SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Streets Of Rage 2 New Era) ɢꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ!

2 posters

Go down

(Streets Of Rage 2 New Era) ɢꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ! Empty (Streets Of Rage 2 New Era) ɢꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ!

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sat May 18, 2024 1:02 pm

Hello Guys, Axle91 Here. Today I want to bring some of your guys attention to something maybe important. Some of you on this Forum could be of good use if your willing to help out (commission free). To some who are on the SOR2 New era Discord This is old News, So feel free to skip this post. A guy who goes by the name of Gsaurus, owner/Developer of Streets Of Rage 2 New Era, need a hand on his upcoming version of the game, since he has little to no time to work on his project. Here Is what he has to say;

(Streets Of Rage 2 New Era) ɢꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ! Screen11

if anyone here on the forum knows how to code in the following programs he is asking for, that would be a huge help for him, since he is the only one working on the game at the moment. please feel free to respond to this post and lets me know if any of you guys can lend a hand to Gsaurus over on the discord. Ill leave a link Below;

SOR2 New Era Discord: SOR2NE (Discord)

also might donate later on to the people who are willing to help out in the project.
Send Me and Email If you want to know the commission rate funded by myself for the time being: AxleStone1994@gmail.com

Signal

SORDave and Iceferno like this post

Back to top Go down

(Streets Of Rage 2 New Era) ɢꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ! Empty Re: (Streets Of Rage 2 New Era) ɢꜱᴀᴜʀᴜꜱ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇʟᴘ!

Post  Iceferno Tue May 28, 2024 2:30 am

Bringing an adapted version of SORmaker to SOR2NE makes the most sense, I think.
Figured I'd bump the topic a little with a reply for a gentle reminder.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down