SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5.2 Data folder for modding

4 posters

Go down

5.2 Data folder for modding Empty 5.2 Data folder for modding

Post  Cyberplayer Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:49 am

Is there a data folder, or a resource that tells me where all the game's files are? (Such as the FPG files, voice clips, and sound effects) What I want to do is rip the HQ voices from SORR 5.2  and mod them in to both SORR 5.1 and SOR 4.

Last edited by Cyberplayer on Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To be more specific and to make things clear)

Cyberplayer
Galsia

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

5.2 Data folder for modding Empty Re: 5.2 Data folder for modding

Post  Rain Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:16 am

here is all the FPG files ( not my link so apologies if the link every dies )

https://disk.yandex.com/d/Z9EMU4p2lcAVhQ/Data%20(5.2)%20Unpacked%20and%20FPG-files
Rain
Rain
Electra

Cyberplayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:42 pm

Is there any other way to upload this? I ain't gonna install some shady hardware just to download the folder.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyberplayer Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:01 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Is there any other way to upload this? I ain't gonna install some shady hardware just to download the folder.
It's not gonna let you download the entire folder through your browser, without installing the application and creating an account, because apparently the folder is "too big to download", so what I did instead was I downloaded the audio files I wanted individually. (If you listen to any of the sound effects there's a download button on the upper right corner) There are no viruses or malware from them, and my laptop isn't having any issues. Hope this helps!

Cyberplayer
Galsia

Mr.Chewy-McFluffster2010 and Rain like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Weoooo Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:52 am

Don Vecta wrote:Is there any other way to upload this? I ain't gonna install some shady hardware just to download the folder.

For real this is terrible. If you're trying to get sprites it's impossible, it's constantly making you solve capchas and you're gonna need a phone number to even sign up. If anyone's got this stuff, could you put it up somewhere else? Meanwhile I'll see if I know someone who has a Yandex. Maybe they can save those things and I can upload 'em to a mega or google drive.

Weoooo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down