силён. Ну его нафиг!

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:33 am

Глава 4: Бои без правил

Улица

Пабло: Так что ты хотела предложить?
Элль: Я собиралась назвать следующую цель – тренажерный зал мистера Джейкоба Хэдмена, более известного как Воин. Когда-то Центром владел Абадеде, но после множества поражений он навлёк на себя немилость Вышестоящих.
Пабло: Окей. А теперь что, наши с тобой планы поменялись?
Элль: Нифига. После того, как ребята из этого зала пытались окружить нас в особняке Барбона – я ТЕМ БОЛЕЕ нагряну в это заведение и переломаю там всё, что можно, включая челюстно-лицевые кости!
Пабло: А я помогу.

Ещё одна улица на пути к спортзалу

[Враги: различные уличные хулиганы]

У входа в тренажерный зал

[Враги: спортсмены]

В зале, после того, как и там отметелены рядовые враги

Элль: Медведь. Воин. Ну что я могу сказать, ребята… Зря вы доверились Шиве. Вам могут намять бока и другие люди, не только Голые Руки.
Воин: Не умничай, женщина! Зря ты сюда пришла, и зря побила наших людей и повредила нашу собственность. А мистера Самозванца мы сейчас порвём надвое!
Большой Медведь: Против нашей объединённой мощи не выстоит никто!

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Большой Медведь, Воин и их спортсмены.

Пабло: Как видишь, мы выстояли.
Большой Медведь (избитый): Русские не сдаются!
Элль: А ты, Воин, чего молчишь? Почему не пугаешь нас Шивой?
Воин:  …
Большой Медведь: Ваш мятеж всё равно обречён.
Элль: Ты лучше скажи, кто у вас содержится в подвале.
Воин:  …
Большой Медведь: Сюрприз, шлюха! Спустись туда и выясни сама. А мы ничего не скажем, хоть нас огнём жги!
Незнакомый мужчина средних лет в пиджачном костюме (появившись как будто из ниоткуда, с группой мужчин в таких же костюмах, которых он, может быть, чуть постарше): Огнём вас жечь никто не будет. Давно уже есть более продвинутые методы.
Пабло: Карамба!
Элль: Вы кто?
Незнакомец: Полковник ФСБ Сергей Данилов.
Элль: Русская спецслужба? Бывший КГБ? И что вам нужно?
Данилов: Большой Медведь – гражданин РФ. Мы его забираем. Снаружи его ждёт машина. У нас к нему много вопросов…
Большой Медведь: Мне всё равно. Забирайте хоть к Отцу Небесному.
Данилов: А вашего согласия никто не спрашивает, Шулаков. Вы арестованы.
Элль: Отлично, я сэкономлю место в переносной темнице. Полковник, пожалуйста, не трогайте второго. Oн мне нужен.
Данилов: Хэдмен – ваш, мисс Бюиссон. Не делайте большие глаза – я многое знаю и о вас, и о том, что тут происходит. Занимайтесь своим делом дальше, но помните: вы не одни. ФСБ пристально следит за событиями, и в США тоже не все силовики продались… Далеко не всем по нраву хозяин Икса и Даамма, а также сами эти двое. И среди недовольных есть очень влиятельные люди, по всему миру…
Пабло: Приятно слышать. А в подвал с нами не спуститесь?
Данилов: К сожалению, нет. Тут надо спецназ вызывать, а такая возможность пока отсутствует.
Пабло: Но у вас же есть пушки?
Данилов: В подвале от них толку не будет. До свидания, мисс Бюиссон и мистер…
Пабло: Рамирес.
Данилов: …И мистер Рамирес. Еще увидимся.

[ФСБшники увели Большого Медведя]

Пабло: Кажется, в подвале нас ждёт заваруха…
Элль: А сейчас, Воин, я покажу тебе фокус.

[Воин исчезает]

Воин (из протеза): -телепатией- Как это ты??
Элль: Оп-ля, вуаля. Если не хочешь пыток – быстро отвечай, кто в подвале.
Воин: В подвале Макс Хатчетт в клетке, и сторожат его очень серьёзные ребята.
Элль: Запрети им сопротивляться. Прикажи нас пропустить!
Воин: Что ты! Они такого приказа не исполнят!

Подвал [Враги: много здоровенных мужиков, в том числе толстяки]

Гриф: Мочи их! Мучительно!
Жирный Бургер: Но это же Икс...
Гриф: Идиот! Это не он! Мочи самозванца и его грёбаную курву!
Элль: Сейчас я кому-то вырву грязный язык.

БОСС ГЛАВЫ: Гриф, Жирный Бургер и те, кто с ними.

Пабло (избитый): Да-а, было трудновато.
Элль: Макс, держись, мы сейчас тебя выпустим. Не умирай, туша!
Пабло: Похоже, он в коме.

Элль: Ну вот, я его упаковала. Макс, очнись!
Макс: -телепатией- Я в раю?
Элль: Размечтался!
Макс: То есть я жив?
Пабло: Как мало кто.
Макс: А почему я ничего не вижу и не могу пошевелиться?
Элль: Потому что у тебя временно нет тела. Вернее – есть, но оно упаковано.
Макс: Даже не буду спрашивать, как это. Хорошо, что ты меня вытащила, Элль. Еще немного – и я бы не выдержал. Даже я. Они постоянно выгоняли меня на ринг, полу-усыплённого и ослабленного, и проводили со мной бои без правил. Точнее – избиения. Заодно и тренировались. Можно сказать, Абадеде отвёл душеньку…
Элль: Ты, случаем, не знаешь – остальные живы?
Макс: Жлобьё время от времени чесало языками. Они проговорились о какой-то «Обители Демонов», и о пленнике, который там содержится.

Last edited by Karo-sempai on Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:11 am

Глава 5: Демоны жестокие

У входа в тренажерный зал

Элль: И где только искать эту Обитель Демонов!
Пабло: Ты сейчас не в лучшей форме как менталистка. Доверься моему чутью. Я примерно ощущаю, куда нужно идти. Попахивает демонами-они, и след довольно свежий. Совсем недавно эти существа заходили в тренажерный зал…

Развилка [причем ничто не указывает на то, какая дорога лучше, а какая хуже]
Элль: По какой из двух дорог идти?

Если пойти по лучшей из двух дорог (враги там не очень многочисленны):
Элль: Я чую, этот Пандемониум уже близко!
[и теперь Обитель Демонов будет буквально уже на следующей локации]

Если по худшей дороге:
1.Элль: Куда ты свернул, псионик хренов! Мы заблудились!
[и теперь Пабло и Элль должны пересечь несколько локаций, где много злых врагов]
2.Элль: Ну и куда теперь?
3.Элль: ...
4.Элль: Слава Небесам, мы, кажется, сориентировались! Вот она, дорога!

Перед воротами Пандемониума

Один из демонов: Сдаться не хотите? Вам всё равно ничего не светит.
Пабло: У меня к тебе тот же вопрос. И то же самое утверждение.

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Гвоздь и его демоны.

Внутри Пандемониума [враги: демоны]

Элль: А вот в этом притоне вряд ли найдётся хоть один компьютер…

Следующая комната Пандемониума [на удивление мало врагов]
Элль: Почему так мало демонов? Подозрительно…

В подвале-темнице, где клетки с пленными.

Замза: Молодой смертный – у нас, но вам его не освободить. Мы оставили нетронутым его тело – в противном случае у нас были бы проблемы. Вместо того, мы пытали его ДУШУ! Так что даже в случае вашей победы – вам досталась бы только пустая оболочка!

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Замза и его демоны.

Замза: Тьма всё равно сильнее, чем Све-е-ет…
Пабло: Отрубился. Пакуй его, Элль. Проклятье, опять всех моих перебили…

[После Замзы и его отряда напал всего один демон, причем слабенький, по имени Сару]

ХИЛЫЙ ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Сару.

Пабло: Пшёл вон отсюда, демоническая дрянь!

[Эдди-Сэмми, похоже, мёртв!]

Элль: Эдди… Неужто они тебя всего выпили?
Эдди-Сэмми: Хрен-то они меня выпили! Я им не газировка. Я только притворялся. Когда мучаются ум и душа – это пустяк для геймера. Ну, не то чтобы совсем пустяк… Но по сравнению с некоторыми видеоиграми – чепуха!
Элль: Я рада.
Эдди-Сэмми: Идти не смогу. Придётся вам нести меня на руках.
Пабло: Тоже выдумал – нести! Есть другой способ.
Элль: Спи, Сэмми… Спи… Спи…

[Тело пацана упаковано]

Элль: У меня в протезе шесть мест для героев, и шесть – для злодеев. Злодейские места уже все заняты. А три геройских места ещё пустуют. Где же искать Адама и Акселя, и живы ли они вообще?.. Хорошо хоть о Зане были вести. Может, еще успеем…
Пабло: Насчёт Зана есть одна мысль… Погоди, меня вызывает Рахмет.
Рахмет: -телепатией- Босс, у нас на лёжке беда. Её громят.
Пабло: Срочно туда!
Элль: Не успеем! Пока доберёмся – там всех перебьют!
Пабло: И что же делать?
Элль: Ложись под дерево, медитируй. Я покажу как.
Пабло: Ты с ума сошла?
Элль: КТО ЗДЕСЬ КОМАНДИР?!
Пабло: Прости. Но как это работает?
Элль: На лёжке будут сражаться наши иллюзорные двойники! А мы будем управлять ими на расстоянии, мыслью! Я их прямо отсюда В ПРЕДЕЛАХ ЛЁЖКИ и сотворю!
Пабло: Ты даже такое можешь?!
Элль: Не отвлекайся, сбиваешь! Помогай давай!

