New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  HeroBorn on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:57 am

I thank you Iceweb38. I will do some soon!
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-09-09
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  HeroBorn on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:00 am

Thank you badjab326. LOL! I see we have MK fans. Smile
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-09-09
Location : Ohio, USA

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Shyning who ?

Post  Shyning77 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello Everyone !

I'm not exactly a new member. In fact, I'm one of the oldest (miarroba anyone ? Very Happy), even if I've just registered here.

If most of you should remember me, the newest members may have thought I was only a legend Laughing

Anyway, I'm well alive and doing well.

As you may have noticed, I've kept away from any SOR consideration since the premature completion of the SORR project.

I'm still playing video games from time to time on my PS3, when I'm given the time.

I joined to say hello to my old fellas from the past. I hope you are all doing well.

See ya ! cheers

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 SOR3ShyningbyZanaxel-SupremeRulerimNew Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 BombergamesSEGALogoAnim
Shyning77
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Mr.Din on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Shyning77 wrote:Hello Everyone !

I'm not exactly a new member. In fact, I'm one of the oldest (miarroba anyone ? Very Happy), even if I've just registered here.

If most of you should remember me, the newest members may have thought I was only a legend Laughing

Anyway, I'm well alive and doing well.

As you may have noticed, I've kept away from any SOR consideration since the premature completion of the SORR project.

I'm still playing video games from time to time on my PS3, when I'm given the time.

I joined to say hello to my old fellas from the past. I hope you are all doing well.

See ya ! cheers
SHYNING, welcome back man! You're not registered over at ***?

ah I remember the Miarroba boards, glad to see you're alive and kicking don't be a stranger!

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Shyning77 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Mr.Din wrote:SHYNING, welcome back man! You're not registered over at ***?
Thanks for the welcome back Wink Registered where ?

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 SOR3ShyningbyZanaxel-SupremeRulerimNew Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 BombergamesSEGALogoAnim
Shyning77
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Mr.Din on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Shyning77 wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:SHYNING, welcome back man! You're not registered over at ***?
Thanks for the welcome back Wink Registered where ?
Oops forgot the censors lol. S-o-R Online there's a member, well moderator for some odd reason with your name and everything. Was wondering because I didn't think that was you over there.

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  iceweb38 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Welcome back Shyning!
As you can see, things are quieter here but feel free to check the SORmaker forum for example which has some greats mods!

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Iceweb38
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 676
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Charco on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Welcome back Shyning Smile

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Posts : 951
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Benny26 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Nice to have you back Shyning Smile

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Benny26
Benny26
Admin

Posts : 458
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Leeds, UK

http://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Shyning77 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Thanks Ice, Charco and Benny Wink

Mr.Din wrote:Oops forgot the censors lol. S-o-R Online there's a member, well moderator for some odd reason with your name and everything. Was wondering because I didn't think that was you over there.
I think you are right. After a quick search, I've found several messages posted with my nickname around january 2013 (if you find more recent messages, please tell me).

It seems to be an import of my own old account from the old S O R online boards. However, I can't remember posting anything in the new boards. By reading the messages, it doesn't seem to be my writing style and the French used in the message telling I'm back in the SOR community is not something a French speaking guy would write.

Furthermore, I can't myself log in with that account because the password I'm entering is incorrect and my e-mail address is not the one linked with that account either. It is clear for me that someone used my account to post messages on my behalf in order to get members from the old forum to subscribe to the new one. It's like "hey ! Shyning is back here and he will contribute ! Come and subscribe, everyone !"

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 SOR3ShyningbyZanaxel-SupremeRulerimNew Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 BombergamesSEGALogoAnim
Shyning77
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Mr.Din on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Shyning77 wrote:Thanks Ice, Charco and Benny Wink

Mr.Din wrote:Oops forgot the censors lol. S-o-R Online there's a member, well moderator for some odd reason with your name and everything. Was wondering because I didn't think that was you over there.
I think you are right. After a quick search, I've found several messages posted with my nickname around january 2013 (if you find more recent messages, please tell me).

It seems to be an import of my own old account from the old S O R online boards. However, I can't remember posting anything in the new boards. By reading the messages, it doesn't seem to be my writing style and the French used in the message telling I'm back in the SOR community is not something a French speaking guy would write.

Furthermore, I can't myself log in with that account because the password I'm entering is incorrect and my e-mail address is not the one linked with that account either. It is clear for me that someone used my account to post messages on my behalf in order to get members from the old forum to subscribe to the new one. It's like "hey ! Shyning is back here and he will contribute ! Come and subscribe, everyone !"
It's funny you say that because the last time I talked to CosmoBuggi he had said the exact same thing about your writing style. The french post came off a little weird to me as well. It's certainly not the first time this type of thing happened over there for a quick hype factor. The bigger red flag was the moderator status, the profile just wasn't active enough for it to not only be you but also claiming to contribute to the forums and such.

