SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANX BOMBER GAMES

2 posters

Go down

THANX BOMBER GAMES Empty THANX BOMBER GAMES

Post  Fishumz Sun May 10, 2015 6:42 am

I am hella late, but I only started playing this 2 days ago. I'll get the gripes out firstly, the boss AI is kinda stupid, but all SoR boss AI is stupid, so I guess it's accurate. Overall, perfect. The remixes are insane, I only wish the wobble/slide/bend effects were applied to my fav trax Poets I & Dub Slash ala originals, but still great. Yeah, I've been addicted to this since I downloaded it. Adam was always my fav char; that uppercut / roundhouse was easily the best thing about SoR. OKAY. 2015 riding over for now!

A question, now: Is there a way to edit animations/characters @ all? Via mod or anything else? If anyone could point me to that, I'd be thankful Smile

I wish Rudra's ff.B was a kick instead of a punch. The Punch is corny as shit, I must ALTER IT!

(Even an elbow would be better than the Super Man flying fist of KI).

Okay, since I'm editing, more riding.

Nice incorporating those unreleased stages, I honestly didn't even know those ever existed, as I grew up poor & just rented games, mostly & thus didn't read any mags or stuff like that.. I did own my own SoR cart, though.
Fishumz
Fishumz

nmplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

THANX BOMBER GAMES Empty Re: THANX BOMBER GAMES

Post  bazzza Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 am

Fishumz wrote:I am hella late, but I only started playing this 2 days ago. I'll get the gripes out firstly, the boss AI is kinda stupid, but all SoR boss AI is stupid, so I guess it's accurate. Overall, perfect. The remixes are insane, I only wish the wobble/slide/bend effects were applied to my fav trax Poets I & Dub Slash ala originals, but still great. Yeah, I've been addicted to this since I downloaded it. Adam was always my fav char; that uppercut / roundhouse was easily the best thing about SoR. OKAY. 2015 riding over for now!

A question, now: Is there a way to edit animations/characters @ all? Via mod or anything else? If anyone could point me to that, I'd be thankful Smile

I wish Rudra's ff.B was a kick instead of a punch. The Punch is corny as shit, I must ALTER IT!

(Even an elbow would be better than the Super Man flying fist of KI).

Okay, since I'm editing, more riding.

Nice incorporating those unreleased stages, I honestly didn't even know those ever existed, as I grew up poor & just rented games, mostly & thus didn't read any mags or stuff like that.. I did own my own SoR cart, though.

The animations can not be changed there have been hard coded into the game, only way really is edit the .dat folder but that would be really hard to do unless you coding an animation. Anyway Rudra's flying fist is awesome as it is best charge move in the game my opinion can get you out of trouble fast even if it is spammable.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down