SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

+78
TiripsRoirraw
Nightmare_Snake_
Hansuke
ViDi
Puzirkov
mrxskull
SpideyKeiiti
deisha_max
Late goodbye
DeXsTeR
SketchTurner
Spooniest
Maria Lourenço
Rageplay
Iceferno
Jonny1989
JamesLee
RyeRaze
wriggle
Hedgehog45
KOManiacJim
Glisp
vince
TheWolfe
Kormann
SORFan1516
Break
Xillatem
Groovemaster303
cabo-hicks
Shyning77
HeroBorn
Masta Killa
hidralisco
El Gambito
RotaEA
KFCutman
Shiva
Creativeman
iceweb38
Magnus Blade
Shadow Fist King
MangoRyu28
Tarma
SoRFanatic
maruf1000
The Four Seven
BigDarsh
Arcane
DarkValentine
the_master1124
NeoVamp
DamianD
Lithium Flower
RuffNTumble
Rapha.7
Zarzak
house
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
Shyning
Xenovant
Matt D
Emthree
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Mr.Din
badjab326
William Assunção
Charco
rjbetty
Don Vecta
Laucorn
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
82 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Benny26 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Welcome guys Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Saven Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm

OMG Xenogears is back! Razz

Welcome to everyone I haven't welcomed yet.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Welcome lads.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Saven wrote:OMG Xenogears is back! Razz

Yeah, Seven, I'm back Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 am

Charco - Post removed due to this account being created to impersonate another member of the forum. This is against forum rules and will not be tolerated.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:52 am

OMG he's alive! Shocked Shocked

Welcome back and welcome to the new forums Shyning! Very Happy
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Sunset Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:47 am

Hello everyone. A newcomer here, I just started playing through the Streets of Rage Remake three weeks ago (first and last time I tried it until now was summer 2011). As of recently, I also discovered the joys of mods for it.

I also found out, though, that the forum at bombergames.net will be closing a month from now (very unfortunate, I came in way too late). So I decided to come over here instead.

I nearly forgot. I also came over here to bother Don Vecta with a question.
Mr. Sunset
Mr. Sunset
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:10 am

Welcome Mr. Sunset.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Sunset Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:44 am

Saven wrote:Welcome Mr. Sunset.

Huhuh, thanks for that.
Mr. Sunset
Mr. Sunset
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt D Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 am

Shyning wrote:Hi everyone, I know it's been a while but I thought I should register in the new forum. Reports of my death are greatly exagerrated Wink I watched the recent happenings, drawn in by the recent video showing Yuzo Koshiro DJing in the US. It is a shame about the old SORR community, but let it live on for much longer here. My morale is better nowadays. C'est bon d'être de retour! Je peux avoir plus d'une présence ici à partir de maintenant.

Good to see you again, Shyning! I hope you plan on sticking around Very Happy
Matt D
Matt D
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 am

Saven wrote:OMG he's alive! Shocked Shocked

Welcome back and welcome to the new forums Shyning! Very Happy
oh man! I wanna to say that too Razz

Saven wrote:OMG Xenogears is back! Razz

Welcome to everyone I haven't welcomed yet.

Welcome, saven x2
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 am

Shyning wrote:Hi everyone, I know it's been a while but I thought I should register in the new forum. Reports of my death are greatly exagerrated Wink I watched the recent happenings, drawn in by the recent video showing Yuzo Koshiro DJing in the US. It is a shame about the old SORR community, but let it live on for much longer here. My morale is better nowadays. C'est bon d'être de retour! Je peux avoir plus d'une présence ici à partir de maintenant.

Holy tits Shocked The man who facilitated my entry to the SoRR community is here! Very glad to hear you're on the up and up, and even more glad to see you'll be sticking around a bit longer.

Welcome to the future of the SoRR community Smile

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am

Mr. Sunset wrote:
Saven wrote:Welcome Mr. Sunset.

Huhuh, thanks for that.

Wow~! Call me an idiot if you want but util nwo I've noticed you're using one of my OG characters (at least in name and concept) from H.U.N.T.E.R., awesome, man! Very Happy

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Sunset Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Wow~! Call me an idiot if you want but util nwo I've noticed you're using one of my OG characters (at least in name and concept) from H.U.N.T.E.R., awesome, man! Very Happy

Nah, that's okay. I figured you'd notice that eventually.

I couldn't come up with a username at first... thought back to the mod which I've been playing frequently, and one of the bosses I got a laugh out of (funny, yet a challenge at the same time), and so I decided on it.

Thanks again.
Mr. Sunset
Mr. Sunset
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cosmo Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 am

Hello everyone. Many of you may recognize me. Commonly found within the SoR Online community. Formerly known as CosmoBuggi, now just Cosmo, only keeping Buggi in places i still have that title. Finally decided to show up in the remake community. Very Happy
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 am

Welcome!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Welcome Cosmo!
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 am

HIYA, SHYNING~! Long time no see man! Welcome to our forums! Very Happy

Hey what happened with your MSN, buddy? Haven't seen you online in a long long while!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Cosmo wrote:Hello everyone. Many of you may recognize me. Commonly found within the SoR Online community. Formerly known as CosmoBuggi, now just Cosmo, only keeping Buggi in places i still have that title. Finally decided to show up in the remake community. Very Happy

Good to see ya here Cos Smile

Also welcome to everyone else who I forgot so far. Razz

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 2 Empty new member

Post  house Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:31 pm

hi all

New member...been a big fan of SOR since the mega drive days...heard about the remake then wound up landing on this site so decided to join up
house
house

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarzak Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm

I am here, and I love SORR and modding. I don't want this community to die, cause everyone is awesome. And from the sounds of it, there is a lot of behind the scenes modding going on still...... Wink

Zarzak
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Welcome to the forum guys Very Happy

Zarzak wrote:And from the sounds of it, there is a lot of behind the scenes modding going on still......

People are still modding that's for sure.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Welcome to the forum guys.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Welcome house and Zarzak
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapha.7 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Hello everybody! Most of you don't remember me from the other Community forums, but anyway here I am to continue being a part of this great community!

cheers

For everything to be right.
Rapha.7
Rapha.7
Galsia

http://r7r7p7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum