SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Justice (Version 1.0)

+3
JoyJoyfulRabbit
LucasHB
Benny26
7 posters

Go down

How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Empty Brutal Justice (Version 1.0)

Post  Benny26 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm

*Mod by JeDDyD

Hello there SoRR Community, For a while now I've been lurking the forums reading up on tutorials, downloading and trying out mods and reading up on various other bits and peices and have decided to take a crack at a mod myself, I present to you...

Streets of Rage: Brutal Justice
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Bjtitle

I've taken alot of resources from different games (mostly ripped myself using WinKawaks) but mainly stuck to side scrolling beat em up arcade games (CPS1/CPS2, NEOGEO) such as Final Fight, Burning Fight, etc.

The story consists of the SoR Team (Axel,Adam,Zan,Skate,Blaze,Max) having to stop a whole bunch of new gangs that have recently appeared since the defeat of Mr. X. I know its nothing new or different but it works.

Screenshots:
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshot1i
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshot2ek
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshot4x
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshot5m
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshotstage2a2
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshotstage2b2
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Sshotstage2d2
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Stage3ctrippingout3
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Newstage3a2
How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Newstage3b3

DOWNLOAD BRUTAL JUSTICE VERSION 1.0:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yh5km76b7bi3ihk

(88MB Compressed - also includes palette pack)

MIRROR LINKS (Thanks to CelestinX):

Code:
https://firedrop.com/a0fcf40840ca32f8

As always, any and all feedback/critism/suggestions are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to play the mod and look forward to future releases!

- JeDDyD

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Empty Re: Brutal Justice (Version 1.0)

Post  LucasHB Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:20 pm

This was a fine mod. A little repetitive with the scenery sometimes, but providing good ones at other times. I also liked the palettes. Good fun!

Rating: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (out of 5).

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

How to install Brutal Justice - Brutal Justice (Version 1.0) Empty Re: Brutal Justice (Version 1.0)

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:32 am

Not sure that creator of this mod still around

Start at 3:04, 2 Hakuyo popout from no where after Ash (boss) defeated.
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  HeroBorn Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:29 am

I've downloaded V1.3, but I haven't played it. I still have V1.0, but I haven't completed it. I enjoyed it so far. There's just one problem. When you make it to the parking lot where the Yamato looking characters appear and you make your way to the red van with the fire around it at the other end of the parking lot and then you go through the door, I noticed that the second Player 2 can't move and Player 1 can. That is the only issue that I've noticed thus far. I will definitely finish this tomorrow.
HeroBorn
HeroBorn
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 pm

HeroBorn wrote:I've downloaded V1.3, but I haven't played it. I still have V1.0, but I haven't completed it. I enjoyed it so far. There's just one problem. When you make it to the parking lot where the Yamato looking characters appear and you make your way to the red van with the fire around it at the other end of the parking lot and then you go through the door, I noticed that the second Player 2 can't move and Player 1 can. That is the only issue that I've noticed thus far. I will definitely finish this tomorrow.

Man, this mod is playing every part of it. One of the finest mods ever!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Several years later and I was craving for a replay of this amazing mod. To my surprise, I don't have this one on this PC and when tried to download it, all the links are expired. Sad

Any generous soul able to upload this babe, please?

EDIT: Scratch that. The only remaining backup was graciously uploaded by CelestinX, so, all those junkarola links from the first post are going to be removed and replaced by the backup. Downloading myself and recording afterwards.

https://firedrop.com/a0fcf40840ca32f8

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Double post because I'm an asshole! Twisted Evil

Here, the Bomberlink birthday edition of Brutal Justice. This mod is really awesome, I definitely enjoy it despite being 4 years old.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Here's one from me, as well.

One of the best underrated mods out there, with only one fix required (remove truck ninjas), and one tweak recommended (remove pipes from most Donovan3s).

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 pm

So there's a v1.3 out there? How do I get that?

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 pm

WillyTheSquid wrote:So there's a v1.3 out there? How do I get that?
No no, the v1.3 was the demo, which was demo v1.3... this is the final release. Smile

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  WillyTheSquid Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks for clarifying that for me. By the way, I'm trying to get the palettes to work on the Arch Linux version of 5.1, and the palettes folder is symlinked to one in another place on the computer that is read-only. Do I need to unlock the palette editor in the shop for me to be able to use palette packs from a SORmaker mod?

Kudos to the mod maker for including those awesome palettes. Pink Axel and naked torso Zan FTW Cool

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:55 am

I played this mod some time ago, and this mod apart from been 4 years old still is a good mod, just need some fixes and a good update for 5.1.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down