SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games: News & Releases

+31
Don Vecta
Charco
Benny26
Saven
Security
KFCutman
celestinx
Lithium Flower
Shyning77
Break
JoyJoyfulRabbit
E253MechaShadow
El Gambito
Shiva
William Assunção
Shadow Fist King
Groovemaster303
Xillatem
MangoRyu28
maruf1000
BigDarsh
Rapha.7
NeoVamp
bazzza
Criss
iceweb38
Stevo
Espilonarge
RuffNTumble
Emthree
badjab326
35 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Empty Re: Games: News & Releases

Post  bazzza Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm

This is fucking sweet Capcom are now starting to make some sound decisions dungeons and dragon was a awesome beat em series is this coming out on pc because my ps3 broke on me the other day and I am not sure if I really want to get another one.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:01 pm

I think it will be for XBLA, PSN and Wii U eShop only but I could be wrong. You can play both games on Mame, Kawaks or Final Burn Alpha on PC anyway.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Charco wrote:I think it will be for XBLA, PSN and Wii U eShop only but I could be wrong. You can play both games on Mame, Kawaks or Final Burn Alpha on PC anyway.

I know but have you tried to play anything through killarea on FBA or WINKAWES it is horrible the servers suck pretty broken , plus also there will be extra content on the re- release and capcoms net coding is usually pretty good. And another point is I do not mind supporting games like this when there re-released.

And if capcom are into re-releasing there classics Cadillacs and dinosaurs and the Punisher and Alien versus Preditor arcade game would be cool.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Sure, but don't hold your breath for those with the licensing issues

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Charco wrote:Sure, but don't hold your breath for those with the licensing issues

Yep I know there is more chance of getting blood from a stone a person can hope though they were awesome games.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

An MMO? Ugh, why?
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 am

yeah I know but people can submit feedbacks to Kickstarter projects so let them hear your voice.

This gave me the idea to tweet Yuzo Koshiro and Ancient and suggest the idea of crowdfunding a SoR4 project, since only fans have made something new with the franchise.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:19 pm

iceweb38 wrote:yeah I know but people can submit feedbacks to Kickstarter projects so let them hear your voice.

This gave me the idea to tweet Yuzo Koshiro and Ancient and suggest the idea of crowdfunding a SoR4 project, since only fans have made something new with the franchise.
I'd throw all my money at the screen all 4 of my dollars!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 pm

So Square-Enix has been making a couple good decisions lately. I wonder why?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/397897/square-enix-president-yoichi-wada-to-resign/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

OH THATS WHY!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Saven wrote:So Square-Enix has been making a couple good decisions lately. I wonder why?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/397897/square-enix-president-yoichi-wada-to-resign/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

OH THATS WHY!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

That seems a bit harsh it's not his fault that a lot of games are not meeting target sales. You still have to look at it this way North America, England, Japan (bordering), China (bordering) and most of mainland Europe are in a recession so people do not have as much money to pay out on luxuries and their hobbies. He was a good president of the company and at around when FFX was around they were the highest grossing games company around.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

Wada was far from a good president. He micromanaged everything and interfered with many game developments over the years. Considering he took over in 2000, when things were considered to be starting to go south for Square, that goes to show you that something was wrong with the company.

The only good games I can list since he became president were: FFIX, KH1, DQVIII, and FFXII (yea, I know, considered shit, but whatever, I liked it).

A lot of great developers that were from that company like Sakaguchi, Matsuno, etc. have all left the company over the years. The only recognizable names left from that company are Nomura and Kitase, and they haven't been producing the best things as of late.

And it's not just me either, a lot of people have grown a distaste for the company over the years. Neglecting popular franchises like Chrono. Only focusing on big names only that can make them safe money, whatever happened to small-name console titles like Secret of Mana, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, etc.