[На лёжке, к изумлению демонов, её громящих, появились иллюзорные двойники Элль и Пабло и начали лупить этих самых демонов.]

БОСС ГЛАВЫ: Дамаши и Уши (два последних демона из числа напавших на лёжку]

[Наконец все демоны побеждены. Оба двойника бесшумно расточились. ]

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:43 am

Глава 6: Ох уж эта наука!

Элль: Я еле дышу… Слишком большая дистанция… Хорошо, что это длилось недолго… И всё равно умру…
Пабло: Не умрёшь. Не позволю.
Эдди-Сэмми: -телепатией- А вообще-то не сильно отличается от видеоигры-избивалки, только монитор НУ ОЧЕНЬ далеко от приставки. Беспроводной коннект, ага.

Пабло: Элль. Тебе лучше? Скажи что-нибудь.
Элль (слабым голосом): Пабло… Какая мысль у тебя была насчёт Зана?
Пабло: У доктора Даамма несколько баз. Возможно, Зан на одной из них. Но вот на какой?
Элль: Хорошо, что сказал! Я чую слабый отзвук мыслей Зана! Старик жив! И он где-то поблизости отсюда.
Пабло: В какой стороне?
Элль: На восток.
Пабло: Тогда я знаю эту базу! Это та, где держали меня! Вперёд!
Элль: Погоди… Я сейчас не боец… Мне нужно поспать. Да и тебе, видимо, тоже.

Элль и Пабло поспали несколько часов. Как вдруг…

[Враги: японские мечники, ниндзя, длинноволосые каратисты]

Пабло: Нападаем на спящих?!
Така (один из ниндзя): За вами пришла ваша смерть!

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Така и его люди.

Пабло: Для «моей смерти» ты какой-то слабоватый.
Элль: А вот теперь пора!
Пабло: Да, сеньора.

Внутри лабораторного комплекса

Компьютерный женский голос: Белый протокол запущен.
Элль: Поздравляю, Пабло, мы разбудили систему безопасности.

[Враги: роботы, и иногда летуны]

Даамм: Неучи! Пускай вы побили Икса. Он уже не тот, что прежде. Столько побоев в течение многих лет ослабят кого угодно. Но Новый Режим несокрушим. Шива непобедим. А мои научные исследования не сорвёт НИКТО! Даже вы двое. А ты, мятежный клон, очень плохо сделал, что сбежал отсюда… но очень хорошо поступил, что вернулся сам, по своей воле. Осталось поместить тебя опять в клетку, где тебе и место.
Пабло: В клетке место тебе, а не мне.

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: механизм доктора Даамма (как в BKIII).

Даамм: Плохо дело. Но однажды вас настигнет моя месть! Джет, эвакуируй меня!
Джет: Будет исполнено.

Джет уносит Даамма

Элль: Зараза! Не будь я так покалечена…

[Враги: роботы]

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Литий и Ртуть (из той же серии, что пресловутые Частица и Молекула)

Пабло: Эти роботы – серьёзные противники даже для меня.
Элль: Скромненько.

Компьютерный зал

Элль (избита): Регенерировать придётся прямо на ходу… Но даже в таком состоянии я потрачу с полчасика на здешние компьютеры…

[волна роботов, пока Элль возится с компьютером]

Пабло: Элль, давай быстрей.

[еще одна волна роботов]

Пабло: Уймись ты со своей флэшкой! Сейчас новые набегут.
Элль: Должна я собрать доказательства или нет?!

Комната с клетками

[роботы, охранники, "терминаторы" вроде пресловутого Брейка]

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Scrap (один из "роботов Икс") и его охвостье.

Зан: Каких только экспериментов этот маньяк надо мной не проводил…
Элль: Полезай на любое свободное место. Там и подлечишься.
Зан (уже из протеза): -телепатией- Ого! Свёртка пространства? Компрессионная упаковка? С буфером или без?
Элль: С буфером, с буфером. Не задохнёшься, не бойся.

Коридор, ведущий к выходу

Компьютерный женский голос: Красный протокол запущен.
Элль: Блин! Пабло, БЕГИ!!!!

[Красные лампы мигают, надрывается сирена. Ядовитый газ гонится за героями. Они добрались до выхода... но не могут открыть дверь! А газ по-прежнему угрожает обоим, их здоровье всё тает и тает...]

Элль: Мы в ловушке! Двери заблокированы!
Пабло: Для меня нет заблокированных дверей!

[Он наносит удар по двери. Дверь взрывается. Глава заканчивается - если игрок был достаточно быстр.]

Блейз (из протеза): -телепатией- Чудом уцелели. Элль, цени этого мужчину. Я бы, например, так не смогла.
Пабло: Ты слышала? Цени меня, Элль.

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:45 am

Глава 7: Традиции превыше всего

Элль: Не хватает только Акселя и Адама. Что-то подсказывает мне, что они оба живы. Куда бы за ними пойти?
Пабло: Есть идея. Давай вернёмся туда, где мы легли поспать.
Элль: Я тебе доверяю. Так и поступим.

