SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators

+2
graylandertagger
Herb1e
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Empty Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators

Post  Herb1e Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:31 am

Here is my new mod: Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Title13
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Screen13
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Screen12
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Screen14

Story: Three years after Streets of Rage 3, the gang is called in to the nations capitol, Washington DC, to help take out a new dangerous syndicate ravaging the city.

Info: All of the levels are created by myself but some designs were originally created by other makers. Will have full credits when mod comes out.

Here is where I will post updates screenshots and video on the mod. The mod will be out by this summer! Make sure to stick around and let me know what you think.

Here are some previews of stages!

Last edited by Herb1e on Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

SORDave and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Empty Re: Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators

Post  graylandertagger Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:21 am

Looks good so far. Keep it up.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Empty Re: Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators

Post  Puzirkov Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:34 am

Herb1e wrote:Here is my new mod: Streets of Rage DC
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Title11
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Screen13
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Screen12
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Screen14

Story: Three years after Streets of Rage 3, the gang is called in to the nations capitol, Washington DC, to help take out a new dangerous syndicate ravaging the city.

Info: All of the levels are created by myself but some designs were originally created by other makers. Will have full credits when mod comes out.

Here is where I will post updates screenshots and video on the mod. The mod will be out by this summer! Make sure to stick around and let me know what you think.

Here are some previews of stages!

I like everything very much, especially the fact that this mod contains elements of 3 parts of the game. Only all this modified and undoubtedly very successful, continue in the same vein, success !!! Good luck!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 am

hope it's still active this mod, been looking forward to see more

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:32 am

Have some new screenshots for stages 1 and 2!
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh13
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh14
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh15
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh16
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh17

Donovan

SORDave, Puzirkov and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:21 am

Herb1e wrote:Have some new screenshots for stages 1 and 2!
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh13
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh14
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh15
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh16
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapsh17

Personally, I really look forward to this mod. I wish you success, the graphics are incomparable. The stages redrawn at night look very cool !!! Smile
How many stages are planned?

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:15 pm

I am planning 8 full stages with between 4 to 6 scenes each. There will also be many alternate paths for the mod.

Donovan

Puzirkov and daniel2221 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Iceferno Tue May 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Beautiful level designs. Will look forward to playing this. Thumbs up

Big-Ben

https://iceferno.com

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:59 am

A quick update

I decided to change the name of the mod to Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators. Simply calling it Streets of Rage DC was just a place holder until I came up with a better name but I never did. I just think DC Infiltrators has a better sound to it. I also designed a new game title screen. (the old one was always a place holder) Decided to go for something more simple. Anyways, I am almost to the beta stage of the game. That is all for now.
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Title12

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:26 am

Herb1e wrote:A quick update

I decided to change the name of the mod to Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators. Simply calling it Streets of Rage DC was just a place holder until I came up with a better name but I never did. I just think DC Infiltrators has a better sound to it. I also designed a new game title screen. (the old one was always a place holder) Decided to go for something more simple. Anyways, I am almost to the beta stage of the game. That is all for now.
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Title12

Good afternoon, I would like to offer to exchange development for testing levels. If interested, write to me at nikolya060@gmail.com

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 pm

If you need testing hit me up

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:57 pm

There is still one level that I would like to finish up. After that, I can send out a beta for testing.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:25 am

Herb1e wrote:There is still one level that I would like to finish up. After that, I can send out a beta for testing.

Hi, how is mod going? We are looking forward to it, it looks very impressive.

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:54 am

Puzirkov wrote:
Herb1e wrote:There is still one level that I would like to finish up. After that, I can send out a beta for testing.

Hello Puzirkov. I have finished a beta of the game and am uploading it to google drive. I can email you the download link if you want.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Herb1e wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:

Hello Puzirkov. I have finished a beta of the game and am uploading it to google drive. I can email you the download link if you want.

really want to!!! I will be insanely happy !!! Can I show on video or not? I'll post my beta version as well. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Herb1e wrote:
Puzirkov wrote:

It should be said that there are mods that everyone likes, and there are those that some stages spoil the impression. Therefore, I even had to make mixes and collect the stages I liked. But here you like absolutely all the stages, is there any news? This is a very good job!

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:22 am

Puzirkov, I'm glad that you enjoyed the beta. As for the mod, there will be some news coming up pretty soon. I am still hard at work finishing the scenes and enemy placement.

Donovan

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 am

Guys, you're gonna love all this stuff and me and my boy Herb1e are working together with. It's gonna blow your mind.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:06 am

Huzzah! This is great news Don,I can't wait,you & Herb1e keep up the good work!

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:02 pm

So, we've been working on stuff like this. Herb1e gets the concept and I update it with some new stuff and viceversa.
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators SnapshotbarDC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators SnapshothotelDC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators SnapshotlincolnDC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapshotshop1DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapshotshop2DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapshotshop3DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators SnapshotstreetDC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators SnapshotsubwayDC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators SnapshotarlingtonDC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapshotwhite2

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Don,these look beautiful looking! Shocked Fantastic work!

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:21 am

SORDave wrote:Don,these look beautiful looking! Shocked Fantastic work!
Appreciate it. Glad you like the stuff we've been doing.

So, a ninja walks into a rooftop bar and...
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapshotskybar

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:28 am

Don Vecta wrote:
SORDave wrote:Don,these look beautiful looking! Shocked Fantastic work!
Appreciate it. Glad you like the stuff we've been doing.

So, a ninja walks into a rooftop bar and...
DC Infiltrators - Streets of Rage: DC Infiltrators Snapshotskybar
Crazy beauty, that's what you need. I'll be honest, it's 100 times cooler than Streets of rage 4. Everything fits, every pixel, gorgeous locations bounce Very Happy

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  SORDave Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:19 pm

No prob Don,also Im liking how the Bar is looking,keep up the great work. Very Happy

SORDave
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:16 pm

As we're still working on Streets of Kamurocho, we're also giving ourselves time to keep this mod going... here I'm making a run for the latest version. Mind you, still a BETA, some BGM are still missing and there *might* be some interesting changes in the final product. In the meanwhile, enjoy this run.😁

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

SORDave likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next