SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Characters Palletes.

2 posters

Go down

Nintendo Characters Palletes. Empty Nintendo Characters Palletes.

Post  PrincessPeachfan2016 Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi. since i'm a nintendo fan, i would love to share in this forum some palletes of the Nintendo characters. if you'd like, feel free to send your own costum nintendo character pallete.

Last edited by PrincessPeachfan2016 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrincessPeachfan2016
PrincessPeachfan2016
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Characters Palletes. Empty new peach and zelda palletes!

Post  PrincessPeachfan2016 Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:17 pm

here, i tried to make a blonde bk2 blaze pallete for peach but instead i maked her smb2 hair color, hope you guys like it! http://www.mediafire.com/download/o4mdk09v8q1ls6f/Uptaded+Peach+and+Zelda+Palletes.rar

Last edited by PrincessPeachfan2016 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrincessPeachfan2016
PrincessPeachfan2016
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Characters Palletes. Empty uptaded peach and zelda palletes.

Post  PrincessPeachfan2016 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:10 pm

i uptaded them, now they look better. and i forgot to say, that the zelda pallete replaces SOR1 Blaze, and the Peach replaces SOR2 Blaze. the zelda pallete look more realistic.
PrincessPeachfan2016
PrincessPeachfan2016
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Characters Palletes. Empty Re: Nintendo Characters Palletes.

Post  graylandertagger Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:14 pm

First of all, welcome to the forums.  Second of all, try not to take this the wrong way, but asking others to do your own work isn't the way things work well here.  It's one thing to ask for advice on how to create palletes, but to ask for others to dot hem for you isn't going to bold well in the end.  Keep that in mind. One more thing, try not to double post if possible. It clutters the forums. If you have to update, try editing the post. That being said, take some time to read the rules.
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t1-the-forum-rules
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Characters Palletes. Empty It was'nt this i wanted to do. i mean, if people wanted, they could post they own palletes here. and before i became a member, i already have read all the rules.

Post  PrincessPeachfan2016 Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:48 pm

graylandertagger wrote:First of all, welcome to the forums.  Second of all, try not to take this the wrong way, but asking others to do your own work isn't the way things work well here.  It's one thing to ask for advice on how to create palletes, but to ask for others to dot hem for you isn't going to bold well in the end.  Keep that in mind.  One more thing, try not to double post if possible.  It clutters the forums.  If you have to update, try editing the post.  That being said, take some time to read the rules.  
http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t1-the-forum-rules
PrincessPeachfan2016
PrincessPeachfan2016
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Characters Palletes. Empty Re: Nintendo Characters Palletes.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down