Снова лес, то самое дерево [врагов не так уж много, и они не так уж сильны]

Элль: Ну вот, мы на месте. Зачем нужно было возвращаться?
Пабло: Затем, что на нас нападали ниндзя и другие японские воины. Сами того не осознав, они вручили нам новый след! И он совсем свежий! Элль, за мной!

Еще одна лесная локация. [враги: японцы, спортсмены]
Элль: Ты хочешь вычуять, откуда они явились?
Пабло: Именно!

У входа в Накадзима-Мэнор [поместье в японском стиле, расположенное прямо среди леса]

Элль: Мы на верном пути!

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Кирисима и Киномото (два чувака, похожих на Ямато)

Внутри поместья: прихожая

Пабло: Кто они, чёрт побери, такие?
Элль: Я тебе потом расскажу…

Комната 2. [В ней альтернативная дверь A, которая ведёт в глубину локации и пока что заперта]

Элль: Заперто.
Пабло: Очень непростая дверь. Она не поддастся даже мне.

Комната 3 [Альтернативная дверь B. Она не заперта, но входить в нее не обязательно; если игрок всё же решит войти, он окажется в жутко выглядящей комнате и будет драться одновременно с множеством могучих боссов, включая Бехелита. После этого игрока автоматически вернут в комнату 3, теперь уже пустую. Если он вздумает снова войти в страшную комнату - она тоже окажется пустой, и, каждый такой раз, в ней раздастся басовитый издевательский смех, НЕ похожий на смех мистера Икса: "ХА ХА ХА ХА ХА!!", после чего игрока опять кинет в пустую комнату 3]

Комната 4 [это не что иное как додзё с полом, устланным татами], если идти прямо из комнаты 3

[в ней ученики, и длинноволосые каратисты, и мечники, и один-два ниндзя, и Шива из BKIII собственной персоной]

Шива: Вот они, как я и предупреждал. Убейте их! [Убегает в соседнюю комнату]
Один из учеников: Да, сэнсэй.
Единственный охранник в пиджаке (возможно, начальник охраны): Да, господин Накадзима.
Элль: Шива у нас теперь «господин Накадзима»? Вычурно.

Комната 5 [она тупиковая; и в ней - никого, кроме Шивы]

Шива: Ну вот и конец вашему мятежу. Сдаться вы оба, конечно, не пожелаете…
Элль (в ярости): Какого хрена вы все повторяетесь на эту тему?!
Пабло (Шиве): Ты еще попытайся завербовать нас в свои личные телохранители…
Шива: Я знаю, что бесполезно…

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Шива BKIII (с одной линейкой здоровья)

Шива: Странно, у меня слишком быстро кончилась ки. Ничего, это не последняя наша встреча. Вы ведь не уймётесь. (Убегает.)
Пабло: Что такое ки?
Элль: Японцы называют так ману.

Опять комната 4, она же додзё (герои возвращаются той же дорогой; врагов теперь раз, два, и обчёлся)

Опять комната 3. Опять смехотворно мало врагов. [если герои решат игнорировать дверь B, то не видать им впоследствии Истинной Концовки. Но если они теперь войдут в дверь B, начнётся секретная сцена B]

== СЕКРЕТНАЯ СЦЕНА B [Спасаем Рудру] ==

Элль: Пабло, есть шанс спасти мою лучшую подругу. У нее длинная и печальная история. Она в течение немалого времени много раз получала по башке, от самых разных бойцов. От этого она теряла рассудок, а новые удары возвращали его ей... несколько раз... В периоды, когда она была не при своих, она служила Злу, не ведая, что творит. А в последний по времени период её нормальности - к ней явился Шива и каким-то образом договорился с ней по-хорошему!! Он пообещал ей что-то, сделал ей предложение, от которого она не смогла отказаться. И она, ДАЖЕ НЕ СТУКНУТАЯ, вернулась под начало Шивы, уже осознанно. Она опять тренирует для него бойцов... Вот.
Пабло: Хочешь моё мнение? Это будто фрагмент бесконечного телесериала.
Элль: Я тебя убью.
Пабло: И останешься одна.

[В секретной комнате - только Рудра]

Рудра: Лучше уходите, пока целы. Мне противно служить Шиве, но я присягала ему, и выполню свой долг.

СЕКРЕТНЫЙ БОСС: Рудра (у нее три линейки).

Элль: Почему ты служишь Шиве? Зачем принуждать себя к тому, что противно?
Рудра (в замешательстве): Он мне что-то обещал… Что-то очень важное… Но я не помню что, у меня слишком битая голова… Однако моя амнезия не отменяет моей клятвы верности…
Элль (ликующим тоном): Сейчас я тебе врежу, и ты вспомнишь!

СЕКРЕТНЫЙ БОСС: опять Рудра, но всего с одной линейкой, максимально короткой.