The company has had massive failures in the recent years as well with FFXIII and FFXIV (especially the last one) and they weren't exactly great in the PR role there, literally blaming western culture for the mixed reception that FFXIII got. FFXIV was so bad they basically had to redesign the game just so it would sell.

They really did damage control on FFXIII's failure. I remember when they first announced the game they were like "We got FFXIII....and then another FFXIII game, and then another one on a phone. We will name it some nonsensical Latin bullshit no one will understand but our fans will still think its art! This will be automatically successful and a well liked game because we said so!" and then FFXIII finally comes out and is a failure. Square freaked out about it and started making games like the mobile one very distant from FFXIII and put the other one in development hell.

"Oh you guys dont like FFXIII? Then HAVE MORE!" and then they release to mixed reception and keep releasing more and more up until FFXIII-13: Lightning Begins or some shit like that. FFXIII's failure really did bruise Square's ego a bit and I love it. Laughing

I used to be a massive Square fanboy back in the day and would think they could do no wrong. But even I have seen through their bullshit in the recent years. Underneath Wada, they were not the company they used to be, they were a shell of its former self. They went from king of rpgs to a complete joke.

And the recession is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard in the past five years. I see everyone using that excuse for when their games are not selling well, when football teams aren't selling out their stadium every game, etc. Yes, there is a recession, but it's not the reason why some gaming companies like Square aren't doing so well anymore. In fact, the gaming industry has improved over the past ten years and companies like Take-Two and Activision have blossomed in this same time period. Yes, the recession affects smaller companies, but hey guess what, small gaming companies die all the time. Square is nowhere near being a small company and what's been hurting them lately is the bullshit they are putting their customers through.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:47 am

Saven wrote:Wada was far from a good president. He micromanaged everything and interfered with many game developments over the years. Considering he took over in 2000, when things were considered to be starting to go south for Square, that goes to show you that something was wrong with the company.

The only good games I can list since he became president were: FFIX, KH1, DQVIII, and FFXII (yea, I know, considered shit, but whatever, I liked it).

A lot of great developers that were from that company like Sakaguchi, Matsuno, etc. have all left the company over the years. The only recognizable names left from that company are Nomura and Kitase, and they haven't been producing the best things as of late.

And it's not just me either, a lot of people have grown a distaste for the company over the years. Neglecting popular franchises like Chrono. Only focusing on big names only that can make them safe money, whatever happened to small-name console titles like Secret of Mana, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, etc.

The company has had massive failures in the recent years as well with FFXIII and FFXIV (especially the last one) and they weren't exactly great in the PR role there, literally blaming western culture for the mixed reception that FFXIII got. FFXIV was so bad they basically had to redesign the game just so it would sell.

They really did damage control on FFXIII's failure. I remember when they first announced the game they were like "We got FFXIII....and then another FFXIII game, and then another one on a phone. We will name it some nonsensical Latin bullshit no one will understand but our fans will still think its art! This will be automatically successful and a well liked game because we said so!" and then FFXIII finally comes out and is a failure. Square freaked out about it and started making games like the mobile one very distant from FFXIII and put the other one in development hell.

"Oh you guys dont like FFXIII? Then HAVE MORE!" and then they release to mixed reception and keep releasing more and more up until FFXIII-13: Lightning Begins or some shit like that. FFXIII's failure really did bruise Square's ego a bit and I love it. Laughing

I used to be a massive Square fanboy back in the day and would think they could do no wrong. But even I have seen through their bullshit in the recent years. Underneath Wada, they were not the company they used to be, they were a shell of its former self. They went from king of rpgs to a complete joke.

And the recession is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard in the past five years. I see everyone using that excuse for when their games are not selling well, when football teams aren't selling out their stadium every game, etc. Yes, there is a recession, but it's not the reason why some gaming companies like Square aren't doing so well anymore. In fact, the gaming industry has improved over the past ten years and companies like Take-Two and Activision have blossomed in this same time period. Yes, the recession affects smaller companies, but hey guess what, small gaming companies die all the time. Square is nowhere near being a small company and what's been hurting them lately is the bullshit they are putting their customers through.

