SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice

3 posters

Go down

Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice Empty Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice

Post  megamem Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Dear, I'm new to the forum and as you guys, I really like Sor, did any of you ever think about enabling any option to choose the amount of stars in the character? I noticed that some characters have the best blow in the 1 and 2 star as is the case of the max and axel, it would be very intesant to have this option for the player to go to 1 star or 2 star for example. what do you think?

megamem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice Empty Re: Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice

Post  Saven Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:48 pm

You can already do that with the X button combinations.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice Empty Resposta

Post  megamem Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:03 am

Saven wrote:You can already do that with the X button combinations.

pero no se que hacer, pero parece que tiene un retraso en el comando, tipo que tarda unos segundos para hacer el golpe, tal vez estoy haciendo mal, alguien me puede dar algunos consejos?

megamem
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice Empty Re: Choosing how many stars the character remains would be a great choice

Post  Toranks Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:58 am

Esto me interesa también, incluso que se pueda reducir el número de estrellas en mitad del combate. No sirve usar las combinaciones del botón X porque entonces no se pueden ejecutar los movimientos en carrera, que es como más útiles suelen ser. Y como dicen arriba, hay un ligero retraso bastante inaceptable en dificultades altas. Perdón por el necroposting.

Toranks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down