Элль: Ну? Вспомнила, что Шива обещал тебе?
Рудра (довольная): ДА! Вспомнила. Спасибо, Элль. (С застывшим лицом.) Он обещал мне воскресить моих погибших родителей, точно так же, как они с Дааммом возродили в очередной раз Икса.
Элль (неприятно удивлена): Рудра, у меня нет слов. Неужели непонятно, что Шива соврал? А ты и повелась!
Рудра: Соврал?..
Элль: Да, блин. Очнись наконец! А даже если бы это и была правда – на кой тебе нужны родители-нежить? Не лучше ли оставить их в покое?..
Рудра (в холодной ярости): …Ох! МОЙ БРАТ ОТВЕТИТ ЗА СВОЮ ЛОЖЬ! Он недостоин моей верности – а тебя я не покину уже никогда.
Элль: Вот давно бы так.
Рудра: Мы найдём Шиву, куда бы он ни спрятался.
Пабло: Вряд ли он будет прятаться. Скорее он откроет на нас охоту. Собственно, уже открыл…
Рудра: Где-то я вас видела, незнакомец…
(Элль в шоке)
Пабло: Пабло Рамирес, с вашего разрешения.

== КОНЕЦ СЕКРЕТНОЙ СЦЕНЫ B ==

Опять комната 2 [герои возвращаются той же дорогой; врагов на удивление мало]

2a. [Если Рудру не спасли, но подошли к двери A]
Элль: По-прежнему заперто...

2b. [Если Рудру спасли, - присоединили к группе, - а потом подошли к двери A]
Рудра: У меня есть артефакт, который отпирает эту дверь. [Дверь А открывается, и начинается секретная сцена A]

== СЕКРЕТНАЯ СЦЕНА A: крохотная тюрьма ==

ДВА ХИЛЕНЬКИХ СЕКРЕТНЫХ ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫХ БОССА: два спортсмена, - Макото и Широто, - охраняющие клетку с запертым в ней Акселем.

[Аксель лежит пластом, без признаков жизни.]

Пабло: Тот самый Аксель?..
Элль (в шоке): Пабло, кажется, он мертв.
Аксель (слабым голосом): Я не мертв... Но близок к этому...
Элль (кричит): Срочно ко мне в хлыст! Лечись давай, энергии во мне довольно!

== КОНЕЦ СЕКРЕТНОЙ СЦЕНЫ A ==

[И к этому моменту, когда пора выходить из Накадзима-Мэнор:]
[Если не побывали у Рудры и не спасли ее - печальная музыка и следующий текст]
В конце концов герои покончили с Новым Режимом. Но Акселя, Адама и Рудру так и не нашли, и неизвестно, выжили ли они...
Найди Рудру, Акселя и Адама - и увидишь Настоящую Концовку!
[Короткая и скучная версия титров. Игра преждевременно заканчивается.]

[Но если освободили Рудру - переход к следующей главе!]

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Karo-sempai Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:50 am

Глава 8: Ставим точку

Аксель (из протеза): -телепатией- Элль... И мистер Двойник...
Пабло: Сеньор Рамирес!
Аксель: Пэрдон, сеньор Рамирес. Ну так я о чем? Пора поставить точку. У нас есть шанс быстро покончить с Новым Режимом.
Элль: Да?! Как?
Аксель: Главных баз у них было девять. Вы разгромили целых шесть баз в радикально короткий срок – и этим очень ослабили штаб-квартиру. И на ней этого, кажется, ещё никто не заметил. Так что они разослали всюду бойцов – ловить вас, а вот сами атаки не ждут. На вашем месте они нипочём не сунулись бы волку в пасть – не атаковали бы немедля главную базу.
Элль: И?
Аксель: …А нам надо поступить именно так.
Элль: !! Это самоубийство.
Пабло: Не спеши, Элль. Излагай дальше, Аксель.
Аксель: Да, это риск, но он оправдан.
Пабло: Где у Шивы штаб-квартира?
Аксель: Вот этого я не знаю. Где-то в городе.
Пабло: А точнее?
Аксель: Варианта три. Одно из трёх ключевых зданий – уж точно сердце Нового Режима. И у нас нет другого выхода, кроме как посетить все три здания подряд.
Элль: Здрасьте, приехали!
Пабло: Элль!!
Элль: Молчу.
Аксель: С мэрии начинать не стоит – её мы оставим на десерт. Куда пойдём сначала – в полицейское управление или в Накадзима-Плаза?
Элль: Легко тебе говорить «пойдём» – ты-то отсидишься у меня в протезе!..
Пабло: ЭЛЛЬ, ТЫ ОБЕЩАЛА НЕМНОГО ПОМОЛЧАТЬ!

Развилка

Пабло: Куда пойдём сначала – в полицейское управление или в Накадзима-Плаза? Решай, Элль.

[Если вы выбрали неверный путь, то есть отправились в полицейское управление, вас ждёт вот что:]

1.У входа в здание управления - Полицейские: Вы арестованы! (Но герои их, разумеется, победят.)
2.Коридор в управлении - [Враги: полицейские]
3.Кабинет начальника [там только босс: робот вроде-Молекулы-Частицы-и-всей-этой-шоблы-колёблы. Робот зовётся Lexx. У него 2 линейки здоровья. А когда герои победят его... ещё один вариант плохой концовки.]
[грустная музыка] В конце концов с Новым Режимом было покончено. Но Адама так и не нашли. Неизвестно даже, выжил ли он.
Найдите Адама - и увидите Настоящую Концовку!
[Короткая и скучная версия титров. Игра преждевременно заканчивается.]

[...Но если игрок выбрал идти в небоскрёб под названием Накадзима-Плаза...]

Пабло: Накадзима-Плаза. Эта сигнализация мне уже не по зубам, так что нас ждут.
Элль: Но, как всегда, сделай так, чтобы те, кто там, не послали сигнал тревоги куда-то вовне.
Пабло: Хорошо. Однако отнесись серьёзно к тому, что я сейчас скажу. На этот раз даже не думай лазить в компьютеры, иначе тут тебе и конец!
Элль: Но я этого не чую.
Пабло (в гневе): ТЕМ НЕ МЕНЕЕ ЭТО ПРАВДА, ЖЕНЩИНА!

У входа в Накадзима-Плаза

Дежурный охранник: Извините, мне приказано в плен вас не брать.
Элль: Ну и не бери.

Роскошный коридор [там враги]

Комната для совещаний [там только Шива BKIII и Шива BK2]

Шива BKIII: Опять вы?!
Элль: Опять.
Шива BKIII: И Рудра?..
Рудра (холодная и угрюмая):  …
Шива BKIII: Изложите ваше дело вот этому красавцу. Я занят.

[Шива сбежал, оставив им искусственного себя – Шиву из второй части, не произносящего ни слова - в качестве босса]

Элль: Пабло, берегись…

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Шива BK2, всего с одной линейкой здоровья, максимально длинной.

Элль (после победы): Только и всего?!

Роскошный коридор (тот же самый, что и раньше, поскольку герои возвращаются прежней дорогой); теперь здесь никого, кроме Шивы BKIII.

Элль: Срань Господня…

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Шива BKIII, всего с одной линейкой здоровья (опять), но она короче, чем у предыдущего Шивы BK2.

Рудра (после победы): Ребята, мне очень жаль, но это была не более чем иллюзорная копия! Настоящего Шиву так просто не поколотишь!
Аксель: -телепатией- А то я не знаю!

Игрок немедленно переносится в подвал; [камера пыток. В ней никого, кроме Уэйна и беспомощного Адама]
Уэйн: Я не отдам пленника. Я с ним еще не закончил.
Элль: С тобой я закончу очень быстро!
Рудра: ...

Адам: А я всё ждал, когда кто-нибудь из наших за мной придёт.
Элль: Ну что, покоритель мира? Доигрался?
Адам: Я всё равно восстановлю агентство. Только действовать буду осторожнее. Пойдём, уберём отбросы.
Элль: Годится.
Пабло: Хантер, ты идти-то можешь?
Адам: Могу. Он ещё не успел толком начать пытку. Я как огурчик.
Пабло: И почему я не удивлён?..
Адам: Кстати, великолепный косплей, мужик.
Пабло (сердито): Это не косплей.
Адам: Рудра, ты-то как здесь?
Рудра: Поговорим об этом потом, ладно?
Элль: Пабло, не набирай пока бойцов, менты их только зря перестреляют…

И вот ТЕПЕРЬ (во время правильного хода событий), мы оказываемся у входа в полицейское управление

Полицейский: Стоять! Вы арестованы!
Элль: Даже не смешно.

Коридор в здании полицейского управления

[Целая толпа полицейских смотрит на героев, но не решается атаковать, и не видит смысла в стрельбе]

Адам: Хе-хе!
Сержант: С ними Хантер! И фальшивый Икс! Плохо дело! Парни, бежим, нам платят гроши! (Одному из полицейских, который упорно остаётся на месте) Аткинсон, а ты что же?
Аткинсон: Прошу простить, сержант! Мне платят достаточно!

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: Аткинсон, невероятно живучий коп (с офигенно длинной линейкой здоровья, но она у него всего одна). Почти сразу на помощь ему пришёл Шива BKIII, но у этой версии Шивы тоже только одна линейка здоровья, причем еще короче, чем у предыдущего.

После победы:

Рудра: И это тоже копия!
Элль: Значит, настоящий Шива сейчас в мэрии!
Рудра (мрачно): Я его чую прямо отсюда…

[Внимание: если герои решат зайти в кабинет начальника, они обнаружат, что там пусто. А когда выйдут снова в коридор, встретят там только двух слабосильных ментов. После победы над которыми всех героев автоматически выкинет наружу, ко входу в управление.]

