SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Blabber Topic

+35
celestinx
klares
Break
Mr.Din
iceweb38
Shyning77
Waruiva
Criss
El Gambito
Xillatem
Shiva
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
Zarzak
Shadow Fist King
Sonic
William Assunção
cabo-hicks
Matt D
BigDarsh
NeoVamp
bazzza
wawatu
Stevo
Xenovant
RuffNTumble
Lithium Flower
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
badjab326
Emthree
Charco
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
39 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 24 Empty Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Saven Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Hope we can get more people from the crew to play GTAO, especially when the Heists Update comes out. Surprisingly enough, there were no awful lag in the session and I think we performed well together.

So the online has gotten a lot better then? I was kinda hesitant to play it again after the trainwreck it was when it first came out.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I heard it was just like that for only about a week. It's Halo Master Chief Collection, Driveclub, and Ass-ass-ins Creed Unity that were trainwrecks.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:56 pm

The online feature was pretty solid, considering I'm living in one of the countries that is the enemy of the internet.

So, yeah, with the experience I have with the online experience of Rockstar Games, I have to say they have one of the best online feats, I remember I used to play RDR Multiplayer perfectly well with people from Europe and Mexico.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Badjab, fancy meeting you on Christmas in GTA Online, those missions together in the snowy Los Santos were epic! Flying helicopters and planes during the snow is a pain in the ass, though, but shooting is a lot easier since targets are easily distinguishable in the white areas.

Hope we can get more people from the crew to play GTAO, especially when the Heists Update comes out. Surprisingly enough, there were no awful lag in the session and I think we performed well together.

Yeah I had a blast! It's always fun playing with someone new, especially after a break from the game. It makes the entire experience much more dynamic.

and Saven they fixed the online a lonnnng time ago, I played an incredibly smooth set of missions with DV. Hopefully I'll play more often with you guys once the PC version comes out. Be prepared for SORR crew heists Smile

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:05 am

I shall no doubt be making a return to the SORR crew when they update it Smile

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Christine Cavanaugh, voice actor for Chuckie from Rugrats and Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory, dies at 51

If you want to talk about one of my favorite things from my childhood, it was Dexter's Laboratory. It was probably my second favorite cartoon besides Looney Tunes. I would watch that show nonstop and loved every minute of it (and I'm talking about the original seasons, the later seasons that she and the original creator had no part of SUCKED). Hearing that the voice of Dexter died was hard to hear today. RIP Christine Cavanaugh. Sad
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 24 Empty Brawlers Avenue

Post  Mr.Din Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Even though it's still in beta we're ready to open up the BA forums again.
Brawlers Avenue

Taking the slow and steady approach with the main site but if anyone's interested drop by, kickback and discuss brawlers. Even though I'm not great at the genre I may or may not extend to fighting games too, still got love for them.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Sounds nice, too bad there's not too many new brawler games since Double Dragon Neon.
At least, there will be Project Y to talk about! Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:40 pm

iceweb38 wrote:Sounds nice, too bad there's not too many new brawler games since Double Dragon Neon.
At least, there will be Project Y to talk about! Very Happy
Don't forget River City Ransom Underground! Cool Awkwardly enough there's a shaq fu brawler coming about, not sure how to feel about that one. I've been discovering a few last gen title brawlers I totally missed like Splatterhouse (ps3/360), Remember Me, Ninja Gaiden Z etc. Not sure if you guys consider these brawlers but the Bayonetta series and Metal Gear Solid Rising (more hack 'n' slash) are really solid games. There's also the Legend of Korra and Wonderful 101 games, all by platinum. Very Happy

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:06 am

Double post for awesome news! So I bought a graphics card in order to replace the vga port that busted on my PC, it didn't work but I found out why. It was the power supply being so low on wattage a measly 220W, not sure who thought that was a good idea, also turned out my current supply was going on me anyway so it needed to be replace. Anyway the new 400W power supply is shipped and on it's way here, here's hoping everything goes well I REALLY want to get back to working on my sprites and stuff and maybe with this graphics card I can actually play games on steam LOL.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Mr.Din wrote:Double post for awesome news! So I bought a graphics card in order to replace the vga port that busted on my PC, it didn't work but I found out why. It was the power supply being so low on wattage a measly 220W, not sure who thought that was a good idea, also turned out my current supply was going on me anyway so it needed to be replace. Anyway the new 400W power supply is shipped and on it's way here, here's hoping everything goes well I REALLY want to get back to working on my sprites and stuff and maybe with this graphics card I can actually play games on steam LOL.

Yes! Continue upgrading and join the PC Master Race cheers

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 pm

badjab326 wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:Double post for awesome news! So I bought a graphics card in order to replace the vga port that busted on my PC, it didn't work but I found out why. It was the power supply being so low on wattage a measly 220W, not sure who thought that was a good idea, also turned out my current supply was going on me anyway so it needed to be replace. Anyway the new 400W power supply is shipped and on it's way here, here's hoping everything goes well I REALLY want to get back to working on my sprites and stuff and maybe with this graphics card I can actually play games on steam LOL.

Yes! Continue upgrading and join the PC Master Race cheers

Yep I updated mine now came saturday which will stand me in good stead for a few years,

i7X 3970 3.5
AMD 295X
Asus V Extreme Rampage Motherboard
Creative XFI soundcard
32gb DDR4 2666MHZ Corsair Dominator Pro
1000 WATT corsair RX PSU
Coolermaster Cosmos gaming case

Cost £2250 which considering the components is a good price.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:38 pm

So.... no dice Sad the power supply makes the pc run better but the graphics card still isn't giving out any display. Not sure what's wrong now the other required specs are in place.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Mr.Din wrote:So.... no dice Sad the power supply makes the pc run better but the graphics card still isn't giving out any display. Not sure what's wrong now the other required specs are in place.

Could be the GPU is faulty, or was it working before? or the cable connecting it to the monitor is loose or broken or may it is a buggy driver for the graphics card what GPU have you got.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:37 pm

bazzza wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:So.... no dice Sad the power supply makes the pc run better but the graphics card still isn't giving out any display. Not sure what's wrong now the other required specs are in place.

Could be the GPU is faulty, or was it working before? or the cable connecting it to the monitor is loose or broken or may it is a buggy driver for the graphics card what GPU have you got.
I'm but sure about the GPU but everything was working fine outside of the vga port losing it's attachment to the mother board.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Man fuck imageshack. It's bad enough they disabled being able to view images without paying up for their shitty site, but it's also made reading old topics across all forums a lot harder to read now that you just see that yellow frog plastered all over the place.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Saven wrote:Man fuck imageshack. It's bad enough they disabled being able to view images without paying up for their shitty site, but it's also made reading old topics across all forums a lot harder to read now that you just see that yellow frog plastered all over the place.
You have to pay to see? I thought the site deleted all the pics or something. Well double fuck them for that smdh

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Mr.Din wrote:
Saven wrote:Man fuck imageshack. It's bad enough they disabled being able to view images without paying up for their shitty site, but it's also made reading old topics across all forums a lot harder to read now that you just see that yellow frog plastered all over the place.
You have to pay to see? I thought the site deleted all the pics or something. Well double fuck them for that smdh

Yep, I no longer have access to my account because I wouldn't pay up. Don't know why they think going premium would be such a good idea for them. Rolling Eyes
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Waruiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Yeah, eventually every photo on Imageshack is getting deleted. From now on, I use imgur (not for high-res images).
Waruiva
Waruiva
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Photobucket is still great guys. Been using it since I've been on forums lol

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:15 am

Lorenzo The Comic wrote:Yeah, eventually every photo on Imageshack is getting deleted. From now on, I use imgur (not for high-res images).

This is what I use now. Amazing site! Very Happy
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:41 am

badjab326 wrote:Photobucket is still great guys. Been using it since I've been on forums lol

yup, ye olde Photobucket still do the job.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Shyning77 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
badjab326 wrote:Photobucket is still great guys. Been using it since I've been on forums lol

yup, ye olde Photobucket still do the job.
Absolutely. The gifs you can see in my sig are still the same old links from my Photobucket account created a while ago, a time when SORR v4 still was a project Laughing Hard

When I signed up here, I was amazed to notice that my unused Photobucket account still existed with all the pics I had posted there Shocked

SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next