SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games: News & Releases

+31
Don Vecta
Charco
Benny26
Saven
Security
KFCutman
celestinx
Lithium Flower
Shyning77
Break
JoyJoyfulRabbit
E253MechaShadow
El Gambito
Shiva
William Assunção
Shadow Fist King
Groovemaster303
Xillatem
MangoRyu28
maruf1000
BigDarsh
Rapha.7
NeoVamp
bazzza
Criss
iceweb38
Stevo
Espilonarge
RuffNTumble
Emthree
badjab326
35 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Games: News & Releases - Page 22 Empty Re: Games: News & Releases

Post  Benny26 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:02 pm

badjab326 wrote:
Saven wrote:
badjab326 wrote:So now that Ground Zeroes is out, I'm gonna be hanging with a local buddy who bought it and continuing my playthrough of the MGS series since he has the games in the series that I'm missing, plus it'll be nice to have some helpful tips while playing.

Cool, thats good you don't have to dish out a ridiculous amount of money on that game. Enjoy! Me and Benny are gonna wait for the inevitable bundle release with TPP. Razz

Ewww, you guys are getting a PS4? Or is TPP coming to PC and/or PS3?

PS3 my good man!...or maybe PC if they do go for that.

I mean, what? It's 30fps on the PS3 as opposed to 60 on the PS4 plus the graphics are buffed a little. Nothing there to justify £350 for a PS4 IMO.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fist King Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Okay, since I just skipped to the latest post in this part of the forum, I don't know if it's already been addressed, but I need to do a little rant re Ultra Street Fighter 4. It seems that the final character to be unveiled for the game's release is...Decapre, one of the Dolls from Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Links to this below:
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/17/capcom-reveals-decapre-as-fifth-ultra-street-fighter-4-newbie/
http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/16/5516938/capcom-unveils-decapre-as-ultra-street-fighter-4s-fifth-and-fighter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-Hl33Xqpk
http://shoryuken.com/2014/03/16/capcom-reveals-decapre-as-ultra-street-fighter-ivs-fifth-roster-addition/
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/decapre-is-ultra-street-fighter-iv-s-fifth-new-cha/2300-8641/
http://www.vg247.com/2014/03/17/ultra-street-fighter-4-tons-of-decapre-details-revealed/

And now...here begins my rant.

DECAPRE?!?!?!?! What the HELL were the developers thinking??? WERE they thinking?!?!?!?!

So, what, it's not enough that we have Cammy and Vega in the game as separate characters already, now we have to have someone in there who's a mix-and-mash of both of them and who's one of the Shadaloo dolls just because somebody at Capcom had a fetish for "Killer Bee" Cammy and her clone/fellow soldier/whatever???

And furthermore, one of the many hints we'd gotten about the fifth character prior to this was that the character "had never been in a Street Fighter game before." Well, DUH - Decapre WAS in a Street Fighter game before (the aforementioned Street Fighter Alpha 3), just not as a playable character! That is a classic case of MISLEADING MARKETING, Capcom! You dropped the ball badly on this one!!!

There are SO many characters you could have picked to put into this game! Let's see, for the "never been in a Street Fighter game" quota, there's Lucia from Final Fight 3, whose inclusion would have made sense given that Cody's already in the game. Other females that could've been used include Maki (since Guy's in the game), Karin (since Sakura's there) and R. Mika (since Zangief's there and Mika's barely gotten any exposure - no pun intended - outside of Alpha 3 anyway). Or else they could've just kept it from being a female and gone to one of the male characters that didn't get past the very first Street Fighter - Joe, Mike (not the same as Balrog, folks), Lee, Retsu, or Geki. Hell, they could've even had Eagle in there, for a bit of diversity! And hell, if they're going to have Poison in the game (good addition, IMHO), then they could have had someone as unexpected as Edi.E, Two.P, or El Gado! Or one of the bosses from Final Fight 2 or 3! Or Carlos from Final Fight 2! Yep, SOOOOO many different characters you could have chosen from!

But no - you decided that the fifth new character would be female. Fair enough, no problem with that. Therefore, what happened to the choices listed above? Were none of them viable? But noooooo, you had to go pick one of Bison's dolls because SOMEBODY IN YOUR DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT had a fetish for Killer Bee Cammy! We already have ONE Cammy in the game, Delta Red Cammy, and her outfit and story are good enough! And the Killer Bee and Doll costumes, in my humble opinion, were UGLY! And did I already mention that Decapre is basically a pallet-swap of Cammy?

SHAME ON YOU, CAPCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thumbs down Thumbs down Thumbs down Authority Authority Authority Facepalm with a Desk Facepalm with a Desk Facepalm with a Desk Facepalm with a Desk Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:33 am

Huhuuahuasuhuahuhasuhuashusahuashuhsuauashua, Capcoins, Capcoins XD  Laughing 

You are really dumbass and one of the most lameles game company that i knowed XD  Thumbs up "

If the new char was Eagle, Maki, Ingrid, Alex, R.Mika, Sodom or any forgotten SF1 char i will accept but Decapre was fail, nothing against her but i will prefer her in the SF5.

Anyway, i hope USF4 have a cutscene showing the Birth of Gill and Urien [ since the Seth Stage have two balls rolling into the Seth's chair ( crumbling laboratory round 2 ) ] cause i don't have much intention to buy this game [ to me the last SF4 version should be the Arcade Edtion ( i don't hhave PS3/360) ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i read some posts telling the this gaming generation sucks, well, i agreed with you but i confess if you lived here in Brazil you would complain even more Evil or Very Mad 

Here the vídeo-games are considered gambling [ what a shame ] and here some stores have one of mosts costilests PS4 in the world:

The price is: R$ 4000,00 [ Yes, Fucking 4000,00 Reais/ giant facepalm ] aka US$: 1720.8, £$: 1043.16 and €$ 1248.4.

Becase this and others reasons i'm glad to stopped on PS2, after him i'm play games on Ipod and PC/Steam.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Benny26 wrote:PS3 my good man!...or maybe PC if they do go for that.

I mean, what? It's 30fps on the PS3 as opposed to 60 on the PS4 plus the graphics are buffed a little. Nothing there to justify £350 for a PS4 IMO.

For some reason I thought TPP was a next-gen exclusive, I'm soo glad that I'm wrong lol.

Also, I just recently finished Anarchy Reigns for the first time and I loved it! It feels like a spiritual successor to Godhand, while also being a sequel to Madworld and throwing a bit of Bayonetta in the mix. The character designs are really strange but they're unique and platinum does a good job making them animate well. The only thing more I wanted from this game was a local multiplayer mode and Sam Gideon DLC from Vanquish (maybe even Raiden as a guest from Revengeance lol).

But this made me wanna try some more platinum games so I'll probably pick up Bayonetta and MGR at some point soon. But MGR will have to wait until the end of my Metal Gear series run Razz

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:50 pm

badjab326 wrote:Also, I just recently finished Anarchy Reigns for the first time and I loved it! It feels like a spiritual successor to Godhand, while also being a sequel to Madworld and throwing a bit of Bayonetta in the mix. The character designs are really strange but they're unique and platinum does a good job making them animate well. The only thing more I wanted from this game was a local multiplayer mode and Sam Gideon DLC from Vanquish (maybe even Raiden as a guest from Revengeance lol).

But this made me wanna try some more platinum games so I'll probably pick up Bayonetta and MGR at some point soon. But MGR will have to wait until the end of my Metal Gear series run Razz

I just platinumed AR before getting FFX HD.
I really liked the cast and the story and the OST is awesome. Nice lil' beat them all game!

You definitely have to get Bayonetta so you can get pissed at the fact that the sequel is a WiiU exclusive  Razz 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/04/04/gamespy-multiplayer-closure-battlefield/

Gamespy closing next May might be troublesome for the Mortal Kombat players outhere since they're the ones who manage the PS3 MK servers.
I'm going to be pissed if I bought an US copy only to be useless a few months later  Evil or Very Mad 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:24 pm

7 days for Dark Souls 2 on PC!

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 am

And now, Dark Souls 2 in SteamBuy!

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/5/5685340/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn-indiegogo-surpasses-450k-crowdfunding-goal

Shaq-Fu has reached its Kickstarter goal and is planned on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue May 06, 2014 8:28 pm

If it has any sort of co-op/multiplayer I'm buying it for PS3

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed May 07, 2014 2:46 am

Had our first stream yesterday, Big thank you to Badjab for the feedback on that. I'm going to try and stream a full SoRR v5 stream this friday, needless to say at least one person became aware of v5's existence during the stream lol.

If you guys are interested let me know what mods you want us to play. I actually had a lot of fun playing on stream, though I had to inform a few that v5 wasn't able to support netplay, just goes to show what a gem this is!

www.twitchtv.com/brawlersavenue

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed May 07, 2014 6:12 am

Mr.Din wrote:Had our first stream yesterday, Big thank you to Badjab for the feedback on that. I'm going to try and stream a full SoRR v5 stream this friday, needless to say at least one person became aware of v5's existence during the stream lol.

If you guys are interested let me know what mods you want us to play. I actually had a lot of fun playing on stream, though I had to inform a few that v5 wasn't able to support netplay, just goes to show what a gem this is!

Yay~! Try also to show longplays of mods. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed May 07, 2014 6:13 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:Had our first stream yesterday, Big thank you to Badjab for the feedback on that. I'm going to try and stream a full SoRR v5 stream this friday, needless to say at least one person became aware of v5's existence during the stream lol.

Yay~! Try also to show longplays of mods. Smile
Gladly! man I want to play that HUNTER DLC! haha. Anything I can do to put this game back on the map!

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

@Sidd

So will you be getting a capture card to stream PS/360 stuff at all?

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu May 08, 2014 11:13 pm

badjab326 wrote:@Sidd

So will you be getting a capture card to stream PS/360 stuff at all?
that's the plan! looks very likely I'm going to have to upgrade the pc and my internet connection too.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 pm

double post for awesome! Streaming today at 4pm PDT. It's our first full stream and it'll be going for at least an hour, stop by make some requests and chat it up LOL

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Mon May 12, 2014 5:14 am

Late to the party on this one but saw that the SF Plot Guide is no more, after the guy in charge of it was caught out to be a liar and refusing to accept thing he personally didn't like as canon.

Just as well, as he was trying to say Gen and Gouken in SF4 were actually clones made by Bison!

Also, Capcom USA never translated a SF game, Japan did all of it! lol
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon May 12, 2014 5:23 am

Oh good, I'm glad that weeaboo is finally out of the picture.

And LOOOOL at Gen and Gouken being clones made by Bison. That's some real Star Wars EU shit right there.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon May 12, 2014 10:49 am

Who was that supposed to be?

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Mon May 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Vasili10
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Xillatem wrote:Late to the party on this one but saw that the SF Plot Guide is no more, after the guy in charge of it was caught out to be a liar and refusing to accept thing he personally didn't like as canon.

Just as well, as he was trying to say Gen and Gouken in SF4 were actually clones made by Bison!

Also, Capcom USA never translated a SF game, Japan did all of it! lol
damn that's a shame such a waste.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 pm

For the Outrun fans, here are the exclusive tracks from the 3DS port done by M2:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue May 13, 2014 4:51 am

iceweb38 wrote:For the Outrun fans, here are the exclusive tracks from the 3DS port done by M2:

Ninja'd by copyrights Sad

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next