У входа в управление, снова. [Здесь никого, кроме начальника по фамилии Фэйхи, он один-одинёшенек]

Фэйхи: Не так быстро! Извините, но я вынужден вас задержать. Иначе меня не простят.
Пабло: Вот что значит зависеть от чужого мнения.
Элль: Я постараюсь не убить вас, начальник Фэйхи.

ПРОМЕЖУТОЧНЫЙ БОСС: начальник полиции Фэйхи.

[Фэйхи побеждён. Появляется полковник Уолл со спецназовцами.]

Полковник Уолл: Отличное шоу, Голые Руки. Век бы смотрел. (Обращается к спецназовским офицерам.) А вы, джентльмены?
Фэйхи: Полковник Уолл, у меня на всю эту гоп-компанию, то есть на Карсона, Шиву и остальных, с давних пор собрана отличная коллекция доказательств – просто так, на всякий случай! Ваше начальство заинтересуется!
Уолл: Посмотрим. Увести эту крысу!

[Спецназовцы уводят Фэйхи]

Пабло: О, с вами и мистер Данилов..
Элль: Кстати, о доказательствах, полковник Уолл. Вы взяли у Фэйхи его папку – возьмите и у меня эту флэшку. На ней много всего вкусного.
Уолл: О, замечательно, мисс Бюиссон. А теперь я попросил бы вас и ваших друзей, - если, конечно, они хотят никогда впредь не иметь никаких проблем с властями…
Элль: ?
Уолл: Я бы попросил вас отправиться в мэрию и закончить дело.
Элль: А вы разве не поможете? Вон с вами целая толпа спецназа.
Уолл: Не «толпа», а отряд.
Элль: Ну так я не слышу ответа. Мы что, пойдём только вчетвером? Я, Пабло, Рудра и Адам Хантер, и всё?!
Уолл: К сожалению, это единственная возможность. Ведь ни пули, ни ракеты, ни гранаты, ни газ не возьмут ту публику, которая сейчас засела в мэрии… Пули мистера Рамиреса – исключение. И вообще, тех редкостных способностей, которыми наделены вы четверо, у моих парней нет, так что я их в бессмысленную мясорубку не поведу. А сбросить бомбу на мэрию мы не имеем права. Покончите с главным очагом заразы, вот тогда спецназ и зачистит город в целом. Вертолёты уже летят.
Данилов (к Элль): Я бы на вашем месте поторопился, пока Шива и его прихлебатели не подготовили порталы и не сбежали через них.

Элль: А вот теперь, Пабло, набери как можно больше народу, мы с Рудрой распространим на них защиту. Если нас будет мало, нас просто раздавят.

Перед мэрией [враги: охранники, продажные силовики]
1-й охранник: Тревога! Мятеж! Здание мэрии атаковано! Пришлите подкрепления!
Элль: Бесят...

Коридор [здесь полно различных врагов из франшизы Streets of Rage]

Элль (издаёт нечто вроде боевого клича, точнее, боевого рыка): РРРР!
Рудра: …
Адам (врагам): Драть вас раком, козлы!
Пабло (издаёт знаменитый смех Мистера Икса): Ах-ха – ха-ха-ха-ха-ха!

Следующая локация (анфилада продолжается; и опять нападает толпа разнообразных врагов)

Адам: Тяжеловато… Этого дела мы можем не пережить.
Элль: Адам, не ной.
Адам: Кто ноет?!
Пабло: Не забывай, Элль, что если умрёшь ты, умрут и все, кто у тебя в протезе.

Актовый зал мэрии, с трибуной (и еще одна огромная толпа опасных врагов)

Ворон (боец муай-тай): Конец дороги, мятежники!
Элль (она торжествует и полна сарказма): Ха-ха.

[Из протеза появляются здоровёхонькие, боеспособные Аксель, Блейз, Макс, Зан и Эдди-Сэмми.]

Аксель: Вы забыли про меня!
Блейз: И про меня!
Макс: Я готов к бою!
Зан: Заряд готов!
Эдди-Сэмми: Махаемся!
Сэнсиро (главарь длинноволосых каратистов), в шоке: Как они так быстро вернулись в строй?!
Аксель (к своим): Бригада! ПРОСТО! РВЁМ ИХ! КАК МОЙВУ!

(Из протеза появляются Барбон, Электра, Нора, Замза и Воин. Они столь же боеспособны.)

Электра (к Элль): Стерва, тебе пришлось выпустить и нас! Я тебя запытаю!
Барбон: Я отомщу!
Нора, Замза, Воин (воинственно): ВАААА!!!!!

[И тут начинается очередное большое месилово. В котором, среди всех прочих, участвуют и все вышеперечисленные боссы.]

