SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Blabber Topic

+35
celestinx
klares
Break
Mr.Din
iceweb38
Shyning77
Waruiva
Criss
El Gambito
Xillatem
Shiva
KFCutman
Groovemaster303
Zarzak
Shadow Fist King
Sonic
William Assunção
cabo-hicks
Matt D
BigDarsh
NeoVamp
bazzza
wawatu
Stevo
Xenovant
RuffNTumble
Lithium Flower
Cosmo
Mr. Sunset
badjab326
Emthree
Charco
Ricky
Benny26
Saven
39 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 6 Empty Re: The Random Blabber Topic

Post  Xenovant Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:29 pm

More spoilers

Spoiler:

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Watching Prison Break's full DVD boxset at the moment. I never got to watch Season 3 & 4 when it was on TV thanks to SKY poaching it from free channels...Yes Murdoch you bastard, you did it with Lost too.

With the show though, It's far more gripping than i remember. Loving it.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Did anyone ride this before? I did and this freak me out when the ride fell off into ground Embarassed
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm

I've been watching Batman: TAS from the beginning to the end with my sister, even grabbed some of the animated movies for transitional periods. I'm on season 4 now.

I love the way the DCAU is connected, and I'm probably going to continue it with Justice League and Static Shock. Not sure if I want to watch Superman TAS though.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

I think the reception for Superman: TAS has been a lot better nowadays. It wasn't bad, but nowhere near as good as Batman: TAS was.

Max Fleischer's Superman cartoons from the 1940s are still my favorite adaption of Superman.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 am

Saven wrote:I think the reception for Superman: TAS has been a lot better nowadays. It wasn't bad, but nowhere near as good as Batman: TAS was.

Max Fleischer's Superman cartoons from the 1940s are still my favorite adaption of Superman.

Actually I have a DVD of like 10 episodes of the oldschool Superman cartoon. I picked it up at a 7-Eleven ages ago. It's pretty fun and quirky, but it hardly helps to make Superman less boring of a character to me lol.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 am

badjab326 wrote:
Saven wrote:I think the reception for Superman: TAS has been a lot better nowadays. It wasn't bad, but nowhere near as good as Batman: TAS was.

Actually I have a DVD of like 10 episodes of the oldschool Superman cartoon. I picked it up at a 7-Eleven ages ago. It's pretty fun and quirky, but it hardly helps to make Superman less boring of a character to me lol.

I'll admit, he really does need an improvement nowadays. You can't have a perfect/no flawed superhero nowadays. It makes for a boring story. I still have a soft spot for Superman though, and hopefully the Man of Steel will finally bring some justice to the character. It looks like they are finally starting to add some flaws and some new things to the character now. Especially since the TDK trilogy was partially inspired by the original Superman movie, I'm sure Nolan won't screw it up at all.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Saven wrote:
badjab326 wrote:

I'll admit, he really does need an improvement nowadays. You can't have a perfect/no flawed superhero nowadays. It makes for a boring story. I still have a soft spot for Superman though, and hopefully the Man of Steel will finally bring some justice to the character. It looks like they are finally starting to add some flaws and some new things to the character now. Especially since the TDK trilogy was partially inspired by the original Superman movie, I'm sure Nolan won't screw it up at all.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the movie, I want to have a reason to like Superman. Reading the Injustice comics though he's a much more interesting character in that storyline than any other media I've seen of him.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:20 pm

This article made me laugh an absolute nut of a streets of rage fan it is great though.

http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/eeee501534/6-reasons-streets-of-rage-2-is-the-best-game-of-all-time
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 6 Empty Sweet.

Post  RuffNTumble Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm

bazzza wrote:This article made me laugh an absolute nut of a streets of rage fan it is great though.

http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/eeee501534/6-reasons-streets-of-rage-2-is-the-best-game-of-all-time

Awesome find, thanks for that.

Due to the improved combat I will always side with SoR3 Smile
RuffNTumble
RuffNTumble
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:19 pm

LOL I remember that article, basic but true.
badjab326 wrote:
Saven wrote:
badjab326 wrote:

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the movie, I want to have a reason to like Superman. Reading the Injustice comics though he's a much more interesting character in that storyline than any other media I've seen of him.
If you haven't seen it I really suggest Superman vs the elite. I loved that movie.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 am

Xenovant, this one's for you. Razz

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 6 166771_430727107012932_1323543769_n

And now, Season 3 finale thoughts

Spoiler:
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 am

Now let's smell in the internet! Very Happy
https://www.google.com/landing/nose/

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Now let's smell in the internet! Very Happy
https://www.google.com/landing/nose/

One the most stupidest thing that was ever created there just no point at all.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Youtube are to be closing and are currently reviewing all videos uploaded on to the site and announcing a winner of the best uploaded video,and will no be back online for another 10 years great so the only other good free video hosting site will be daily motion.

All I can say is goodbye YOUTUBE AND WHY!!!!!

bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 pm

bazzza wrote:Youtube are to be closing and are currently reviewing all videos uploaded on to the site and announcing a winner of the best uploaded video,and will no be back online for another 10 years great so the only other good free video hosting site will be daily motion.

