SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All completed mods index

+38
Habanero
ViDi
cptPauer
SpideyKeiiti
mrxskull
Ryu Hoshi
Masao
bareknuckleroo
Masoudpersian
santossousa.s2
vuLCan Karayan
Security
Lithium Flower
LaGsDAI92
Puzirkov
Hedgehog45
Anna Angela
Iceferno
MrRockchip
zakforradio
justjamie
Shivarules656
MaxFan0009
dhoppler
Saven
Cm_Blast
celestinx
graylandertagger
oracle
KFCutman
Ducobson
vince
Tarma
Garcia75
DarkThief
iceweb38
Don Vecta
bazzza
42 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All completed mods index - Page 3 Empty Completed Mods Listing Error

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:09 am

celestin x wrote:Syndicate Chaos

All completed mods index - Page 3 Title124

The mod Syndicate Chaos (started by me) is not a completed mod. In fact, the build shown on this page is actually older than the build I have shown on YouTube.

I should state that I am not happy with the demo build shown here and that I request to have it removed from the forum and upload source. I would also like anyone not to display or distribute this build in any way.
If anyone still wants to see the mod, I can try to get a more recent build with more content, although some of the new stuff I had was lost to a bad hard drive.

Please keep in mind, Syndicate Chaos is currently an unfinished and discontinued mod.

Back to top Go down

All completed mods index - Page 3 Empty Re: All completed mods index

Post  Don Vecta Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:53 pm

That's good that clarify the status of a mod. I highly recommend you to share us the latest build if possible. You can open a thread in the demos version and keep working on it if you plan to finish it.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:02 am

SoulFireBlaze wrote:
celestin x wrote:Syndicate Chaos

All completed mods index - Page 3 Title124

The mod Syndicate Chaos (started by me) is not a completed mod. In fact, the build shown on this page is actually older than the build I have shown on YouTube.

I should state that I am not happy with the demo build shown here and that I request to have it removed from the forum and upload source. I would also like anyone not to display or distribute this build in any way.
If anyone still wants to see the mod, I can try to get a more recent build with more content, although some of the new stuff I had was lost to a bad hard drive.

Please keep in mind, Syndicate Chaos is currently an unfinished and discontinued mod.

Okay i have removed it from the list on the first page...
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Just noticed that my April Fools mod was listed on here lol. The final build is not done yet. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:02 am

Saven wrote:Just noticed that my April Fools mod was listed on here lol. The final build is not done yet. Razz

Every mod ever listed as completed has been listed here that i could find.

Streets of Rage Resurrection: http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t153-streets-of-rage-resurrection
Is listed as a complete mod, although people still update while complete. Would you like me to remove it?

Your mod has been downloaded 48 times.

All completed mods index - Page 3 Urmm10
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:23 pm

celestinx wrote:
Saven wrote:Just noticed that my April Fools mod was listed on here lol. The final build is not done yet. Razz

Every mod ever listed as completed has been listed here that i could find.

Streets of Rage Resurrection: http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t153-streets-of-rage-resurrection
Is listed as a complete mod, although people still update while complete. Would you like me to remove it?

Your mod has been downloaded 48 times.

All completed mods index - Page 3 Urmm10

Yeah, please do because it's not done. That mod I uploaded back in 2013 was an April Fool's Joke and was meant to tease a playable demo that eventually did come out.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Saven wrote:
Yeah, please do because it's not done. That mod I uploaded back in 2013 was an April Fool's Joke

I have removed it from the list.
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:38 pm

In this beautiful list, it would be nice if there are a link for downloading palettes / data separately for each mod.
It often happens that these folders may be lost or deleted... so it would avoid having to completely download the mod! Wink
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Ducobson wrote:It often happens that these folders may be lost or deleted... 

Today that happens to me =(. I lost every palette from my "palette" folder.

I'm glad Celestinx create this topic. At least I can re-download all the mods (just for the palettes) I need more quickly.

Thanks for the mods index.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Picked this up again recently, so here's a few more that stand out:

Brutal Paws of Fury remake: A bunch of scrolling arena-style fights in 4 nice-looking desert island stages.

Evil City ep.1: Built on familiar stages (albeit with some less used ones) but the mobs are well-balanced with rising difficulty near the end (which is unusual for Russian mods it seems) and 2 separate routes on the last stage (together with 2 routes in the city centre too). Oh, and it has one of the best soundtracks of any mod. (similar in style to Eight Worlds, the only downside is the randomness of the choices in many stages)

Shaq Fu remake: Similar to Brutal Paws, it's made up of scrolling arena-style fights in a bunch of nice-looking stages. (7 this time)

Shiva Revenge: Another Russian mod with ripoff stages, but the fights are really intense (without reaching troll status) and the music choices are good. Recommended for the hardcore players.

Spider-Man and Venom: If you've played Maximum of Rage you'll recognise the stages/music (as they're from the same games) but this has a whole lot more. It's quite long and also hard, overall a decent quality mod.

SoulFireBlaze wrote:Please keep in mind, Syndicate Chaos is currently an unfinished and discontinued mod.

Well, if it ever gets finished it needs proper food content and placement. And a rooftop stage that doesn't require you to shred lives in order to cross a gap. (which is a shame, cos it's not a bad mod otherwise)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:30 am

So, I finished to test all the mods I downloaded (total 162! too bad, besides, the limit in the list is 99). To be honest, a good part of the mods I recently tested are so bad they don't deserve to be online, but most of them are not wrong, just sadly common, always with the same stages, often the same syndicate return story or no story at all, and not even an original idea to give a fresh air (even Deia Games are able to do that). So, mod after mod, seems like playing always the same thing.
And about the construction, often the same amateur mistakes: musics without the intros, black background bug, too many objects on the ground so they diseappear, chars walk on the walls, backgrounds not animated, enemies appearing in the middle of the screen (why not for ninjas Wink ), spelling mistakes in the dialogues, and too many ennemies with too many life (no, hard difficulty wont make the mod better).
Maybe I will give most detailed critics later, for the moment, my top mods stay the same:
- Adam's Story
- At The Movies
- Battle for Rio
- Battle for Rio 2
- Brutal Justice
- Gangs of Fury
- Golden Rage
- H.U.N.T.E.R.
- Path of Shadow Dancer
- Rescue Metro City
- Return of Mr. X
- Rudra's Story
- Sonic
- Syndicate Story
- Way of the Warrior
- Yume Nikki
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:08 am

Finally got through them all, so here's last batch that stand out:

Evil City ep.2: Carries on from where ep.1 left off, with pretty much the same traits including the route split on stage 8 - the main difference being some new and less common stages being used. Mob balance and soundtrack is just as good as the first one, though the first stage is all martial artists due to it starting where ep.1 finished. (it's not unbalanced though)

This mod isn't on the list yet, so I'll post up the link that the author gave me (mod)(hotfix) until it gets added. (CelestinX hasn't picked up my PM yet)

The Rage by Mystery: Here's the premise - always 3 mobs (no more no less), always with 2+ health bars (x1-x4 typically with bosses having more), always dropping food (except 1-ups/Ash pins), always in a free-scrolling arena (except in rare cases). And any combination is possible, from punks to boss rushes.

The good news is that it's highly tactical and interesting (not to mention challenging), the bad news is that it's very long and some set-pieces are highly repetitive. Some of the combos are troll-worthy too (even as Skate 2), but you do have polices and a ton of 1-ups.  Comparable to Eight Worlds in some ways (although my score wasn't quite as high when I finished Razz), so definitely one for the masochists but also those who like advanced tactical play.

The Unknown: Another mod with common stages, but this one has an English storyline and the mobs are reasonably-placed with 3 endings too. However (and this is a trend I've noticed towards the back of the alphabet in the list here), the author seems to have forgotten what "food" means and what it's used for.

Vengeance: Starts off in familiar territory but gets less familiar as you go along, and there's also a neat tower stage at the end. Again the mobs aren't too bad either.

=================

So there we have it...overall it's a case of digging through the dirt to find the diamonds, but they are hidden in there. I might do a proper review later.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  dhoppler Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:23 am

bazzza wrote:
What I will do is I will mirror your uploads to my google drive account.

CajNatalie's mods often have DLC or extra patches that go with them. Most of them are dead on dead links in their original topic. Could you please include these in your mirror?
dhoppler
dhoppler
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 pm

All MODS listed in the original post have been backed up on a Google drive account dedicated to SORR MODS only.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/4/my-drive
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

All completed mods index - Page 3 Empty Evil Elle Escape Home

Post  vince Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:50 am

Denis Starodumov alias Dan Star finished the third part of his trilogy mod Evil Elle, this one named Evil Elle Escape Home

All completed mods index - Page 3 M2qs7_evQbg

https://vk.com/sorforever?w=wall-33851370_23907

screenshots & video:

Download:
https://yadi.sk/d/Zp2Kuee53FuHge

Didn't play yet.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

All completed mods index - Page 3 Empty About the download links..

Post  MaxFan0009 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:48 am

Hi Bazzza after circling around on various links I found your google drive to be the most agreeable method of downloading without flagging my anti virus like fire drop has but around two thirds of your files are mostly empty with a folder like script and the few I did fall for downloading like that showed 0 memory used at all inside said folders I was wondering if you might fix that problem I understand it could be a lot of work to do but I would really appreciate having another option than fire drop to download the files Celestin X posted don't worry about me not seeing it done if it is even 6 months in the future I'll be persistently quietly checking for news I was only able to collect about half of the recommended list by Vince and I failed to find one I had on my last computer the v4 Rudra bonus mod would especially like to see that one again that and return of mr. x

MaxFan0009
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 pm

MaxFan0009 wrote:Hi Bazzza after circling around on various links I found your google drive to be the most agreeable method of downloading without flagging my anti virus like fire drop has but around two thirds of your files are mostly empty with a folder like script and the few I did fall for downloading like that showed 0 memory used at all inside said folders I was wondering if you might fix that problem I understand it could be a lot of work to do but I would really appreciate having another option than fire drop to download the files Celestin X posted don't worry about me not seeing it done if it is even 6 months in the future I'll be persistently quietly checking for news I was only able to collect about half of the recommended list by Vince and I failed to find one I had on my last computer the v4 Rudra bonus mod would especially like to see that one again that and return of mr. x

Yeah I forgot to make the files public sorry, they are now you should be able to download from there now.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxFan0009 Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:48 am

Am I doing something wrong or just checking too quickly? I haven't checked them all but the ones I have are still showing script only folders do I need a new link to reach the updated fix? I even tried to see if it wasn't just the file preview not updated and downloaded a script only 0 data result of v4 remake. I do appreciate you trying so quickly to get on the matter though.

MaxFan0009
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:55 am

MaxFan0009 wrote:Am I doing something wrong or just checking too quickly? I haven't checked them all but the ones I have are still showing script only folders do I need a new link to reach the updated fix? I even tried to see if it wasn't just the file preview not updated and downloaded a script only 0 data result of v4 remake. I do appreciate you trying so quickly to get on the matter though.

You should be able to just right click the the mod you want an then select download all the data is there otherwise my GDRIVE would not be nearly full.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxFan0009 Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Alright I just went through watching a in depth tutorial on Gdrive and it seems that both from a server running it and people with permissions you can lose files for shared users to see however it is possible for the main user to still see said files still there while others do not I would also like to point out that the link to reaching your Gdrive was obtained in another forum the one in this one just sends me to my own Gdrive I think its missing added link info so if you have been using multiple you may need to repost the link here if my above comment does not apply not trying to be annoying about this if you need time to sort the problem out take all the time you need I will give feedback when your ready as for testing it from my perspective you could try to have another do so or if possible shut off auto login.

MaxFan0009
Galsia

Back to top Go down

All completed mods index - Page 3 Empty Great Mods

Post  Shivarules656 Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:17 pm

I have a total of 40 Mods for this so far, by far, the one that got me excited was Dark of The Moon, which I downloaded today, it was full of quick paced action, exactly how I like Beat 'em Up games, keep up the good work! I love you Very Happy Thumbs up

Shivarules656
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Shivarules656 wrote:I have a total of 40 Mods
I have 197 mods Wink
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

I think it would be a revision of all the Mods in this list, with all the updated links for the latest versions plus the links for any Mods that are not inserted.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

All completed mods index - Page 3 Empty Add mods

Post  justjamie Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:36 am

Can you add these mods SOR for v5 SOR2 for v5 and SOR3 for v5 to the list?

justjamie
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducobson Mon May 28, 2018 9:00 am

It would be necessary to update the links and mods present in this list.
I can offer to update them instead of celestinx, obviously with the necessary time.
However, I should be able to moderate this section to update the broken links and insert the new mods.
Ducobson
Ducobson
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next