But that being all cleared up I'm glad to see you back for real! Very Happy

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Saven on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 pm

Shyning77 wrote:
It seems to be an import of my own old account from the old S O R online boards. However, I can't remember posting anything in the new boards. By reading the messages, it doesn't seem to be my writing style and the French used in the message telling I'm back in the SOR community is not something a French speaking guy would write.

Furthermore, I can't myself log in with that account because the password I'm entering is incorrect and my e-mail address is not the one linked with that account either. It is clear for me that someone used my account to post messages on my behalf in order to get members from the old forum to subscribe to the new one. It's like "hey ! Shyning is back here and he will contribute ! Come and subscribe, everyone !"

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 THISGONBGUD

Btw, welcome back to the site Shyning! I'm glad to see the real one back! Smile


Last edited by Saven on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saven
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1301
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Mr.Din on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Saven wrote:
Shyning77 wrote:
It seems to be an import of my own old account from the old S O R online boards. However, I can't remember posting anything in the new boards. By reading the messages, it doesn't seem to be my writing style and the French used in the message telling I'm back in the SOR community is not something a French speaking guy would write.

Furthermore, I can't myself log in with that account because the password I'm entering is incorrect and my e-mail address is not the one linked with that account either. It is clear for me that someone used my account to post messages on my behalf in order to get members from the old forum to subscribe to the new one. It's like "hey ! Shyning is back here and he will contribute ! Come and subscribe, everyone !"

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 THISGONBGUD

Btw, welcome back to the site Shyning! It's glad to see the real one back! Smile
That picture LMAO

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Saven on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
That picture LMAO

Best gif ever!
Saven
Saven
Forum Elder

Posts : 1301
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Streets of Rage

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Charco on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh dear!

_________________
/*
Autor : BoMbErLiNk
Grupo : BoMbErGaMeS
Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Posts : 951
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  iceweb38 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Can't say I'm really surprised with that one.
Identity theft is lame, period.

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Iceweb38
iceweb38
iceweb38
Admin

Posts : 676
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  badjab326 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Ha, here we go again.

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Adamsiganim
badjab326
badjab326
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-10
Location : California

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Mr.Din on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm

badjab326 wrote:Ha, here we go again.
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Kenan-and-kel-aw-here-it-goes-awh-here-goes-intro-kel-1352766252e

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  badjab326 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Oh BTW welcome back Shyning, always good to see one of the OGs return lol

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Adamsiganim
badjab326
badjab326
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-10
Location : California

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Laucorn on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 am

Welcome back, Shyning. Good to see you again.

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Mymadeupscreenshot1ampe7
"BOOM HA! HA! HA!"

AKA Mister X Neo
Laucorn
Laucorn
SorR Contributor

Posts : 36
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Don Vecta on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 am

Will the real Shyning please stand up!

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Signature_zps2ad5949e
Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta
Moderator

Posts : 1584
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Cosmo on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:59 am

Oh, sweet! The real Shying is back! Welcome back! Very Happy

I wondered when you'd turn up or even if you would, nice to have you back on board. Smile Good to know you are still alive and well.

Speaking of which, back when you were being impersonated, i made this picture in reference to that event...
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 2zpqcns
Cosmo
Cosmo
Donovan

Posts : 51
Join date : 2013-01-16

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Mr.Din on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 am

That screenshot is still as funny as the first time you showed it lol

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Prevcard_by_dintheabary-dbapu04
Mr.Din
Mr.Din
Forum Elder

Posts : 618
Join date : 2013-01-11
Location : Sin City

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  BigDarsh on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:36 am

Welcome back Shyning (despite I discover the sor/bomber game community when you left it, the 4rth april 2011 !)

PS: very nice sig (I'm french so you know !)

_________________
Streets of Rage : Game vs Lore Analysis avaible here
http://brawlersavenue.forumotion.com/f9-brawler-analysis
"Back in our day, even real life didn't have graphics this good.
Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Posts : 336
Join date : 2013-03-14

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Shyning77 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

You're welcome everyone above. But how do you guys know I'm the real Shyning ? Oh, wait, I know ! Let me say a few words in French as a proof :

<< Il est bon d'être de retour et je suis enthousiasmé par les possibilités de l'avenir, la plupart du temps! >>

That should ring a bell for some of you Laughing That was some awesome Google-translated French Rolling Eyes That makes me want to quote Iceweb right now :

iceweb38 wrote:Identity theft is lame, period.

BigDarsh wrote:PS: very nice sig (I'm french so you know !)
Thank you ! And for the "je suis Charlie" pic, I feel concerned about freedom of speech, in France, Belgium or elsewhere. As we say in French, "nous sommes tous dans le même bateau". I don't agree with everything Charlie Hebdo does, and I don't find everything funny, but as citizens of democratic countries, we should be able to talk about and criticize everything without being killed. That's it.

_________________
New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 SOR3ShyningbyZanaxel-SupremeRulerimNew Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 BombergamesSEGALogoAnim
Shyning77
Shyning77
SorR Contributor

Posts : 54
Join date : 2015-01-18
Location : Liège (Belgium)

Back to top Go down

New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here! - Page 8 Empty Re: New Members: Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum