SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Syndicate

4 posters

Go down

The New Syndicate Empty The New Syndicate

Post  Boss Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:52 pm

dont wanna give away any spoilers so all i'll say is "the events in the mod take place RIGHT after sor3"
the mod is Definitely challenging, so dont be careless while fighting the enemies. its best to play on hard or below before just jumping straight into mania

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/347x274q90/854/45341752.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/361x274q90/823/v23g.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/369x274q90/27/8091.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/385x274q90/707/f534.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3hzh33pejcfrjab/The+New+Syndicate.rar
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

The New Syndicate Empty Re: The New Syndicate

Post  DarkThief Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 am

Well, having played the first stage and seen the boss, I can safely say this is the new Cazalbe's Adventure...was this tested on Mania?
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 pm

yes... it was. and you cant go off saying its the new Cazalbe's Adventure because every level IS beatable without dying (even the boss fights.) ive tested it out with sor2 skates, adam, and rudra multiple times to ensure the difficulty was solid.
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Can anybody who play a review give a quick review of this mod, please? And if it's any good, can give another mirror to download it? Mediafire is now a cyber-AIDS filled site.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:58 am

Don Vecta wrote:Can anybody who play a review give a quick review of this mod, please?

First boss is out of place (it would've made much more sense in the middle or late stages), but after that it's not so bad difficulty-wise.  Challenging yes, but not overdone like Cazalbe's. Some neat backgrounds and some weird ones too (only 1 or 2 that have been used before in fact), story is unusual but it works in some ways. As a fellow mania player I'm sure you'll enjoy it Wink

Boss wrote:yes... it was. and you cant go off saying its the new Cazalbe's Adventure because every level IS beatable without dying (even the boss fights.) ive tested it out with sor2 skates, adam, and rudra multiple times to ensure the difficulty was solid.

Unfortunately that's the impression it gives off when stage 1 is like that (especially if they put one of their best toons on it like I did).  First impressions do count, I know first hand with one of my own mods for a different game (which I'm sure lost a few people in the early stages due to the way it was laid out).  

Having played it all I do think it's a good mod (and apologies for earlier comment), but just that first little bit is a touch off-putting (it's natural to think that stage 1 is the easiest bit and assume that the rest is going to be tougher).  Now that I know what the rest of it's like, I don't have to worry about the rest of the stages when I play it with other toons. (but some people might not get that far)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:55 am

Don Vecta wrote:Can anybody who play a review give a quick review of this mod, please? And if it's any good, can give another mirror to download it? Mediafire is now a cyber-AIDS filled site.

which specific mirror would you like?
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:51 pm

The other day I noticed 3 extra scenes in stage 1 that appears to be another route, one that isn't accessible in-game...an unfinished route or a missing fork?
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:46 am

DarkThief wrote:The other day I noticed 3 extra scenes in stage 1 that appears to be another route, one that isn't accessible in-game...an unfinished route or a missing fork?

unfinished route. this game was supposed to be way longer/bigger but i got too lazy and released it as is
Boss
Boss
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  LaGsDAI92 Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi im a new poster here so hi everyone.

Nice to see a new mod but the download link dont seem to work Sad

Edit - Its working now Very Happy
LaGsDAI92
LaGsDAI92
Galsia