SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Syndicate Return

+5
Puzirkov
vince
Shiva
DarkThief
Don Vecta
9 posters

Go down

A Syndicate Return  Empty A Syndicate Return

Post  Boss Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Continuation of Unexpected Arrival and The New Syndicate. 2 mods in 1. In the first 1, shiva re-formats and regains control the syndicate and creates a whole new regime and takes on team rage for 1 final showdown. in the second, Adam and Shiva tag team together in order to take down a common foe as they seek to reach top dog position in the syndicate organization...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z65d5zvcatxsmnh/A_Syndicate_Return.rar

A Syndicate Return  1d10

A Syndicate Return  1c10

A Syndicate Return  610

A Syndicate Return  710

A Syndicate Return  310

A Syndicate Return  Untitl10

A Syndicate Return  111

A Syndicate Return  210

A Syndicate Return  311

A Syndicate Return  0010

A Syndicate Return  010

A Syndicate Return  211

A Syndicate Return  111

A Syndicate Return  510

A Syndicate Return  610

A Syndicate Return  410

A Syndicate Return  311

A Syndicate Return  210

Thanks to CajNatalie I was finally able to end the mod the way i wanted to a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. stole many ideas from her as well lol. theres someone who calls themselves the oracle... oracle and don vecta have made me retire once again. after playing Rudra 2029 i realized i stood no chance at modding lol. good work guys, its really amazing. lucashb, the nomad, glisp, don vecta (donny v) axelfan, cajnatalie oracle, benn26, joyjoyfulrabbit, tarma, celestinx, laucorn, charco, Puzirkov and cmblast iceweb... took many ideas from you guys but time restraints prevents me from putting all the ideas in 1 mod Smile and big thanks to bigdarsh, darkthief for information on certain angles.

Alright... Major thanks to the mod testers... Grueling Grinder, Donny V, Reinhart, Darkthief and Jason Byrd. Also big thanks to Big Marv for background and level recources and thanks to Kitana6 for constructing the levels and backgrounds together.

Last edited by Boss on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

A Syndicate Return  Empty Re: A Syndicate Return

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:37 am

Alright, let's try the final version. Glad of being of assistance. Downloading now...

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Pretty neat...a sequel to the other two, and a chance to dust off Skate 2 and put in some hardcore butt-kicking. (been playing lower-end toons lately to skill up)

And it lives up to the standards, too. Still not quite as tough as the first boss in New Syndicate, but a tough workout nonetheless. Quite brutal in places too, I'm sure those encounters will floor many lesser toons. (particularly the bosses)

Some neat stages, and it's good to see the unused alt route from New Syndicate in here. (albeit with the graphical glitch still at the end of the outdoor bit)

Certainly worth playing, although I would place a hardcore-only warning on the Mania version.
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 pm

Let's try another one. Thanks, mugik.

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Just replayed the trilogy (1 : http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t258-the-new-syndicate, 2 : http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t332-unexpected-arrival), I will give my opinion for the 3 here.
First of all, I like the idea of a mod with Shiva and Mona/Lisa, a second one with Adam & Eddie, and the third with the two teams encounter.
The musics are mostly rare remixes of the original soundtrack, or musics from AxelFan mods (some of them very good and not heard a lot, so it's a good thing). The mod is quite hard, especially the bosses, and the quantity of Galsia/knife and Donovan/pipe is sometimes boring. The last levels of the third seems boring to me too, because of too many enemies. In the second one too, too many Shiva and Rudra around the end. A detail about the third mod: the stage 4 is just one scene of two screens??? And some musics are intro put in loop, why?
About the cutscenes, the dialogues are too long with only black screen, too bad because the story is interesting.
The story of the first one reminds me "Shiva & Lisa" openbor game. Is it a coincidence?
So, a correct trilogy but that could be better with ameliorated cutscenes and more balanced difficulty.

A question about the palettes: I got nothing for the first, enemies/chars/data for the second, and enemies for the third. Do I miss something?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:57 am

some musics are intro put in loop, why?

which version of the game are you playing? the original? 5.0 or 5.1? in 5.0 or 5.1 it shouldnt loop.

The story of the first one reminds me "Shiva & Lisa" openbor game. Is it a coincidence?

lol no coincidence. thats where the idea came from.

So, a correct trilogy but that could be better with ameliorated cutscenes and more balanced difficulty.

im actually in the process of redoing the 3rd 1. the ending was horrible. improvements will definitely be made
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Boss wrote:some musics are intro put in loop, why?
which version of the game are you playing? the original? 5.0 or 5.1? in 5.0 or 5.1 it shouldnt loop.
I'm in 5.1 but the loops are integrated in your mods, probably a choice but that's weird. Examples:
New Syndicate : 14.ogg
Unexpected New Syndicate : 16.ogg

Boss wrote:The story of the first one reminds me "Shiva & Lisa" openbor game. Is it a coincidence?
lol no coincidence. thats where the idea came from.
You worked on the Shiva & Lisa games?

Boss wrote:So, a correct trilogy but that could be better with ameliorated cutscenes and more balanced difficulty. im actually in the process of redoing the 3rd 1. the ending was horrible. improvements will definitely be made
Nice! I want to see that...

A question about the palettes: I got nothing for the first, enemies/chars/data for the second, and enemies for the third. Do I miss something?
And about the palettes, I have all the files or not?
The New Syndicate -> nothing
Unexpected Arrival -> enemies/chars/data
Unexpected New Syndicate -> enemies
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:24 pm

my apologies, you were right. some music WERE put into loops. they're put into loops cause the originals just werent long enough to play out through the whole level. now as far as palattess and data, i didnt use much back then which is why they all lacked. but this final version of the last game will include all (except character palattes. ) the game is pretty much done, just needs a few more tweaking. BigMarv is recreating a few of the boss battle scenes and I see why. and Cj is adding a little bit more scenery to some of the already constructed levels. should be released this week or maybe later on today
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Wed May 10, 2017 8:07 am

Boss wrote:my apologies, you were right. some music WERE put into loops. they're put into loops cause the originals just werent long enough to play out through the whole level. now as far as palattess and data, i didnt use much back then which is why they all lacked. but this final version of the last game will include all (except character palattes.    ) the game is pretty much done, just needs a few more tweaking. BigMarv is recreating a few of the boss battle scenes and I see why. and Cj is adding a little bit more scenery to some of the already constructed levels. should be released this week or maybe later on today

Nice work)Good luck!
Puzirkov
Puzirkov
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Security Thu May 11, 2017 8:18 am

You are evil evil evil! What was that "tied up Cajnatalie" in Elle's dungeon stage, on that bed...!?

And you are almost a murderer. At that stage, i was almost killed... Of excessive NOSEBLEED! What a Face
Security
Security
Fog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:27 am

Security wrote:You are evil evil evil! What was that "tied up Cajnatalie" in Elle's dungeon stage, on that bed...!?

And you are almost a murderer. At that stage, i was almost killed... Of excessive NOSEBLEED! What a Face

lol yes, that was her on the bed. glad you enjoyed that level
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:13 am

Oi oi, I go play some Japanese waifu games for a few months, and have my HDD with all my SoRR data die, so I play more waifu games... and get told to come back to see this thread.
Someone then sent me a screenshot of the level and I can't even find who's supposed to be 'me' anyway... lame.

I was prepared to be flattered despite facepalm, but now I'm just confused while facepalming.

Just FYI... I'm a lesbian.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:02 am

CajNatalie wrote:Oi oi, I go play some Japanese waifu games for a few months, and have my HDD with all my SoRR data die, so I play more waifu games... and get told to come back to see this thread.
Someone then sent me a screenshot of the level and I can't even find who's supposed to be 'me' anyway... lame.

I was prepared to be flattered despite facepalm, but now I'm just confused while facepalming.

Just FYI... I'm a lesbian.
Welcome back CajNatalie, glad to see you're well.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  6566328 Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:45 am

thank you thank you,i like it.music is very good

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:44 am

I just played the new version, thank you for it!
It is sometimes very hard (the first scene full of agents and twins, the 4 Zamza in stage 4), but it's ok. I like the story, the cutscenes (even if there are many simple black screen to illustrate dialogues and it's too bad), the musics, even the ambience.

About the musics, can you tell me which are these ones:
- title music (63.ogg),
- the 21.ogg.

Besides, this link is not good (it's not a link I think):
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/my-drive
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:05 am

vince wrote:I just played the new version, thank you for it!
It is sometimes very hard (the first scene full of agents and twins, the 4 Zamza in stage 4), but it's ok. I like the story, the cutscenes (even if there are many simple black screen to illustrate dialogues and it's too bad), the musics, even the ambience.

About the musics, can you tell me which are these ones:
- title music (63.ogg),
- the 21.ogg.

Besides, this link is not good (it's not a link I think):
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/my-drive

thanks for notifying me about the link. since you only mentioned the twins and zamza, im assuming you didnt check out the alternative route yet. there are more pics during cut scenes to illustrate a better story. i put most of the effort into the alternative route since the 1st route was completed years ago. music 21 is called rudra's awakening, it can be found on youtube. and number 63 i believe is called mr x's beginning. sorry for not remembering that 1, it's been years.
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down