SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

+78
TiripsRoirraw
Nightmare_Snake_
Hansuke
ViDi
Puzirkov
mrxskull
SpideyKeiiti
deisha_max
Late goodbye
DeXsTeR
SketchTurner
Spooniest
Maria Lourenço
Rageplay
Iceferno
Jonny1989
JamesLee
RyeRaze
wriggle
Hedgehog45
KOManiacJim
Glisp
vince
TheWolfe
Kormann
SORFan1516
Break
Xillatem
Groovemaster303
cabo-hicks
Shyning77
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
hidralisco
El Gambito
RotaEA
KFCutman
Shiva
Creativeman
iceweb38
Magnus Blade
Shadow Fist King
MangoRyu28
Tarma
SoRFanatic
maruf1000
The Four Seven
BigDarsh
Arcane
DarkValentine
the_master1124
NeoVamp
DamianD
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Rapha.7
Zarzak
house
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
Shyning
Xenovant
Matt D
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Mr.Din
badjab326
William Assunção
Charco
rjbetty
Don Vecta
Laucorn
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
82 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 15 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Gettoru Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:21 am

Hey y'all! I actually created an account and made a post some weeks ago since I didn't really know about this thread, so sorry about that Razz Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself anyways.

My name is Get (yeah, really) and I actually "stalked" this forum ever since 2011 with OG vanilla V5.0, and enjoyed that a lot, as well as many of the mods you guys have put out. So, after getting a PC again, I decided to check out SoRR, and decided to finally create an account over here.

So yeah, I want to do some tinkering with the game, and hope to share it with you people, as well as get some knowledge with it. So happy to be here! Very Happy

Galsia

Benny26 and Don Vecta like this post

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 15 Empty NEW MEMBERS

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon May 02, 2022 5:39 pm

Hello everyone, I forgot to introduce myself. I go by the name of Axle 1991 and I have been playing the streets of rage games since 2007. I had come across this forum back in 2016 but didn't have any knowledge of how to create mods for this game until I had done some research into making mods for 2D games. I have experience in creating mods for 3D shooter games and android games and I love making mods for all time classics. I am a bit of a music composer as well as an artist. I like 2D games as they are my childhood games that I had grown up with and takes me back to when I was younger. I like the streets of rage franchise including the latest "streets of rage 4" which I love playing. As new member to the forum, I hope to bring something new to the table and see the reactions that I get from the responses and help to bring this game back to life again for as long as possible. my name is Axle 1991, nice to meet you all and look forward to seeing new things on this forum.Smile

PS: sorry for the late response as a new member, their are so Meany rules on this forum that I'm still learning.

Signal

Rain likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 15 Empty NEW MEMBER

Post  OldSchoolGamer2024 Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:48 am

Hey Guys, I'm OldschoolGamer2024. I have been a fan of Streets of Rage since the 90's and played many other beat 'em ups like Final Fight, Golden Axe, Maximum Carnage, Knights of the Round, Double Dragon and many others.
I like the Streets of Rage Remake with the customizations with the palettes, the custom sounds for the mods, and the unique mods that other people . I had some of the rare mods on my old laptop but it crashed.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you and make some mods someday.
OldSchoolGamer2024
OldSchoolGamer2024
Galsia

Don Vecta likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 15 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum