SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!

5 posters

Go down

Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  Empty Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!

Post  Teramussa Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:49 am

Cool Cool Cool I was wondering what a Beach of Heroes version would look like, so here it is.
Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  Sor_be10

Last edited by Teramussa on Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Don Vecta, SORDave, Puzirkov, Iceferno, Herb1e, RicardoXI, MARTIN98 and Mr.Hunter like this post

Back to top Go down

Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  Empty Re: Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!

Post  Maria Lourenço Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:13 pm

That's i call a DLC Razz

You pretending to release this as a mod to v5.1?
Maria Lourenço
Maria Lourenço
Galsia

Teramussa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  Empty Re: Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!

Post  Iceferno Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:18 pm

Love those. It reminds me a lot of the Street Safer, Go! cover. lol
That could be a good point for reference actually.

Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  A1300410

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

MARTIN98, Teramussa and Mr.Hunter like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:46 pm

Maria Lourenço wrote:That's i call a DLC Razz

You pretending to release this as a mod to v5.1?
I don't intend to do a complete modification of these variations, I'll keep editing and maybe find something really interesting to do.
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:52 pm

Iceferno wrote:Love those. It reminds me a lot of the Street Safer, Go! cover. lol
That could be a good point for reference actually.

Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  A1300410
I didn't know this mod... it seems that there is no Gameplay record, only songs. The mod would be fun, but it's a simple theme... I mean, I can't imagine several stages in a row on beaches. I want to try to make really interesting skins... depending on the reception I will make a complete modification, but more observations are needed.
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:57 pm

at this point, the mod I made of Blaze V3 is questionable... but I decided to do it because I found some videos of similar mods, and honestly, they got a good reception.  So I knew it wouldn't be wasted work...I think.

Last edited by Teramussa on Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:20 pm

Teramussa wrote:I didn't know this mod... it seems that there is no Gameplay record, only songs.  The mod would be fun, but it's a simple theme... I mean, I can't imagine several stages in a row on beaches.  I want to try to make really interesting skins... depending on the reception I will make a complete modification, but more observations are needed.
It's also a downloadable SOR1 hack. I think a copy is on Steam Community for the Genesis collection.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MARTIN98 Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:20 am

Teramussa wrote:Cool Cool Cool I was wondering what a Beach of Heroes version would look like, so here it is.
Adam style and glass is great! Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  1f604
MARTIN98
MARTIN98
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Teramussa Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:53 am

MARTIN98 wrote:
Teramussa wrote:Cool Cool Cool I was wondering what a Beach of Heroes version would look like, so here it is.
Adam style and glass is great!  Sprite Edit - Adam, Blaze (V1) and Axel (V2) in beachwear!  1f604
Thanks Very Happy
Teramussa
Teramussa
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Raf Arin Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:41 am

Nice idea ! Adam looks especially good, probably because he has the most 'realistic' body shape of the cast
Raf Arin
Raf Arin
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down