SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread)

+7
iceweb38
SoRFanatic
Jericho_mpm
Don Vecta
Mr.Din
badjab326
Saven
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread) Empty The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread)

Post  Saven Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:23 pm

We had quite a few Tekken fans on the other forum so this is a topic dedicated to anything Tekken related.

We just had a master-class release of TTT2 recently and that was honestly one of the best fighting games I have played in a long time. Much better than T6 which was disappointing IMO.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread) Empty Re: The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread)

Post  Saven Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:39 pm

A bit old, but a tier list made by Korean player Help Me

Haha, Alisa is at the bottom, good. Laughing

Kinda surprised to see Nina in S Tier though.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread) Empty Re: The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread)

Post  badjab326 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:43 am

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 pm

<3

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Yeah, the card game is cool but... takes FOREVER to load.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Jericho_mpm Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:35 am

Saven wrote:Haha, Alisa is at the bottom, good. Laughing

Kinda surprised to see Nina in S Tier though.

Alisa is dirt dry in 6 as for Nina she's never been rubbish in any Tekken game.

Jericho_mpm
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm

There is nothing stranger than a card version of a fighting game.

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:47 am

Apparently Harada got into an argument before he disappeared which made people worry. He's the most badass dude in video games though so I'm glad to hear he's ok.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:58 pm

There's a free 2 play Tekken game out on PSN called Tekken Revolution, gonna try it out now.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:26 am

Introducing.... Elisa, a new narcoleptic vampire who seems to be tied with Rugal or Geese as she's spamming reppukens galore.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:22 pm

I can't stand Tekken much but I wonder how she's received by the Tekken community.
Reminds me some of the very stupid fanmade-like characters we got in SoulCalibur IV.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 am

Probably been made so they can put her in TxSF whenever that's coming out.
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:03 am

Yeah she really doesn't fit in with the Tekken cast. Not a fan of any Tekken character designs since T6 tbh

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:25 am

T6 had good charas: Bob Richards is awesome(finally a fat character that is not a slob joke but a cool and stylish dude), Miguel Caballero is the manliness walking, so is Leo in a dykish way (lol), Zafina is great too. In T6BR, though... Alisa makes me cringe! Lars could been cooler without the Final Fantasy getup and hairstyle.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:30 am

DUN DUN DUNNNN~!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:42 am

Some wishes I have for Tekken 7:

- Please, please, PLEASE don't shove Scenario Mode down our throats like in Tekken 6 and actually focus on other modes. Having only 4 or so matches in Arcade mode in T6 was really disappointing.

- In fact, can we just get rid of Scenario Mode for something like what MK9 and Injustice do? Those story modes are great and actually give every character some importance in the story.

- Please get rid of those Final Fantasy rejects Lars and Alisa. Those two were easily the worst characters in a Tekken game yet.

- Have a netcode similar to that in TTT2. IIRC, that was great and I was able to get some good matches in with the like of badjab and such.

- I hope that loading times are much improved. They were still bad in TTT2.

- Lei Wulong should be top tier. Razz

- Bring back Tekken Bowl!!! I spent many hours on that as a kid on TTT1. I would love to see it make a comeback.

But other than that, I hope it will improve upon what TTT2 introduced. Can't wait for Comic Con in a couple weeks. Smile

Also, I think this pretty much means that Namco's own version of Tekken x Street Fighter has been finally canned. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Idk, TTT2 was wayyy too good and it didn't get enough sales. I get the feeling they're gonna change things for the worse because of that. Really I'd take TTT2 Deluxe edition with more stages, more costumes and a few general improvements.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Tekken 2: Kazuya's Revenge. Get ready for the next battle?

They must've thought that shot of Kazuya falling 4 feet from the higher roof in slow motion was a money shot.

Oh and lol at "Tekken City"
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:15 pm

oh dear god no. WHY would they authorize a sequel to that garbage???

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:27 pm

New Latin-American character called Catalina is announced for Tekken 7

Another new character to come October 3rd when the game starts play testing in selected locations.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Tekken 7 has Super Moves

Also Claudio is the new male character. Idk I'm hype to have Tekken on PC, but honestly I don't think they can possibly top TTT2.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Ugh...what the hell is this?

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament (The Tekken Thread) Tekken7-luckychloe-dengeki-2

Another new character that looks like she came straight out of some awful anime. Mad
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next