The recession is the biggest contributing factor for all company's not meeting target sales it is fact there is more than enough evidence to support it. And there were a lot of great games under Wada the entire Kingdom Hearts series, FF X-2, FF DISSIDIA, FF CRYSTAL CHRONICALS, FF XI, FF XIII,GRANDIA 3, UNLIMITED SAGA,ect. In fact there have been more good games under Wada than there were with the previous president, there were only really 3 games that could be considered any good and they were FF7, FF8 and PARASITE EVE 2 that is not a great list. And also on a whole gaming has gotten a lot worse not better it has become far too stagnent with FPS, comic book franchises, bad one on one fighters and shitty indie games in fact I dont think there are any good indie games. Plus you mentioned Take 2 and Activision blossoming, there two of the biggest contributors to the decline in the gaming industry along with Ubisoft, Naughty dog and Konami.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 am

But, but.... I...

Oh I give up.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 am

Mr.Din wrote:
iceweb38 wrote:yeah I know but people can submit feedbacks to Kickstarter projects so let them hear your voice.

I'd throw all my money at the screen all 4 of my dollars!

On that matter
http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/02/13/90s-arcade-racer-creator-would-love-to-do-a-streets-of-rage-remake/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Some more GTA V screens have been released:

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387583

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387676

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387711

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387769

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387804

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387839

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387879

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387917

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387976

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364388019

Some good looking weather effects in the first pic. Plus dat minigun I love you

It's hard to get anymore stoked for this game for how good it's looked and sounded for months now.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 Actual_1364387976

DAT F620. Hope they have the Turismo and SuperGT too.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 pm

GTAV is looking gorgeous!

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

GTAV is looking great. Smile

Remember that Phantom Pain game that was shown at the VGAs back in December? Looked very strange?

Well, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain has been confirmed by Kojima at GDC just now. Very Happy

bazzza wrote:some shit

I give up, I'm not going to bother anymore. It's just going on a merry-go-round with you at this point.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Saven wrote:GTAV is looking great. Smile

Remember that Phantom Pain game that was shown at the VGAs back in December? Looked very strange?

Well, Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain has been confirmed by Kojima at GDC just now. Very Happy

Shocked

Nice one!

Edit: MGS5 Trailer:

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:09 am

That was sexy. I gotta get started on my MGS HD playthrough soon.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:57 pm

My prediction was right, Vice and Liberty City Stories are coming to PSN!
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49251/liberty-city-stories-and-vice-city-stories-coming-to-psn-next-we.html

Now I'm gonna recommend everyone pick up the full PS2 series of games and give it a run through. Here's a few order suggestions.

Chronological:
Vice City Stories, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, III

Gameplay Enhancements:
III, Liberty City Stories, Vice City, Vice City Stories, San Andreas
(Note: LCS and VC are interchangeable here as they both add and subtract some things from gameplay, but VC is a bigger package overall)

Release Order:
III, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories

I myself might pick up VCS and LCS and break out my PS2 for a chronological run since the order I played initially was really skewed.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Espilonarge Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 am

OMG GUYS! Half-Life 2 Episode 3 is now available for pre-order! Very Happy

Half-Life 2 Episode 3
Espilonarge
Espilonarge
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  RuffNTumble Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Espilonarge wrote:OMG GUYS! Half-Life 2 Episode 3 is now available for pre-order! Very Happy

Half-Life 2 Episode 3

You Bastard!!!
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:43 pm

GTAV boxart revealed:

Games: News & Releases - Page 6 GTAV_36791_640screen

Solid as usual. But at the same time, I wish they would do something else besides the boxes for the cover art. I know it's been a tradition of sorts since GTAIII, but I kinda wish they would do something else different than the boxes. I hoped they would've used the artwork from the GI cover instead.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next