SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path of Shadow Dancer - NOW WITH UPDATE 2.04

+16
Rocketeer Raccoon
BigDarsh
Saven
Garcia75
TheWolfe
Feanor
Don Vecta
Tarma
Winged Cat
iceweb38
bazzza
RetroStation
argomight
LucasHB
Charco
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

dancer - Path of Shadow Dancer - NOW WITH UPDATE 2.04 - Page 4 Empty Re: Path of Shadow Dancer - NOW WITH UPDATE 2.04

Post  Iceferno Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:17 pm

It's a great mod, except for the labyrinth section, which I wish was kept out.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Back to top Go down

dancer - Path of Shadow Dancer - NOW WITH UPDATE 2.04 - Page 4 Empty Re: Path of Shadow Dancer - NOW WITH UPDATE 2.04

Post  OldSchoolGamer2024 Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:00 pm

Iceferno wrote:It's a great mod, except for the labyrinth section, which I wish was kept out.

Yeah, I agree. That labyrinth maze was annoying and time consuming. This labyrinth section gives me a flashback of the same level of Revenge of Shinobi I played when I was 16 years old. The maze in that game was time consuming and you can easily get lost in the stage. Like you said, it is a great mod. I liked the stage layouts like Chinatown stage, the New York harbor stage, the Waterfall stage, the fire stage from shinobi 3 and the Highway stage. I hope someday someone makes a Revenge of Shinobi with the custom sounds, data, and stages like in the original game.
OldSchoolGamer2024
OldSchoolGamer2024
Galsia

Iceferno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:18 am

OldSchoolGamer2024 wrote:I hope someday someone makes a Revenge of Shinobi with the custom sounds, data, and stages like in the original game.
I'd love if someone did what Gsaurus is doing with SOR2 New Era for Revenge Of Shinobi.
I feel like there is fan-crossover potential with Castlevania aswell. RoS plays quite similarly to those games.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:46 am

OldSchoolGamer2024 wrote:
Iceferno wrote:It's a great mod, except for the labyrinth section, which I wish was kept out.
This labyrinth section gives me a flashback of the same level of Revenge of Shinobi I played when I was 16 years old. The maze in that game was time consuming and you can easily get lost in the stage.

Yeah I guess I actually did TOO WELL in that part, as that labyrinth was memorable to me in the original game for being a nightmare to complete Razz

That said, really appreciate your kind words guys. Very Happy

BTW, I found out I made a guide video back then and never published it Shocked
I'm ashamed Embarassed

Admin

Puzirkov, Iceferno and Axle Stone 1991 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4