SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORR 5.2 graphic options / reshade support

2 posters

Go down

SORR 5.2 graphic options / reshade support Empty SORR 5.2 graphic options / reshade support

Post  BossTanaka Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:23 pm

Been a while but I'm back on the streets of rage.

Was just trying 5.2 and while I welcome the widescreen support I can't access the video options.
In the menues the Vsync and display options are greyed out. F1-F4 does nothing (switched scannlines and resolution in 5.1).
Is this broken in 5.2?
Options Menue Example Picture

I was also wondering if there is a way to get reshade to work with SORR. I tested the direct3D api but it did nothing, on which api does the engine run?

I'm just trying to get a resonable Retro picture quality on my big screen. Any advice is welcome.

Galsia

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

SORR 5.2 graphic options / reshade support Empty Reply

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Wed May 11, 2022 3:31 pm

This is something that I have been wondering about lately as well. I don't think streets of rage remake uses any kind of rendering programme that would respond with re-shade which is a shame because other games have some sort of support when it comes to visually re-shading an original game. you could try to ENB series the game instead, but I'm not sure if this would work.

I'm not sure if you have tried removing v-sync from the games system file to see if that has done anything. its located in your SORR/mod/system directory. find the line that displays v-sync and remove the text from the notepad and save, this is why the sync options in greyed out. I hope this has helped.

SORR 5.2 graphic options / reshade support Captur16
This is what your Looking for.

Signal

1bsm17 likes this post

Back to top Go down