SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion King SORR mod

3 posters

Go down

Lion King SORR mod Empty Lion King SORR mod

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Hey guys! How do you like the new mod? What should I work on? What should be added or done? What a Face
I have some questions:
1 - Some layers, not even all, disappear from the level map.
2 Some locations end in the middle or at the beginning. Although I have no end, there are enemies, but the location for some reason ends
3 bushes, objects do not descend until the end. I tried to make the size 320X240 - it did not help
4 asked the enemies to jump in, then removed the option to walk, but for some reason the enemies jump from the sky for now, rebooted, rechecked
5 Does the bot always stand on top of the player at the beginning, in narrow and small places does it go beyond the location? Need more walking space?

Lion King SORR mod 1b_lev10Lion King SORR mod 4_stag10Lion King SORR mod 6_a_le10Lion King SORR mod 7_leve10Lion King SORR mod 8_leve10Lion King SORR mod 10_lev10
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNY-7WleQtRyM6Tev3G_dKQ

Puzirkov and SpideyKeiiti like this post

Back to top Go down

Lion King SORR mod Empty Re: Lion King SORR mod

Post  SpideyKeiiti Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:30 am

So you are that Leo Lewis who made a lot of vids with funny thumbs huh? Laughing

I'm a newbie when things are about SOR Maker tools and limitations, so I don't know how hard things can be.

- Maybe you should make levels not too linear, make the player go down or up too.
- Make a bigger walking space, for example on that stage there's 3 SOR1 Bongos with a little space, I know they're easy to be beaten, but it can be a little annoying for some players. But now 3 R.Bear are really painful.
- Add that iconic picture lifting Simba putting SOR characters on Title Screen instead the original pic, putting Mr.X on place of Scar
- In stage 4 with Hakuna Mattata music, add speechs where the SOR cast sings the Hakuna Mattata together with Timon and Pumba.
- You can add more thing to the plot, but this one only with time and inspiration you can do, I can't help you on it because I didn't played Lion King game and don't remember anything from the movie

In general, your mod reminds me the sonic one, you made good animated backgrounds and cutscenes!

Donovan

ShivaLovesRudra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:32 am

Interesting stuff.

SORDave
Hakuyo

ShivaLovesRudra likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  ShivaLovesRudra Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:25 pm

SpideyKeiiti wrote:So you are that Leo Lewis who made a lot of vids with funny thumbs huh?   Laughing

I'm a newbie when things are about SOR Maker tools and limitations, so I don't know how hard things can be.

- Maybe you should make levels not too linear, make the player go down or up too.
- Make a bigger walking space, for example on that stage there's 3 SOR1 Bongos with a little space, I know they're easy to be beaten, but  it can be a little annoying for some players. But now 3 R.Bear are really painful.
- Add that iconic picture lifting Simba putting SOR characters on Title Screen instead the original pic, putting Mr.X on place of Scar
- In stage 4 with Hakuna Mattata music, add speechs where the SOR cast sings the Hakuna Mattata together with Timon and Pumba.
- You can add more thing to the plot, but this one only with time and inspiration you can do, I can't help you on it because I didn't played Lion King game and don't remember anything from the movie

In general, your mod reminds me the sonic one, you made good animated backgrounds and cutscenes!

Yes it's me) Very Happy
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, I will definitely take them into account.
At one time, I really liked the Sonic mod, I was inspired by the work of Crystalix, so I decided to make a mod based on the sega game.
ShivaLovesRudra
ShivaLovesRudra
Galsia

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNY-7WleQtRyM6Tev3G_dKQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down