SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Vendetta

3 posters

Go down

Final Vendetta Empty Final Vendetta

Post  Iceferno Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:51 pm

I don't believe this has been discussed yet, but this beat em up came out last year (just before Shredder's Revenge):

It's like an SNK Final Fight and has an awesome soundtrack.

I've remixed Stage 3, SOR2 style and am getting Stage 5 finished for later today.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

oracle and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Final Vendetta Empty Re: Final Vendetta

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:25 pm

I have played and completed the game a last year upon release, although it was hard I did have a good time playing it, its kind of like streets of rage and final fight combined. The only issue I have with the game is it would have been more fun if their where more game modes and stages. The game has a good soundtrack however.

Signal

oracle and Iceferno like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  oracle Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:08 pm

This game is superb! Clearly some strong inspiration from SOR but I think not in a way that becomes a rip off like The Takeover. Very little complaints - I cannot finish it in Hard mode yet - where in the hell went the Normal mode? Laughing And it could have a few more stages
oracle
oracle
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:19 pm

I'm glad other people don't like The TakeOver. lol I tried that game, it was so unpolished.

With FV, I believe there was a later patch that improved a few things, and the difficulty selection may have been altered. The best improvement was access to the training mode without needing to beat the game, and being able to unlock enemies to practice on as you progress through the game. I'm hesitant to buy it though, because I haven't really enjoyed a modern Beat Em Up since Castle Crashers (2008), and I didn't even finish that.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down