SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE

+15
Mr.Din
Feanor
BigDarsh
KFCutman
MangoRyu28
graylandertagger
DarkThief
Manicmagnet
Laucorn
Zarzak
Charco
Benny26
Lithium Flower
Don Vecta
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Empty Re: Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE

Post  Mr.Din Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:23 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:
ah okay I see what you meant now, hmmm why not do full body panels instead? Would that work?

I think so, there's not a big clearance between the lower part of the window and the floor, so yeah, why not?
I hope that works out for you, I'm glad to assist!

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Empty Re: Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE

Post  Don Vecta Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Mr.Din wrote:

So yeah, it seems it did work after all. Razz
Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Snapshot1-1_zps837a7b3e
Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Snapshot1-1b_zps6f52dcdc
Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Snapshot1-1a_zps9f7b748f

Stage 1-1 completely revamped with new effects! Of course, the pictures won't make justice in how it looks within game, but hey... this is more than a teaser I can ever do. Razz

STAAAAAY TUNED for mroe updates on my mods. Smile

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 am

Don Vecta wrote:
Mr.Din wrote:

So yeah, it seems it did work after all. Razz
Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Snapshot1-1_zps837a7b3e
Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Snapshot1-1b_zps6f52dcdc
Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Snapshot1-1a_zps9f7b748f

Stage 1-1 completely revamped with new effects! Of course, the pictures won't make justice in how it looks within game, but hey... this is more than a teaser I can ever do. Razz

STAAAAAY TUNED for mroe updates on my mods. Smile
EXCERRENT! Glad to have helped in some way, it looks glorious! Can't wait to see it in action though! Very Happy

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:49 am

Someone is having a lot of fun with the custom breakable items I see. I really love what you're doing with these Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:08 pm

One small suggestion - I'd lower Shiva's health a fair bit, x8 is definitely too much for 5.1 imo. (I'd go x5 at the most, his extra difficulty makes up for him having the same health as other bosses)
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:18 pm

DarkThief wrote:One small suggestion - I'd lower Shiva's health a fair bit, x8 is definitely too much for 5.1 imo. (I'd go x5 at the most, his extra difficulty makes up for him having the same health as other bosses)

Ah, for sure! There's gonna be re-balance there. Bear and Shiva will be nerfed in health (both got a lot tougher) and other issues n the Grandmaster Challenge. The mod is getting suited for v5.1

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkThief Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Found another issue when playing it tonight...the Ash at the end of stage 6-1 comes in out of the shadows, probably needs changing to drop-down or walk-on. (especially for toons who love swords...ooo that looks tempting Razz)

It's still one of the benchmark hardcore mods for me though, one of the few that can bring my lives right down towards x0. Wink
DarkThief
DarkThief
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:10 am

DarkThief wrote:Found another issue when playing it tonight...the Ash at the end of stage 6-1 comes in out of the shadows, probably needs changing to drop-down or walk-on. (especially for toons who love swords...ooo that looks tempting Razz)

It's still one of the benchmark hardcore mods for me though, one of the few that can bring my lives right down towards x0. Wink

Glad you do. I was thought to be a perfect replica of the original Rushing Beat/Rival Turf in standard difficulty, but a tough challenge for the advanced players, hence the Grandmaster Challenge. The design was to be hard enough to make you sweat but still having fun with it and avoid broken issues. I love balancing my mods. Smile

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Played through this what a AWESOME mod Donnie, feels better than the original rushing beat game nice I also done a little vid on this as well thanks for this mod Don. By the way I was playing on a difficulty setting out of my comfort zone (mania),hence why I lost 2 credits, I am not very good at the best of times.

P.S how do you get to do the grandmaster challenge.

P.P.S Shiva with 8 health bars Shocked that is just Twisted Evil
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Great run! Shame you didn't use the palette/sound package with it. That's half the experience of a tribute mod like this.

There's a lot of changes ready for v5.1, and will have lots of tweaks, features and extra stuff, so it's worth waiting for it.

As for the Grandmaster Challenge, you must wait a few seconds after the credits and then go up towards the helicopter in the background, there you can do the Grandmaster Challenge path. Smile

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Great run! Shame you didn't use the palette/sound package with it. That's half the experience of a tribute mod like this.

There's a lot of changes ready for v5.1, and will have lots of tweaks, features and extra stuff, so it's worth waiting for it.

As for the Grandmaster Challenge, you must wait a few seconds after the credits and then go up towards the helicopter in the background, there you can do the Grandmaster Challenge path. Smile

Right in that case then I going to wait till you release the new version until I do another run, any sort of ETA on it's arrival.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:59 am

Lookie lookie what I just found. Razz

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Empty Re: Rushing Beat V1.0

Post  SORDave Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:14 pm

Hey,whatever happened to this Mod,did it get canceled?

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:20 pm

The mod is in the first post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mxivjae5jnon2co/Rushing+Beat+Remake.rar
The soundpack is in the second page
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=2F2933F59569E458&id=2F2933F59569E458!173&mkt=fr-FR

Don Vecta: you should put the soundpack on the first post (just sayin :p)

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Updated the download links of the mod and the soundpack with Dropbox in the first post. Smile

Remember, this is an outdated version, enjoy it cuz this will have a v5.1 version some time soon.  Twisted Evil

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Updated the download links of the mod and the soundpack with Dropbox in the first post. Smile

Remember, this is an outdated version, enjoy it cuz this will have a v5.1 version some time soon.  Twisted Evil

Huzzah!! I love this one Smile

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rushing Beat Remake v2.0 (WIP) by WSE - Page 3 Empty Re: Rushing Beat V1.0 By WSE

Post  SORDave Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Gah,I don't know if I can't wait that long XD

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  celestinx Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:23 am

Another link to this mod with the latest patch as of 21-Nov-2015 and cpu file included:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oe8gnuwrs4sipj/Rushing%20Beat%20Remake%20v1.0%20by%20WSE.rar?dl=0
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm going to leave this here quietly and then I'll moonwalk my way outta here...

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  KFCutman Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Ahh, I still remember the nostalgia of playing Rival Turf (the american version of RB1) at a friend's house.
It's surprisingly true to the source material, all the enemies and bosses were chosen carefully, design-wise and combat-wise.

-teh deemomanz wuz hr3
KFCutman
KFCutman
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Right another run through of this MOD, this time with the pallets. But can I say one thing Donnie 8 stars for Shiva is fuckings nuts man too much Shocked Exclamation. Anyway great mod and a great tribute to the series as well.

bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Right another run through of this MOD, this time with the pallets

Which means next run will be with sound pack? Very Happy

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:54 pm

BigDarsh wrote:
Right another run through of this MOD, this time with the pallets

Which means next run will be with sound pack? Very Happy

What sound pack I not got one in the mod zip.
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:04 am

1st post. Wink

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  bazzza Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 am

BigDarsh wrote:1st post. Wink

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I am bloody idiot, thank you dude Smile
bazzza
bazzza
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next