SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :)

5 posters

Go down

Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :) Empty Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :)

Post  RuiDX Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:01 pm

Looks just great Very Happy

RuiDX
Galsia

Zhinkairi, SORDave, Final Crash, RicardoXI and nmplayer like this post

Back to top Go down

Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :) Empty Re: Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :)

Post  Zhinkairi Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm

RuiDX wrote:

You never were patience. But it is what it is. However, let the creators decide.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :) Empty Re: Please add this Blaze outfit to SoR Remake :)

Post  SORDave Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm

RuiDX wrote:

I was going to suggest this but looks like you've beat me to it XD

But agree this should be added as a costume skin for either SOR3 Blaze or SOR2 Smile

SORDave
Hakuyo

Zhinkairi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhinkairi Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:07 pm

SORDave wrote:
RuiDX wrote:

I was going to suggest this but looks like you've beat me to it XD

But agree this should be added as a costume skin for either SOR3 Blaze or SOR2 Smile

SOR2 all the way mostly.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Fair enough,SOR2 Blaze it is then.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:20 pm

SORDave wrote:Fair enough,SOR2 Blaze it is then.
clearly the sprites are based off of SoR2 Blaze so replacing her would be likely. I doubt that they'll ever add her officially though. However we could add her to the game, we'd just need to make any sprites that aren't included in the SoR2 mod.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Right.

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:43 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote: However we could add her to the game, we'd just need to make any sprites that aren't included in the SoR2 mod.

You'd have to redraw the 2 and 3 star blitzes, all the gun animations, the knife and sword special/blitz animations, the kneeling animation you get when using the dumb AI setting or lose a Battle Mode match by time loss, and possibly a few others I'm forgetting that are SoRR specific that wouldn't be in SoR2. It's totally doable seeing as how SoR1 Mobile Blaze is an option now, but it's by no means trivial to add in as a costume; spritework's tough!

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sshadow5001 Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:38 pm

bareknuckleroo wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote: However we could add her to the game, we'd just need to make any sprites that aren't included in the SoR2 mod.

You'd have to redraw the 2 and 3 star blitzes, all the gun animations, the knife and sword special/blitz animations, the kneeling animation you get when using the dumb AI setting or lose a Battle Mode match by time loss, and possibly a few others I'm forgetting that are SoRR specific that wouldn't be in SoR2. It's totally doable seeing as how SoR1 Mobile Blaze is an option now, but it's by no means trivial to add in as a costume; spritework's tough!
Oh of course, I didn't mean to make it sound too easy lol sprite art is hard.
Sshadow5001
Sshadow5001
Nora

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8otmNvw20OcpFvDYiaKt9w

Back to top Go down

Post  bareknuckleroo Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Sorry, I wasn't implying you were saying it was easy, I was more talking in general trying to respond to OP's "hey just add this outfit!". If you look in the video they didn't even draw the sprites properly for when she swings a knife, one of her legs actually disappears! :O

Nora

https://www.youtube.com/bareknuckleroo

Back to top Go down

Post  RuiDX Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:07 am

It also fits better in Remake than that hacked rom for the Genesis, there's cutscenes where Blaze is wearing that jacket Cool

RuiDX
Galsia

Zhinkairi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down