SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoRR flatpak & OpenGL wrapper for Linux

+6
TheDrifter363
ChesterNut999
deathxxx
JamesTCat
jurgens
DrJuano
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

linux - SoRR flatpak & OpenGL wrapper for Linux - Page 2 Empty Re: SoRR flatpak & OpenGL wrapper for Linux

Post  El Gambito Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:50 pm

Broscar wrote:Doublepost! I think it's warranted  bounce

I've finally released the big update.
SoRR v5.2 and v5.1 in one easy package.
OpenGL GPU acceleration.
Shader support.

The installation of the entire thing requires like 2 extra steps now (couldn't include the OpenGL wrapper in the flatpak, unfortunately), but I've kept it nice and easy.
Due to a lack of testers, I can only guarantee that it works on Fedora and Ubuntu (+ Ubuntu-based derivatives). It should work on most distributions, though you might have to dig around a bit to get the proper package names for all dependencies.

Nintendo Switch port is semi-cancelled. As in it's technically finished, but building it takes absolutely ages and from what I can tell they don't actually care.

Why it took so long:

Is the Switch version canned? I'd like to volunteer as a tester if it's still on the table.Smile

Thanks a lot for the Linux port, I'm enjoying the shaders afro
As a sidenote, I managed to add the game to Steam through Lutris, could be useful for Steam Deck users

Donovan

http://gamblinggambit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

linux - SoRR flatpak & OpenGL wrapper for Linux - Page 2 Empty Re: SoRR flatpak & OpenGL wrapper for Linux

Post  BTr Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

Hi, i'm trying to install it on Batocera but i find it strange that every time I try to install sorr_duo1.5_x86_64.flatpak, it always downloads 0 bytes of nl.broscar.sorr... and the game doesn't run. Is there something I can do here to resolve this?

BTr
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2