SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My playground

+7
crystalix
Doomerzan
Danshimaru
Mr.Din
Hedgehog45
JoyJoyfulRabbit
celestinx
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My playground - Page 2 Empty Re: My playground

Post  crystalix Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Indeed Maz looks quite interesting, would be great to have her in v5, I am also curious about her origin, was she made only for v4? Someone have any info about her?

Also few words about Chun-Li, to do is just a few sprites with a gun and sound effects but before release I have to fix/change a few things, so couple more days until release.
crystalix
crystalix
Donovan

Back to top Go down

My playground - Page 2 Empty By the way...

Post  Doomerzan Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 am

What character are you going to mod in next? I have a suggestion: Athena Asamiya from kof.
Here are the sprites for her: http://www.spriters-resource.com/playstation_2/kofxi/sheet/38716/
Thanks to Insanius for ripping the sprites.
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalix Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Nobody, currently I'm not planning any characters mods, this kind of mods doesn't fit for me, I prefer making a new stages etc., so I'm back to making second part for Sonic V2 and all my attention is focused only on this mod right now. I leave mods with characters for the others.
crystalix
crystalix
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:54 am

Doomerzan wrote:What character are you going to mod in next? I have a suggestion: Athena Asamiya from kof.
Here are the sprites for her: http://www.spriters-resource.com/playstation_2/kofxi/sheet/38716/

There's the tutorials, there's the tools. Get your gear together, start making Athena by yourself.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Doomerzan wrote:What character are you going to mod in next? I have a suggestion: Athena Asamiya from kof.

There's the tutorials, there's the tools. Get your gear together, start making Athena by yourself.
No matter where I look the sprites are too big and when I crop them it looks ugly, and I do not know how to work the denoiser. Can somebody help me? (I did not look in the tutorials area for this kinda stuff yet.).
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:00 am

Doomerzan wrote:(I did not look in the tutorials area for this kinda stuff yet.)
Kappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Don Vecta wrote:

There are no tutorials on how to use the denoiser, but I am pretty sure I understand the character part and the pallete part, but even if there was a denoiser tutorial, I also need to learn how to reduce/extend the size of my character's sprites without making them look like human jelly! And also, After I edit the sprites for the character, I notice that the picture's quality goes down. Does the denoiser fix that? Or can I fix it a different way?
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Doomerzan wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:

There are no tutorials on how to use the denoiser, but I am pretty sure I understand the character part and the pallete part, but even if there was a denoiser tutorial, I also need to learn how to reduce/extend the size of my character's sprites without making them look like human jelly! And also, After I edit the sprites for the character, I notice that the picture's quality goes down. Does the denoiser fix that? Or can I fix it a different way?
This isn't the topic for this.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Apparently I could not do it anyway, the denoiser made the sprite I was using horrifyingly pixelated. This is mission impossible.
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Hedgehog45 Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Trying to make the boss - Krang (TMNT: Turtles in Time).
Control points need fixes. This is not the latest version.

Hedgehog45
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 am

Hedgehog45 wrote:Trying to make the boss - Krang (TMNT: Turtles in Time).
Control points need fixes. This is not the latest version.

Fuck yeah~! It's looking great! Fix the control points and I think it's perfect.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalix Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Today the second part should be ready, but I wanted to add something else, something that took me a lot of time to create

This character is complete in 99%, and from now on I focus on maps. I need only a couple of days to finish carnival night, which I hate, then my favorite genocide city Smile
I'm going to add "Heroes" (any idea for a better name?) as bonus with a second part to sonic v2.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalix Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalix Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:04 am

Without using any ripped sprites (except background) I did my first stage, It's the inside of the house in genocide city in the second act.

My playground - Page 2 Kqkaegkof085j5j6g
I know there is only a wall and floor in this picture but a bit further is much more details and it looks better.

Second part of this modification besides refreshed levels will also include sound effects, badniks as containers with points, a lot of fixes to stages from first part, a little harder difficulty and few other things.
Also I want to show you guys, Sonic in Genocide city act1.

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:33 am

Holy shit~! That Roo edit into the 3 Sonic characters looks amazing, not to mention the stage, looks really lit! In all fairness, I've never feel attracted to the Sonic games neither their stuff, but this one looks truly amazing. Excellent work!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalix Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:35 am

Sooooo after months of suspension, I resumed my work a few days ago and from now on I hope nothing will stop me until I'll finish this. For now I have finished Genocide City, next is Launch Base with passage to  Hidden Palace (S3&K).

My playground - Page 2 Giphy

Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Nice! Genocide City was very fun, seeing SoR first scene in a Sonic way, so crazy!
vince
vince
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  crystalix Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Small update, all new stages are done. Now i have to do a lot of smaller things (sound effects etc.) and then a lot test runs to find bugs, so about a week until release.
crystalix
crystalix
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:27 am

crystalix wrote:Small update, all new stages are done. Now i have to do a lot of smaller things (sound effects etc.) and then a lot test runs to find bugs, so about a week until release.

I am very happy and very much want to look at it. Good luck!!!

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puzirkov Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:12 am

crystalix wrote:Small update, all new stages are done. Now i have to do a lot of smaller things (sound effects etc.) and then a lot test runs to find bugs, so about a week until release.

Hello!
How are things going with the mod?

Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  aounalameri605 Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:38 pm

Please help me I can't open sonic heroes wrong password.

aounalameri605
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:25 pm

aounalameri605 wrote:Please help me I can't open sonic heroes wrong password.

This is ther last time I'm asking you to stop spamming the same question. If they don't answer you, tough fucking tits, deal with it. Nobody is obligated to reply you.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  aounalameri605 Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:07 pm

Please help me too, but to open Sonic Heroes, I want to get the password from you.

aounalameri605
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:55 am

aounalameri605 wrote:Please help me too, but to open Sonic Heroes, I want to get the password from you.

I don't know that password, so I can't answer that question. Wait until someone else find the answer. One more and you're out.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum