SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List

5 posters

Go down

SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List  Empty SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List

Post  CelJaded Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Greetings, all.

I've been playing the Streets of Rage games for 20+ years now and since then I've made my own blog where I've just today finished a list of my personal top 100 best video games.

I'm glad to say that Streets of Rage Remake has made it in at #3! I registered here to share this because I thought many of you might appreciate a read of this little retrospective that has a few thoughts on what makes the game so impressively playable.

If you'd like to check out the article then you can find it here: http://www.celjaded.com/celjaded-top-100-best-video-games-3/

Thank you all for keeping the spirit of this great series alive for so many years and helping SorR itself make my top 10!

Hope you enjoy the read.
CelJaded
CelJaded

http://www.celjaded.com

Back to top Go down

SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List  Empty Re: SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List

Post  Charco Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:32 pm

What a well written article! Thanks for posting this and supporting the game!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List  Empty Re: SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 am

Loved the article, loved the love for SORR. Good job, sir!

SorR is #3 on CelJaded's Top 100 Best Video Games List  Signature_zps2ad5949e
Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:13 am

Always nice to see that kind of light on such a brillant "unofficial" game. Thank you very much !

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  scalliano Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:10 am

Great to see a fangame get so high up one of these lists. Also, an interesting point you made about Christian Whitehead's remake of Sonic CD. I found that a little odd too, in that SEGA have no compunction about letting people produce derivative works when it comes to Sonic, and yet they seem to be determined to bury SoR in whatever form. That said, the S3K iOS port is still up in the air right now ...
scalliano
scalliano
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down