SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD

5 posters

Go down

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Empty NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD

Post  Blackblade34 Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:09 pm

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Tudsz10

Good afternoon guys! It's been a while since I've been here or posted anything on this forum!
So let's go to the main subject!:
I have been working on a new mod(well not exactly new but whatever)for a couple of months, and during game mod-creating profession I've got a lot of experiment, I've learnt that how many mistakes and weird things I made in this trade, but after these years(I mean after finished the SC1 2 and 3 mods)I reached the level what sage people say: ,,VIGILANCE!,, and realizing that what creativity power and patience I must put in something in order to be amazing and truly beautiful!
Okay, maybe u r thinking now that I am speaking Chinese but I get to the point and trying to be short !:
When I started to work on Syndicate Chaos 1 Project with my dear partner SoulFireBlaze in 2017 seriously I didn't not think that making a SORR mod is so time-taking and requires good knowledge and precision. He taught me for a lot of things including handling the GIMP application the FPG application stage-making cutscene making etc.....however I needed to learn all of this very very quickly + I was working 2 jobs as well therefore I couldn't make time really for the mods and this propulsion brought so much stress out of me time by time!  Sad  
But now the nightmare is over! So I decided to update the Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3 game mods with better graphic quality since SoulFireBlaze warned me many times about do not rush with the mods cos the stages layers are not good enough yet! I didn't listen to him I was too stubborn and nervous and therefore we had argue each other a few times as well! Now I understand and see clearly what I did wrong but it was all in the past and people are always learning u know!
Anyway I am about to finish this update as soon as possible and here is what I am gonna do exactly:

1.  Update some classic Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3 stages!
2.  Build up new stages scrollers with new layers!
3.  Change some background tracks and replacing with new better ones!
4.  Creating new cutscene pictures and maximalizing the cutscenes!
5.  Balancing the power-proportions between the characters and enemy replacements!

And I still will have plenty of surprises which will be revealed when the mod is gonna be finished and ready to
be downloaded!
I am currently about 40% of processing of this mod I must do a lot of things in it tough, but I won't stop until it's gonna be perfectly done!
I will be on holiday from 1st of July till 2nd of September so I shall have plenty of time to make this done!
I will come up with new updates soon and u guys just hold on until then!

Have a nice day! Very Happy  cheers
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Empty Re: NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD

Post  Puzirkov Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Blackblade34 wrote:NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Tudsz10

Good afternoon guys! It's been a while since I've been here or posted anything on this forum!
I have been working on a new mod(well not exactly new but whatever)for a couple of months, and during game mod-creating profession I've got a lot of experiment, I've learnt that how many mistakes and weird things I made in this trade, but after these years(I mean after finished the SC1 2 and 3 mods)I reached the level what sage people say: ,,VIGILANCE!,, and realizing that what creativity power and patience I must put in something in order to be amazing and truly beautiful!
Okay, maybe u r thinking now that I am speaking Chinese but I get to the point and trying to be short !:
When I started to work on Syndicate Chaos 1 Project with my dear partner SoulFireBlaze in 2017 seriously I didn't not think that making a SORR mod is so time-taking and requires good knowledge and precision. He taught me for a lot of things including handling the GIMP application the FPG application stage-making cutscene making etc.....however I needed to learn all of this very very quickly + I was working 2 jobs as well therefore I couldn't make time really for the mods and this propulsion brought so much stress out of me time by time!  Sad  
But now the nightmare is over! So I decided to update the Syndicate Chaos 1 & 3 game mods with better graphic quality since SoulFireBlaze warned me many times about do not rush with the mods cos the stages layers are not good enough yet! I didn't listen to him I was too stubborn and nervous and therefore we had argue each other a few times as well! Now I understand and see clearly what I did wrong but it was all in the past and people are always learning u know!
Anyway I am about to finish this update as soon as possible and here is what I am gonna do exactly:

5.  Balancing the power-proportions between the characters and enemy replacements!

And I still will have plenty of surprises which will be revealed when the mod is gonna be finished and ready to
be downloaded!
I am currently about 40% of processing of this mod I must do a lot of things in it tough, but I won't stop until it's gonna be perfectly done!
I will be on holiday from 1st of July till 2nd of September so I shall have plenty of time to make this done!

This is very good news. Good Luck man)))

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Empty Re: NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD

Post  Blackblade34 Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:09 am

Puzirkov wrote:

be downloaded!

This is very good news. Good Luck man)))

Thanks, but I won't need luck, I will need practice really! Razz Thumbs up
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 am

I'll look forward to this one. i liked the first part of Syndicate Chaos but parts of it seemed rushed and the later levels seem unfinished. Make sure to take your time on the mod.

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblade34 Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:43 pm

Herb1e wrote:I'll look forward to this one. i liked the first part of Syndicate Chaos but parts of it seemed rushed and the later levels seem unfinished. Make sure to take your time on the mod.

