SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11

3 posters

Go down

Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11 Empty Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11

Post  Longstrom Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:41 am

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could provide some tips with regards to unlocking these two (Home Run Trophy & Unlocking Stage 2 Scene 11). I've been looking around, but I cannot find any information, so I'm hoping someone has some good info that I'm missing. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Longstrom
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11 Empty Re: Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11

Post  BlueFireZ88 Thu May 13, 2021 2:29 am

Stage 2's Shrine (Scene 8 ) has 4 possible hidden routes based on how they appeared in SOR 3.

The video below shows each one, and yes, the secret exits are the same between 3 and Remake, but it's different past that.  You may need to use special attacks or forward+dash attacks to open them.

This how I discovered that there are two scenes not listed on Stage Select.

Specifically they are:
1.Hole in the floor.
2.The Door to the right.
3.The wall just above the door.
4.The broken panel on the back wall.

BlueFireZ88
BlueFireZ88
Galsia

Puzirkov, Roger Lissah and nmplayer like this post

Back to top Go down

Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11 Empty Re: Home Run Trophy and Unlock Stage 2 Scene 11

Post  nmplayer Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:37 am

BlueFireZ88 wrote:Stage 2's Shrine (Scene 8 ) has 4 possible hidden routes based on how they appeared in SOR 3.

The video below shows each one, and yes, the secret exits are the same between 3 and Remake, but it's different past that.  You may need to use special attacks or forward+dash attacks to open them.

This how I discovered that there are two scenes not listed on Stage Select.

Specifically they are:
1.Hole in the floor.
2.The Door to the right.
3.The wall just above the door.
4.The broken panel on the back wall.

wow Im a big fan of sor and you cant imagine how many times i finished it but only secret way i knew was broken door

nmplayer
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down