SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barred from the shop?

4 posters

Go down

Barred from the shop? Empty Barred from the shop?

Post  isamu Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:00 pm

Hey guys, I was in the shop and thought that I was going to buy an item, not noticing that you could actually steal things. So I clicked on an item and it looks like I stole it by accident, so the girl got mad and called me a fee, and now I'm barred from entering the shop how do I get back in her good graces and get unbarred?

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Barred from the shop? Empty Re: Barred from the shop?

Post  E.Signal Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:24 pm

You have to beat the game again, blaze will take the money you've earned throughout the game at the end and the shop should be open.
E.Signal
E.Signal
Donovan

isamu and BlueFireZ88 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Thanks for the reply. Wow I wish I would have noticed this before pressing that button LOL

isamu
Galsia

E.Signal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:45 pm

OK I just beat the game again, and blaze said something "like this belongs to me", then proceeded to take what looked like some points but not all of them, then I went back to the menu and I'm still barred from her shop. What's going on?

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:46 pm

If you stole something expensive, it might take more than one playthrough to pay it off.
I forget exactly how it works, it's been years since I fell victim to sleeping Blaze. lol

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFireZ88 Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:47 am

Just to clarify:

If you stole an expensive item, the shop will only reopen when the full amount is payed off.  If the full amount is not payed off in one playthrough, then you'll need to do another until the remaining amount is covered.

This is kind of what having credit card debt feels like.
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:39 am

BlueFireZ88 wrote:Just to clarify:

If you stole an expensive item, the shop will only reopen when the full amount is payed off.  If the full amount is not payed off in one playthrough, then you'll need to do another until the remaining amount is covered.

This is kind of what having credit card debt feels like.

Thanks for the reply guys. Come to think of it, I'm starting wonder perhaps maybe I can play through *some* of the game, and still apply the credits that I earned towards getting unbarred? This is just speculation but the reason I'm thinking this is because whenever it's game over, credits are accumulated. Could it be that perhaps she will take back credits every time I die and it's game over? Or is the requirement for a complete and full playthrough absolute?

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  isamu Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:42 pm

OK I beat it again and the shop opened back up thank goodness. What I "stole" was an unlock for Shiva. I don't remember the exact amount lol.

isamu
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueFireZ88 Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:52 pm

isamu wrote:
Thanks for the reply guys. Come to think of it, I'm starting wonder perhaps maybe I can play through *some* of the game, and still apply the credits that I earned towards getting unbarred? This is just speculation but the reason I'm thinking this is because whenever it's game over, credits are accumulated. Could it be that perhaps she will take back credits every time I die and it's game over? Or is the requirement for a complete and full playthrough absolute?

Credits are accumulated either from finishing a full playthrough or getting a game over.

Never pause the game and select Exit as it abandons your game progress (credits included).
BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:47 am

I've found that the best route for money is the SOR2 one. You get a lot from keeping the kangaroos in Stage 3 alive. Then in Stage 6's jungle, you choose the upper path that leads to the waterfall and caves. Eventually you'll get to the SOR3 robot factory with all the Robo X copies. Destroying them all gets you extra money. All you have to do is vertical dash when they're moving and they'll stop and laugh, giving you time to hit.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down