SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean Blaze Model FPG

2 posters

Go down

Clean Blaze Model FPG Empty Clean Blaze Model FPG

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:10 pm

Greetings everyone, I am posting here to tell you I have done a remodel on blaze FPG. this is a beta model so the sprite is not exactly complete yet due to it not having all of the colour selections I thought it would have. The old model displayed here is the original BK3 blaze.Clean Blaze Model FPG Old_bl11
As you can see the old blaze has the yellow and orange colours where in SORR colour editor, you could not edit the pants and bra separately. so, in turn I have created this FPG mod which gives the new blaze a clean and more modified look without the yellow and orange design surrounding the red all of the time. For Example,
Clean Blaze Model FPG Sor_bk11
This is what I have created and when this mod is completely finalised, it should enable you to edit blaze in specific areas in colour editor in SORR. think of it as the colour separation mods that have been released previously, except, it not that. I will post a link to the download so you can all give it a go and see for your self:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XgbVZxj_H9iMbbqXDVR-trjtY8dyqw5u?usp=sharing
Give it a go and do send me feedback if possible. Thumbs up, If your having trouble with downloading this mod off google drive, try to sign in to your account. message this thread if you have troubles.

Note: this mod does not yet have a multiple colour selection option so you can only play in her in red, unfortunately. I'm not sure how to FPG in different colours for PAL 1 to 7, so I'm still trying to figure that crap out, anyways, enjoy.  Laughing Hard

Clean Blaze Model FPG Captur15

COMING SOON!
Clean Blaze Model FPG Super_10
Clean Blaze Model FPG Super_11
Clean Blaze Model FPG Super_12
Yoga Blaze W/pink boots

Last edited by Axle Stone 1991 on Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Signal

RicardoXI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Clean Blaze Model FPG Empty Re: Clean Blaze Model FPG

Post  Zhinkairi Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:54 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:Greetings everyone, I am posting here to tell you I have done a remodel on blaze FPG. this is a beta model so the sprite is not exactly complete yet due to it not having all of the colour selections I thought it would have. The old model displayed here is the original BK3 blaze.Clean Blaze Model FPG Old_bl11
As you can see the old blaze has the yellow and orange colours where in SORR colour editor, you could not edit the pants and bra separately. so, in turn I have created this FPG mod which gives the new blaze a clean and more modified look without the yellow and orange design surrounding the red all of the time. For Example,
Clean Blaze Model FPG Sor_bk11
This is what I have created and when this mod is completely finalised, it should enable you to edit blaze in specific areas in colour editor in SORR. think of it as the colour separation mods that have been released previously, except, it not that. I will post a link to the download so you can all give it a go and see for your self:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XgbVZxj_H9iMbbqXDVR-trjtY8dyqw5u?usp=sharing
Give it a go and do send me feedback if possible. Thumbs up

Note: this mod does not yet have a multiple colour selection option so you can only play in her in red, unfortunately. I'm not sure how to FPG in different colours for PAL 1 to 7, so I'm still trying to figure that crap out, anyways, enjoy.  Laughing Hard

Clean Blaze Model FPG Captur15

COMING SOON!
Clean Blaze Model FPG Super_10
Clean Blaze Model FPG Super_11
Clean Blaze Model FPG Super_12
Yoga Blaze W/pink boots
Below, she reminds me of Sarah Bryant! Smile At least her skin should be shining in the future.
Zhinkairi
Zhinkairi
Galsia

Puzirkov, Rain, Nightmare_Snake_ and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down