SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

+78
TiripsRoirraw
Nightmare_Snake_
Hansuke
ViDi
Puzirkov
mrxskull
SpideyKeiiti
deisha_max
Late goodbye
DeXsTeR
SketchTurner
Spooniest
Maria Lourenço
Rageplay
Iceferno
Jonny1989
JamesLee
RyeRaze
wriggle
Hedgehog45
KOManiacJim
Glisp
vince
TheWolfe
Kormann
SORFan1516
Break
Xillatem
Groovemaster303
cabo-hicks
Shyning77
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
hidralisco
El Gambito
RotaEA
KFCutman
Shiva
Creativeman
iceweb38
Magnus Blade
Shadow Fist King
MangoRyu28
Tarma
SoRFanatic
maruf1000
The Four Seven
BigDarsh
Arcane
DarkValentine
the_master1124
NeoVamp
DamianD
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Rapha.7
Zarzak
house
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
Shyning
Xenovant
Matt D
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Mr.Din
badjab326
William Assunção
Charco
rjbetty
Don Vecta
Laucorn
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
82 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 14 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Saven Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 am

Iceferno wrote:Thanks haha. That was a lot of fun to make, but took a little longer than it should because of some of the sliding notes. I'm just surprised it was never done before, the original sounds so Genesis.

Funny you should mention that, the new Toejam and Earl game sounds a lot like something you would hear from Seinfeld. It's pretty much how I would expect a modern Genesis console to sound like today. It would make sense for Seinfeld to be remixed on the Genesis lol.

I would love to play that back on a real console though. Don't know which program you used though.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 14 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Benny26 Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 am

Welcome back to the forum, Iceferno Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Saven wrote:
Iceferno wrote:Thanks haha. That was a lot of fun to make, but took a little longer than it should because of some of the sliding notes. I'm just surprised it was never done before, the original sounds so Genesis.

Funny you should mention that, the new Toejam and Earl game sounds a lot like something you would hear from Seinfeld. It's pretty much how I would expect a modern Genesis console to sound like today. It would make sense for Seinfeld to be remixed on the Genesis lol.

I would love to play that back on a real console though. Don't know which program you used though.
Oh nice. I need to check out the new TJ&E. With all the retro reboots, I forgot about that one. Been playing through the original actually on the Steam collection (as well as Beyond Oasis, which I'm enjoying).

Benny26 wrote:Welcome back to the forum, Iceferno Smile
Thanks, Benny. Smile Good to be back.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rageplay Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:46 am

Hi all.

Some people may vaguely remember my username from the bomgergames forums.
I think it was back in 2006 that I was a little active on the forums there.

So yah, pretty funny I remember some usernames here while scrolling arround.
Also, I played a few games of SOR with a user named BestwithSkate.
ah, the memories.

So this me, Rami, 24yo, SEGA fan, specificlaly Sonic, Shenmue and of course the SOR series. Smile
Rageplay
Rageplay

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Welcome home, Rageplay.

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Lourenço Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:41 am

hi, i'm Maria, i'm a retrogamer love the SOR series [ both originals & Remake ] Shinobi & some Sonic games, Crazy Taxi, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, YuGiOh duel links and indie games like Freedom Planet.

i know the Remake's history and i have proud to know this masterpiece, but i won't forget what sega did to bombergames, at least the game lives on internet.
Maria Lourenço
Maria Lourenço
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, Maria Smile

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spooniest Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:03 am

Gosh, did I ever introduce myself to your forum? It's been so long since I logged in that I've forgotten.

I'm Spooniest, and I suffer from perpetual insomnia and a bad habit of getting messed up on alcohol. Working on them both, I'll try not to disturb anyone, lol. ...I guess I also have kind of a potty mouth, since I had to correct a certain word in the previous sentence. Not sure what your profanity rules are.

Anyhow, I've played SoRRemake before. Sega is now ok with game modding or something, I guess...

Did they ever lift their Sword of Vermillion off the SoRRemake?
Spooniest
Spooniest
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SketchTurner Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:55 am

hi diddly ho forum neighborinos!

I'll just see myself out now.

jocolor  Hi! I'm... well... me. I've played streets of rage for a few years now. I Used to suck at it. Now I suck slightly less. I found SorR a few months ago. Let me just say that it is one of the most amazing games I've ever played! I like drawing, and I'm a music addict, and I probably like pizza too much. Glad to be here. Smile Now if you'll excuse me, I must continue my quest to mod Sketch Turner into SorR with his own unique moveset. Very Happy

Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:45 pm

SketchTurner wrote:hi diddly ho forum neighborinos!

I'll just see myself out now.

jocolor  Hi! I'm... well... me. I've played streets of rage for a few years now. I Used to suck at it. Now I suck slightly less. I found SorR a few months ago. Let me just say that it is one of the most amazing games I've ever played! I like drawing, and I'm a music addict, and I probably like pizza too much. Glad to be here. Smile Now if you'll excuse me, I must continue my quest to mod Sketch Turner into SorR with his own unique moveset. Very Happy
Welcome. Smile You should join us in the SOR4 discussion. Would be interested to know your thoughts on it.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeXsTeR Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Well well.....where do I start?
I was searching through old messages on FB and came across some messages I got from my pal kendree who gave me this link after telling me of the horrible news that the old forum was shutting down.
That forum was a big part of my life back then, great community and lots of laughs especially when they introduced the chat section.
Anyway im starting to sound like some soppy old timer, but it's good to see that the community is still here in some shape or form.
It's long overdue but hello to everyone and hello to some old friends whom i hope are still here Very Happy

DeXsTeR

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 14 Empty Very late to the dance, but still...

Post  Late goodbye Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Why, hello everybody.

Things may be a bit quiet here nowadays, but SORR and its subsequent Mods provided too much fun for me to not at least stop by and send around some friendly greetings to everyone.

I have no shared past with the SORR Community. I wouldn't even consider myself a die-hard SOR-Fan, even though i always preferred brawlers over 1-on-1 fighting games. But i'm having tons of fun messing around with the SORR-Maker lately, thanks to the invaluable tutorial section you have around here. And who knows: Maybe i can put together something noteworthy in the future.

Anyhow: Glad to be here, looking forward to some good exchange of ideas.

See you around, folks. Have a great day!

LG

Galsia

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 14 Empty I registered how long ago and just now posting? lol

Post  deisha_max Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:31 pm

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to register almost two months ago. Now I'm posting. Laughing

This is SkatesTwinSis from Streets Of Rage Online. I was active on that forum up until the original forums got taken down. Now I go by deisha_max ever since I signed up for Twitter six years ago. It's great to see the community is still active, I actually recognized a few names on here.

deisha_max
Galsia

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 14 Empty Hey everyone! I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries

Post  SpideyKeiiti Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 am

I never registered in any SOR Forum until now.

idk if you guys already saw an Youtube Channel called ALLancer Evolution X (Henchhank back in the day), so... that's me recording bad quaility videos using HyperCam3 in my 12 - 15 years old bounce

Back in the day, I was on a Brazilian SOR community on the old social network called Orkut. After it being taken down, me and a around 7 people from this Orkut's SOR community rejoined again on the Streets of Rage Remake Group on Facebook and after the SOR4 release and other reasons, my love for Beat'Em Up games came back so... here I am Rolling Eyes
SpideyKeiiti
SpideyKeiiti
Donovan

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  mrxskull Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:52 am

I used to post on the old bombergames and streets of rage online forums back around 2006, when it was still on ezboard. Then the yuku switchover happened and everything that was ever on there just got nuked from history. the sor online boards got revived elsewhere a few times and I kept rejoining them but they ended up going down too shortly after so I mostly just lost interest in the community. I still play the games a lot though, making my own private mods /hacks with pancake and sorrmaker and such. Haven't got round to SOR 4 yet. Was really shocked that it finally got made.

mrxskull
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:24 am

Saven wrote:Hey everyone! Some of you already know me from the other SORR forum, but if you don't, I'm Saven. I have been a lifelong fan of the Streets of Rage series for a long time, and I feel that SORR was a terrific remake and a great effort by Bombergames. I hope we can maintain the same great community as we did over on the Bombergames forum and keep the same amount of activity as we have over there as well.
Hello everyone! As a child, I did not have a console, but I had a friend whom we constantly played. I still remember how we rented streets of rage 3. There were no 2 parts in our city and district. Loved the 1st and 3rd parts. I read in magazines that there was Streets of rage 2. I imagined what Max was like and how he went to the bar. Imagine my joy when the remake appeared)))) I was shocked with happiness)))

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  ViDi Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:10 am

Hey everyone! I'm ViDi. I'm new to these forums but some of you may already know me on YouTube.
Wink
ViDi
ViDi
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNubBjEcDmbjTLJpvS2c2Q

robbiedarobot83 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Welcome ViDi!
Saven
Saven

ViDi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Welcome to the forum, ViDi Smile

Admin

ViDi and robbiedarobot83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ViDi Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:13 am

Saven, Benny26, thanks, guys!
ViDi
ViDi
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgNubBjEcDmbjTLJpvS2c2Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansuke Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:44 am

Greetings!

I used to play the original games on Genesis when I was little. The music and atmosphere really left an impression!

I found out about the remake existing and now I'm here.

It's great to relive the game with more modern features such as widescreen support.
Hansuke
Hansuke
Galsia

robbiedarobot83 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightmare_Snake_ Fri May 07, 2021 2:18 am

Hello everyone and greetings and I use to play streets of rage when I was a kid I use to play streets of rage one I didn't know there were more until I got older.i have a question about something I need help or hoping someone can help
Nightmare_Snake_
Nightmare_Snake_
Galsia

Don Vecta, Iceferno, TiripsRoirraw and robbiedarobot83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TiripsRoirraw Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:43 am

New here, just discovered this site while browsing through images of SOR on google lol. I used to be on the old forum ( I think it was SOR online or something but that was back in the mid 2000's ) Can't remember what my screen name was back then lol
TiripsRoirraw
TiripsRoirraw
Galsia

https://www.facebook.com/SOR3.Fans

Don Vecta, Iceferno, Herb1e and robbiedarobot83 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Lourenço Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:21 am

After i leave this forum so long [ my older computer died and only now i finnaly could return to play this classic again ] i finnaly return here again.

I hope i became active this time.
Maria Lourenço
Maria Lourenço
Galsia

Don Vecta and robbiedarobot83 like this post

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 14 Empty New here

Post  robbiedarobot83 Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:27 pm

Hello all, nice to meet you. Looking forward to shooting the shit with everyone and also looking forward to playing as well. Obviously, my name is Robbie, what's all your first names? Also, what kind of tweaks/mods/add-ons are you looking for in the game, like anything that's not in it that you would like to be.

robbiedarobot83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum