SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syndicate Chaos 2 - Update

2 posters

Go down

Syndicate Chaos 2 - Update Empty Syndicate Chaos 2 - Update

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Attention:
Ladies & Boys, The 2nd part of Syndicate Chaos is on it's way as you know that the game mod will be released at 2nd of July as I have promised! Unfortunately there will not be any trailer about the new mod since I do not really find it ,,necessary,, and I want to keep the entire project as a surprise for all of you so I am not willing to show video or picture about the battle scenes or anything else connecting with it!
Anyway the new mod will be titled as ,,Syndicate Chaos 2 - Dreadful Fate,, and it's also the last part as well so in this case I made it very special, more harder and more amazing then the 1st part was!
A new ,,bonus game,, will be released within the SC2 mod which will be released at 22nd of July(20 days later roughly)named ,,Ultimate Boss Rush,, so technically you must beat plenty of Stage-bosses in this feature but it's gonna be longer than it was in the original ,,Boss Rush,, in SORRV5.1 game-pack!
So hold on guys only 19 days until releasing my creation and I hope you all will love it! I love you Very Happy

And 1 more thing: At 2nd of July I will upload the entire SORRV5.1 folder(I am sorry but I have to)since I made some modification and contribution between the characters' voices besides I've changed a few sound effects as well in the mod so to make it more effective and enjoyable! Twisted Evil
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Syndicate Chaos 2 - Update Empty Re: Syndicate Chaos 2 - Update

Post  vince Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Spoiler:

Blackblade34 wrote:And 1 more thing:  At 2nd of July I will upload the entire SORRV5.1 folder(I am sorry but I have to)since I made some modification and contribution between the characters' voices besides I've changed a few sound effects as well in the mod so to make it more effective and enjoyable!
? But theses modifications are not in the data folder?
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

vince wrote:
Spoiler:

Blackblade34 wrote:And 1 more thing:  At 2nd of July I will upload the entire SORRV5.1 folder(I am sorry but I have to)since I made some modification and contribution between the characters' voices besides I've changed a few sound effects as well in the mod so to make it more effective and enjoyable!
? But theses modifications are not in the data folder?

Most of them are in the data folder, but some of them are inside the Syndicate Chaos 2 folder since I couldn't put them in the data folder for some reason, so everything is mixed up a little bit! Sad
But there's no need to worry about anything, even if the player does not like my special modifications he/she can just simple delete the data folder and the sound effects! Thumbs up
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Ok, but I won't replace the main folder of SORR just to play a mod, and I think most of the players will do the same. data, chars, enemies: ok, but the rest... I don't want to play with that.
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Syndicate Chaos 2 - Update Empty NO PROBLEM!

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:14 am

vince wrote:Ok, but I won't replace the main folder of SORR just to play a mod, and I think most of the players will do the same. data, chars, enemies: ok, but the rest... I don't want to play with that.

Do as you please Vince! Wink But like I said before there's nothing to worry about, and you can just download my SORRV5.1 folder(Syndicate Chaos 2)and place it to somewhere at Desktop maybe rename it as well and everything will be organised easily imo! When I made the Syndicate Chaos 1 with SoulFireBlaze I've made 8-9 different main folder for the mod cos of lot of fixing contributing and testing!
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down