SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit

4 posters

Go down

New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Empty New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon May 02, 2022 5:24 pm

Hello everyone, back at it again with another streets of rage remake 5.1 mod. Over the past 2 weeks I have been creating a concept outfit for BK3 Blaze as it would be a nice addition to an good existing character in the game. I have made this custom concept outfit for blaze which I think is quite a nice addon to here skin. 2 weeks ago I have made a mod called "clean Blaze FPG" which was supposed to re-design here original outfit but without the yellow and oranges being attached to her outfit. after having looked at some of the streets of rage fan arts on different forums I had decided to make that mod and only include reds onto here outfit for the game, and having done so, it worked. This is the outfit mod that I had been working on for a while:

New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Ninja_10
New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Gold_o11
New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Red_ou10
New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Winter10
New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Yellow10
New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  The_sa10

As you can see from the images here I have created different colours for the outfit and made some adjustments to the original look. The zip up vest with tight leggings was an inspiration of mine based on some games that I had played in the past. I have successfully made this mod to change a bit of the gameplay feel without going to the extreme. Anyway I hope you Like this demo mod I have to offer and if their is any issues with the mod, please message my profile name and I will resolve the issue asap. download links are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14dr_KqviOvALqnD_xVfwNOPHMZJsOrc0?usp=sharing

Note: If you are having trouble downloading this mod off google drive, try to log into your google drive account.
Enjoy. Very Happy

This mod will soon be available for streets of rage 5.2 for the widescreen support and graphical enhancement options, but as of now, its for 5.1.

Signal

Iceferno, Rain, daniel2221 and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Empty Re: New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit

Post  Iceferno Fri May 06, 2022 10:29 pm

These remind me of Blaze from the US/PAL cover of SOR1. I don't think anyone's attempted a skin like that before.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  E.Signal Sat May 07, 2022 12:51 am

The red and blue palettes .... could those be nods to Jacky and Sarah Bryant from Virtua Fighter?
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

RicardoXI and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat May 07, 2022 2:04 am

It does need more gradients to the palette, it's like only two blues or two yellows. I guess to actually create a 3D volume style into 16-bit look every major color should be at least 3 gradients, maximum 5. Besides that's it's still a great concept.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Rain, RicardoXI and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Empty Reply to Don

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon May 09, 2022 5:28 pm

Don Vecta wrote:It does need more gradients to the palette, it's like only two blues or two yellows. I guess to actually create a 3D volume style into 16-bit look every major color should be at least 3 gradients, maximum 5. Besides that's it's still a great concept.

yes your right, but I'm not sure on how to make all of the gradient colours available into the SORR game palette for this mod as I'm not too sure.

Signal

Back to top Go down

New BK3 Blaze Concept Outfit  Empty Sarah Bryant SORR 5.2

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:42 pm

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay on this one but I have made a conversion for the Sarah Bryant costume from 5.1 to 5.2. the download link is available below. Enjoy:)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vRYY6NqhoUTclVli-pMU2TkYjoflAQji?usp=sharing
I have made some changes to the UI and I will be releasing a streets of rage 4 sound effects for blaze very soon.

Signal

Puzir likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down