Кабинет мэра. [мэра здесь нет, зато присутствует Шива BKIII]

Избитый 2-й охранник (Шиве): Мистер Накадзима, эти уникумы разве что лично вам под силу!
Шива: Мятежники, вы так и не унялись. Жаль…
Элль: А мне-то как жаль, что ты такой неуёмный!
Рудра: Зря ты мне солгал, бывший мой брат. Да еще на такую тему.

БОСС: Шива BKIII с двумя длиннющими линейками здоровья.

Полковник Уолл (после того как Шива побеждён): Накадзиму… тьфу ты! То есть Шиву – не убивать! Не убивать, я сказал! Мисс Рудра, вас тоже касается! Он ещё пригодится.
Элль: О, это мы проходили. Кто ж не знает этой херни в духе Бэтмена.
Уолл: Разговорчики в строю!!

У входа в мэрию, снова. [мэр Карсон решил в одиночку выйти против героев]
Уолл: Так, врагов теперь будут брать пули и прочее, поэтому мы вступаем в игру. Карсон, вы больше не мэр, советую просто сдаться.
Карсон (с пистолетом): Вы не стали неуязвимыми! Я сейчас вас всех просто расстреляю!

ФИНАЛЬНЫЙ БОСС СЮЖЕТА (но не главы), СКОРЕЕ ПСЕВДОБОСС: Карсон.

Карсон: Что такое? Почему я проиграл?? Меня же собирались сделать демоном! Обещали, что я никогда не умру!
Уолл: А вот теперь, Карсон, вам этого никто гарантировать уже не сможет. Увести придурка.

Уолл: Что ж, впечатляет, Голые Руки. Кажется, вы готовы вернуться хоть с того света, лишь бы сокрушить очередную угрозу.
Голос Эша: Ребята, а можно я тоже вылезу? Мне тут одиноко, тесно и скучно.
Элль: Ах да… Вылезай, Эш.
Эш (появившись): Сладкие мои, я не злодей, разве что технически… Я не хотел… Я был зомбирован…
Элль: На твоё счастье, красавчик, это правда.
Адам: Полковник Уолл, я бы хотел, чтобы бригада опять собралась в ПОЛНОМ составе. Ну, за вычетом Шивы, разумеется. Рудра и Эш невиновны.
Уолл: Хмм… Это, разумеется, против всяких правил… Но когда речь идёт о таких значимых фигурах…
Эш: Надо же!
Уолл: …в общем, поздравляю всех!
Адам: Добро пожаловать домой, Эш. Только не вздумай обнять меня.
Уолл (к Пабло): А вы, как там вас зовут...
Пабло (сердито): РАМИРЕС.
Уолл: Вы, Рамирес, к сожалению, выглядите так, будто вот-вот приметесь захватывать город. Тем не менее, федеральное правительство вам доверяет.

Эпилог

[Пабло и Элль стоят на мосту и любуются закатом. Могут и "размяться" немного - поспарринговаться между собой и/или против мелких бандосиков, если игромеханика требует]

Пабло: И вот это – вся их благодарность?
Элль: А ты что хотел? Ворох цветов и тюк поцелуев, и золотой памятник при жизни? Хотя ты в чём-то прав. Эти хрЕновы власти, в том числе эти два весёлых полковника, сделали всё нашими руками…
Пабло: Нашими голыми руками. Но… по сути, так ли это важно?
Элль: Нет.
Пабло: …
Пабло: Мне хорошо с тобой.
Элль: Иногда говори мне это. За мою более чем тридцатилетнюю жизнь мне этого никто не говорил.
Пабло: Так и быть.
Пабло: …А что если я и впрямь решу захватить этот город?
Элль: Съехал, что ли?
Пабло: Шучу.
Какой-то панк (появляется со своей бандой): Эй, голубкИ, а ну показали мне быстро, что у вас в карманах! А дама небось скучает? Я возьму себе на память её трусики.
Пабло (опять смеётся в манере Мистера Икс): Ах-ха – ха-ха-ха-ха-ха!

[Слабенькая хулиганская шайка нападает на Пабло и Элль. Те с удовольствием бьют морды.]

Adam: Итак, «Новый Режим» пал. Шива и многие из его подельников – за решёткой. В городе опять порядок. Агентство «ОХОТНИК» опять в игре. В него вернулись Рудра и Эш. И в нём появился новый доверенный сотрудник – Пабло Рамирес.
А вот возьму ли я обратно Шиву – большой вопрос. Что-то у меня сильно упало доверие к этому наркоману.

[Полная версия титров]

[Сцена после титров: живые и здоровые Пабло и Элль вместе в комнате]
Элль (со своим блондинистым париком в руках, и с совершенно безволосой головой): Ты не всё обо мне знаешь. Смотри, я ношу парик. Взрыв унес не только мою память обо всём, что было до него, но и мои волосы.
Пабло: Ты очаровательна в любом облике. В парике ты похожа на фотомодель, а без него – на прекрасную инопланетянку.
Элль: Ха-ха.

КОНЕЦ!.. Или...???

Karo-sempai
Karo-sempai
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down