Laughing

fixed btw

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Saven wrote:Xenovant, this one's for you. Razz

The Random Blabber Topic - Page 6 166771_430727107012932_1323543769_n

And now, Season 3 finale thoughts

Spoiler:

The grumpy cat is perfect for Michonne Laughing

About TWD:
Spoiler:

I still have to watch the first episode of GoT of this season...

bazzza wrote:Youtube are to be closing and are currently reviewing all videos uploaded on to the site and announcing a winner of the best uploaded video,and will no be back online for another 10 years great so the only other good free video hosting site will be daily motion.

This is one of the worst april fools pranks that I have ever seen Laughing

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Laughing The live nominee announcement is happening now.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Thank god The Walking Dead is finally over. I will never watch this steaming turd of a tv show again.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

I don't know where to speak about this, and I don't want to create a new topic since maybe some of you just don't give a damn to what I will say...

During last autumn, I've contacted Matthew J.Drury SoR online administrator. I think his website is a real shrine dedicate to SoRFan and I respect it, him and his work a lot (and I do mean "A LOT").

I've contacted him to know if he was interested in publishing the damage data I gathered for SoRRv5 on his website. He answer me that he would be interested and I told him I will update everything, made a total refont to have something more reliable and readable and then send him the document.

I mailed him few days ago to told him I finally finished it, with a lot of apologize for being late (lots of work on my website, but who care?). I was still waiting for his answering when I saw this:
http://www.sor online.net/sorr_moves.htm [remove the blank to get redirected]

Not a mail, not a word, not a PM nothing. I didn't even know when this was published.
I'm not credited and I just don't f*cking care about being credited.

What makes me sad is that some data are corrupted (wrong value inputed by "random people"), some of my mistakes that have been corrected in my last update are published and on top of that, illustrations are not finished.

I think this is not respectful neither for SoR Users who deserve a correct and finish work, nor for people who gathered the data (and I do it alone since no-one helped me, and I'm ok with it, don't worry).

ie: What if I downloaded a mod from lucasHB then freely changing stuff in it, publishing it on my website and then crediting "thanks for SoRR community".

How would you feel? Maybe something like "unfair"...
This neither anger nor rage that I feel. Only sadness and disappointement. Publishing a work on SoR online was a dream for me, and what I see is just b*llshit compare to what Truncated made for SoR2 and 3.

Thank you for reading...
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

BigDarsh wrote:I don't know where to speak about this, and I don't want to create a new topic since maybe some of you just don't give a damn to what I will say...

During last autumn, I've contacted Matthew J.Drury SoR online administrator. I think his website is a real shrine dedicate to SoRFan and I respect it, him and his work a lot (and I do mean "A LOT").

I've contacted him to know if he was interested in publishing the damage data I gathered for SoRRv5 on his website. He answer me that he would be interested and I told him I will update everything, made a total refont to have something more reliable and readable and then send him the document.

I mailed him few days ago to told him I finally finished it, with a lot of apologize for being late (lots of work on my website, but who care?). I was still waiting for his answering when I saw this:

Not a mail, not a word, not a PM nothing. I didn't even know when this was published.

What makes me sad is that some data are corrupted (wrong value inputed by "random people"), some of my mistakes that have been corrected in my last update are published and on top of that, illustrations are not finished.

I think this is not respectful neither for SoR Users who deserve a correct and finish work, nor for people who gathered the data (and I do it alone since no-one helped me, and I'm ok with it, don't worry).

ie: What if I downloaded a mod from lucasHB then freely changing stuff in it, publishing it on my website and then crediting "thanks for SoRR community".

This neither anger nor rage that I feel. Only sadness and disappointement. Publishing a work on SoR online was a dream for me, and what I see is just b*llshit compare to what Truncated made for SoR2 and 3.

Thank you for reading...

This is just... well, sad. As in real sad. *sigh*

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:07 pm

BigDarsh wrote:I don't know where to speak about this, and I don't want to create a new topic since maybe some of you just don't give a damn to what I will say...

Thank you for reading...

That's pretty "normal" in that site. Sadly, you aren't the first one and I'm sure that you won't be the last.

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:46 pm

MattD is notorious for taking credit for doing things he hasn't done. His shady practices are a massive reason many BG folks have strayed away from anything he's involved in.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm

badjab326 wrote:MattD is notorious for taking credit for doing things he hasn't done. His shady practices are a massive reason many BG folks have strayed away from anything he's involved in.

This.

Check out some of the ports on that site. There are readme's that have been edited and MattD claims that he updated SORR and added some nonsense about *** within it. He even needed to add SORMaker as the default name in the name editor as well. Laughing
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenovant Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:18 pm

He released the ports... and the update patch, don't forget that Razz

SOR Online Exclusive Updates

Though the Sega injunction had forced Bombergames to cease all its SORR activity, and the official Bombergames website shut down, the project continued to live on through this very website, Streets of Rage Online. We have since released an Update Patch, and three ports (Xbox, GP2X Caanoo and Apple OS X), with more updates planned in future.

http://soron****.net/sorr_info.htm

We should be grateful Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next