Yes I've heard about that SOR DC mod which is still in progress!, but my mod is gonna be better than that! Very Happy  
Like I said I've have had dark-and-hard times but now everything is absolutely fantastic around me so I can finish my creation without pressure and there's not gonna be any pretention by me any more! Thumbs up
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  zakforradio Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:27 am

Blackblade34, your Mods are good. You have a great style and your enemy placement isn't overwhelming. Keep it up man, I look forward to any cool creations you may have.
zakforradio
zakforradio
Signal

Blackblade34 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Empty NEW UPDATE OF SYNDICATE CHAOS THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES MOD

Post  Blackblade34 Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:46 pm

be downloaded!

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Title_10

Good evening people!  
I have been still working on this new mod very hard, and now I successfully made all the stages and scene I needed!
The cutscenes are done in half way so now what left is to finish the cutscenes and re-decorate all the fighting scenes once again to make them perfect!
I will put some surprises and special stages in the mod so players will enjoy it very much I can guarantee that.
This picture is gonna be the main title u can save it on your desktop if u please!
I tell you one secret guys:  This time the mod is gonna be more decent and more easier to beat, and not gonna be frustrating like it is in the previous Syndicate Chaos mods like SC1 and SC3 - The Inception. Enemy replacement will be fair however the Stage-Boss battle is gonna be tough so you gotta be careful with them and make sure you won't play a hero not even on lower difficult levels as easy or normal!  
New updates information coming up soon! See ya later!!! Smile   lol!

NEW STREETS OF RAGE REMAKE GAME MOD Title_10

Hello ladies and boys!  

I have successfully finished the stage-making and cutscene making as well so now all what left is to re-edit and re-decorate all the stages once again to finalize it perfectly!  Very Happy  

I don't want write down a Bible size text about the mod's premise or any important details so I am just going to mention the very important things!:  

Number 1. -  STAGES;   The Entire mod contains altogether 102 scenes(including endings introductions etc...but maybe I put a little bit more later) some special stages have been created as well, but the old stages from Syndicate Chaos 1 and 3 have been fully updated in roughly 80%.  During the game-play the player will find some alternative route choosing opportunity which may also affect the game's ending it also depends which difficult level will they choose and I am gonna talk about it in a few minutes!  

Number 2.-   BACKGROUND MUSICS:   The music tracks are will be quiet variety it will include nice SOR Remixed musics electronical songs as Trance, Techno, Classic Techno Dark-Aggressive Techno types as well so I make sure they players will enjoy the mod like they would be in an up-lifting disco club or something!  Razz  

Number 3.-   ENEMIES BOSSES:   The enemy replacement is gonna be more precise than it ever has been, since there won't be strong enemy mix-ups in the mod. What I mean by that is f.e.:  when at Syndicate Chaos 1 stage 1   Donovan Garcia and Galvice will be appeared and technically they are the usual ,,punk,, enemies so they won't be mixed with other enemies like Ninja Ninjo or with Robots as Robot X Y P1-P2 etc.....!
My plan is to make a decent enemy replacements on every scene and of course I will but the right enemies to the right places where they all belong! On 1 scene 5 enemies will be appeared at the same time(before it was even 6-7-8-9)so with this good move the game-play is gonna be quiet easy and the player won't suffer much by beating the mod unless if they go to higher difficult levels as very hard or mania.
2 New boss enemies will showed up in this updated mod one of them will be a simple stage boss and the other one is going to be a final boss enemy which will be quiet difficult to beat but ,,not impossible!,, of course  Twisted Evil and now I have to mention the most important thing about the stage bosses since there's a different rule is applied for them which is absolutely not rightful for normal enemies!
Since the game mod will be easy(for beating)I've changed the main-game's AI system(Artifical Intelligence)
in this case the stage bosses became more powerful and can cause damages double times more which basically means f.e.: Mona's back throw originally did about 30% damage(I am not exactly sure how much)now it will take 60% off of your health bar which is quiet massive damage!
But this modification is only rightful for the stage bosses not for normal enemies so you don't have to be in panic but you must focus on them entirely otherwise u could die easily by just 2 attacks! Besides the stage bosses's walking speed and defensive stance is gonna be more effective as well and you must expect that they will be more tricky and aggressive especially a stage boss as Shiva or Barbon!
So all intents and purposes I will make balance like this and technically the mod will be in similar conformation like the original Streets Of Rage game was on Sega Genesis console, however this is not a fixed solution since players have a chance to deactivate this stage boss modification and turn it back to default but I strongly recommend to play the game mod through on the 1st alternative way!

And finally the game mod will be released at 1st of October 2020 so I make sure it will be ready in time, and it's not even 2 months for it's arriving!
Any question you have feel free to message me!
Have a nice day to everyone!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Last edited by Blackblade34 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackblade34
Blackblade34
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Good to hear more about this mod! I always liked the music choices and stage design of SC1-3 but hated the difficulty, so it's nice to read that's being amended.

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Blackblade34 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down