SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Blabber Topic

+35
celestinx
klares
Break
Mr.Din
iceweb38
Shyning77
Waruiva
Criss
El Gambito
Xillatem
Shiva
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
Zarzak
Shadow Fist King
Sonic
William Assunção
cabo-hicks
Matt D
BigDarsh
NeoVamp
bazzza
wawatu
Stevo
Xenovant
RuffNTumble
Lithium Flower
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
badjab326
Emthree
Charco
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
39 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 18 Empty Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Shadow Fist King Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi, all. I've been off the SoRR grid for a good little while - got other things in my life dealing with.

Anyway, who watched The Voice last night? Tessanne Chin won - and she's from right here in my native Jamaica, in the Caribbean. Woot woot!

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Macbook crashed again.

This is the second fucking time this piece of shit has crashed on me this year. Fuck Apple and their shitty products. I already made the decision to move back to an Windows OS laptop for my next one, but now its really fucking official now. Fuck this overpriced laptop, worst use of $1500 I have ever spent. I feel like I just got raped. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Saven wrote:...worst use of $1500 I have ever spent. I feel like I just got raped. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Talk about a harsh lesson, ouch.

Other news: Merry Christmas!  santa

Got me some new bluetooth headphones this Christmas as a surprise Very Happy

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Happy Christmas everyone!!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Very Happy 

My brother told me he was gonna surprise me this year. And sure as shit, he did. Smile 

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 18 D6i2

This was real nice of him and I'm wearing it right now and to my family party. Laughing

If anyone knows who did the original illustration of this, let me know, I'd like to thank him or her for drawing a pretty cool pic of the SOR3 cast. Very Happy 
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Very cool!

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 am

Wow, fantastic!

And yeah, Merry Christmas to all of you. Just another Christmas together. Blessings. santa rendeer bounce 

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm

James Avery (Uncle Phil/Shredder) passed away

2014 is already off to a bad start. Sad
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 pm

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 am

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Lovely, isn't it? Now they had to resort in buying reviewers to get their shitty console sell, even though it's absolute crap compared from their other two older consoles (360 was *still* shitty with its RRoD). Oh, did I mention it's illegal what are they doing? (yes, you did)

The worst of it all? Now every person who makes any positive review of the X-Box One will be automatically suspicious if they were part of the deal or not. Guess this is not going to look good for Microsoft at all.

As I said, this fucking gaming generation sucks.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Shouldn't be surprising coming from the company that kept messing up with everybody with their fucking habit to buy DLC and games exclusivity (talk about anti-competitive practices)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:46 am

So... once again, my desktop got killed again, this time was the power source. The worst of it all? Happened right before Chinese New Year, which means every fucking store will be closed for the next 15 days and my technician is out of town for these holidays (which also might stop me from deveoping H.U.N.T.E.R. MotY as all the mod is in the PC).

Bright side of it, bought me a new laptop on sale and right now I'm fitting it with everything... but since I don't have the work files of HUNTER, guess might edit some new scenes I had planned for later on. I don't like working on laptops, though...

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Wow, you are really unlucky... I hope it don't break your legs too much, all I can do is trying to cheering you up, but I don't know what to do for doing so.  silent 

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Don Vecta wrote:So... once again, my desktop got killed again, this time was the power source. The worst of it all? Happened right before Chinese New Year, which means every fucking store will be closed for the next 15 days and my technician is out of town for these holidays (which also might stop me from deveoping H.U.N.T.E.R. MotY as all the mod is in the PC).

Bright side of it, bought me a new laptop on sale and right now I'm fitting it with everything... but since I don't have the work files of HUNTER, guess might edit some new scenes I had planned for later on. I don't like working on laptops, though...
Bleh, I know that lovely feeling. I hope things change for the better regarding your PC, Laptops are okay on the go and all but they are such a pain in every other aspect imo.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:47 pm

They are good for connecting to the tv via hdmi for 2 player SORR though  bounce 

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Charco wrote:They are good for connecting to the tv via hdmi for 2 player SORR though  bounce 

Yup, exactly! It has HDMI port so.... might test a mod in my Sony Bravia. Very Happy

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 pm

EVERYTHING FUCKING BREAKS EASILY NOWADAYS! My launch day PS3, after 6 years of full service, got me a fucking YLOD while playing GTA V! Damn it! I'll have to send send it to repair. First my desktop, now my PS3. Stupid feeble ass technology! Mad 

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Don Vecta wrote:EVERYTHING FUCKING BREAKS EASILY NOWADAYS! My launch day PS3, after 6 years of full service, got me a fucking YLOD while playing GTA V! Damn it! I'll have to send send it to repair. First my desktop, now my PS3. Stupid feeble ass technology! Mad 

It seems like nowadays newer gaming machines always break easily. Probably so that the customer can go out and buy another one. Rolling Eyes

I have already went through two PS2s in less than ten years. Thank god that PS2 emulation is getting better, because I wasn't going to buy another one.

I wish I could find that one hilarious pic that Vamp posted on the old forum a few years back of a non-working 360 and a working NES. Pretty much shows how weak and easily breakable technology is nowadays.

Had an almost similar scare yesterday with my PC. For whatever reason, my log in password wouldn't work so I had to restart. Then it still wouldn't work, but after the 12th try, it did and as soon as I got into the desktop, it BSOD'd. After that, I couldn't even boot into safe mode and had to use a repair tool. Thank god for restore points because I would have lost a ton of stuff on my PC (including my mod, it was almost cancelated). And then there was my Mac all year last year too.....

But yeah, lots of bad luck on your side recently, hopefully it starts going away.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:16 am

Well, since that POS PS3 died on me, I decided to open up one of my boxes and unpack my old PS2... and guess what? Still works like a new! So now I'm gonna do a run of a game I had and always wanted to play but never did: The Warriors. Really, retro gaming always wins!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:15 am

Don Vecta wrote:Well, since that POS PS3 died on me, I decided to open up one of my boxes and unpack my old PS2... and guess what? Still works like a new! So now I'm gonna do a run of a game I had and always wanted to play but never did: The Warriors. Really, retro gaming always wins!

badjab has recommended I pick that game up many times, I think it's on the PSN so I really have no excuse.

*/

Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Well, since that POS PS3 died on me, I decided to open up one of my boxes and unpack my old PS2... and guess what? Still works like a new! So now I'm gonna do a run of a game I had and always wanted to play but never did: The Warriors. Really, retro gaming always wins!

Man i wish i could go back and play it for the first time again. I love everything about that game.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Benny26 wrote:

Man i wish i could go back and play it for the first time again. I love everything about that game.

And just to inspire me more, I've just watched the movie again... I love it.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Groovemaster303 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello all.

Been busying working on music and stuff over the last year or so but figured it's time to join you mighty fine people again.

I'll leave my music stuff for another time but for anyone wanting to watch my every gaming move you can find me dying or fleeing quite often in Rust. Not being able to shoot straight on DayZ and just being an overall terrible gamer. You can find me on steam username: Groovemaster303.

I've been playing a lot more casual games recently on my Ipad Mini such as Asphalt 8 and Riptide GP2.
One game I'm really enjoying is Knights Of The Old Republic, I've never played the game previously but having been a fan of Bioware games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I figured it would be the perfect game my 'on the go' lifestyle.

Groovemaster303
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next