SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't this shop a bit too familiar?

2 posters

Go down

Isn't this shop a bit too familiar? Empty Isn't this shop a bit too familiar?

Post  Sonny Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:40 pm

I've noticed how the shop in PippinGames's MaidenCops is similar to the one found in SORR, and commented that it was a nice reference, but they suddenly blocked me for that.
Was never my intention to blame them or damage their work and I want this discussion to stay here in our forums, (please don't attack them, I still want their game to be launched hahaha) but a so obvious reference would not pass unoticed for those that played SORR, and blocking me just made me thing that their original intention was to steal the game's original concept. perhaps they originally thought it would be unoticeable because SORR was canceled?
Isn't this shop a bit too familiar? Shop11

Sonny

Back to top Go down

Isn't this shop a bit too familiar? Empty Re: Isn't this shop a bit too familiar?

Post  Iceferno Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:13 am

If they blocked you after a seemingly innocent comment, it doesn't paint them in a favourable light.

I don't know why they thought no one would find out either. SORR is a pretty well known fangame, possibly moreso due to Sega's interference, which gave it some article attention back in April 2011.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Sonny likes this post

Back to top Go down