SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!!

2 posters

Go down

[ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!! Empty [ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!!

Post  cloudmist99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:32 am

WHO CAN HELP ME TO CONTACT "-A600-" , THE Person WHO HAS  MADE THE XBOX PORT [xsorrv5].

REcently, I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the instructions/commands/movelists of martial art of 12 roles/characters.

for example, ON THE JOYSTICK (i USE PS2 JOYSTICK ON THE PC):
L2+FIST will use 2-level star skill ,
L2+X use 3-level star skill  
,L2+Jump will use initiative fall to ground (can avoiding enemy's attack),
x+fist use 0=level star skill.......  
and more.  

Now the problem is , all the hack  are in ".dll" files (it Only works on PC),
I cant transform them into XBOX PORT ".xbe" in order to play it on XBOX OG.  

SO please help me to contact "-A600-" , to ask him to help to creat a ".xbe" with my Hacked ".dll".
of course , if others can  also do this work above, please help me TO CREAT A XBOX PORT FILE.

salute

Last edited by cloudmist99 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

cloudmist99
Galsia

Back to top Go down

[ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!! Empty Re: [ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!!

Post  E253MechaShadow Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 am

I have played the Xbox port of SoRR and didn't get any trouble with the controls. It's pretty much the same as using a regular PC controller with enough buttons. I don't see why you would do smth like this.
E253MechaShadow
E253MechaShadow
Galsia

Back to top Go down

[ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!! Empty Re: [ASK FOR XOBX-PORT FOR ver 5.0a]!I manage to mod the [sorr v5.0a] for simplifing the command of martial art of 12 characters!!!!

Post  cloudmist99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:14 am

E253MechaShadow wrote:I have played the Xbox port of SoRR and didn't get any trouble with the controls. It's pretty much the same as using a regular PC controller with enough buttons. I don't see why you would do smth like this.

I agree with you.
and can you help How and Where to contact A600 ?

cloudmist99
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  cloudmist99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:34 am

E253MechaShadow wrote:I have played the Xbox port of SoRR and didn't get any trouble with the controls. It's pretty much the same as using a regular PC controller with enough buttons. I don't see why you would do smth like this.

Oh ! Forgeted to answer your question, I must add that :
I have been able to playthrough this game at the "Mania“ Level  in  any " rounte"  at the conditions of "no Cheat","No Assistance" and "Only Die no more than 1 live"(On OGXBOX).  I think ,to this Game,  I am one of The Top supreme Players over the whole global ! SO, I want to try some different Playing methods like Performing Combos In SorR v5 ,such as KOF series or SF series.
so I moded this game! Of course.
Now I can happy it on Pc and this mod has meet my expectation successfully!
Just lack of Playing on OgXbox!

cloudmist99
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down