SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modder's Corner

+2
Doomerzan
Pleiades7
6 posters

Go down

Modder's Corner Empty Modder's Corner

Post  Pleiades7 Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 am

Thought it might be fun to set up a free-form journal for the modders here!

Please discuss/share your triumphs, frustrations, innovations, etc., here.

I will occasionally use this thread to discuss progress on my mod. But since I wanted it to be a surprise, I've decided against the traditional demo thread. So I won't be dedicating a thread to the game until the finished product is ready to present.
Pleiades7
Pleiades7
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Modder's Corner Empty Re: Modder's Corner

Post  Doomerzan Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:06 am

I got an idea for a Japanese schoolgirl costume for Blaze. This is the first time I will try to make a costume character.
Modder's Corner 00110
Like the idea?
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  88fighter Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Doomerzan wrote:I got an idea for a Japanese schoolgirl costume for Blaze. This is the first time I will try to make a costume character.
Modder's Corner 00110
Like the idea?
Not bad! Smile
88fighter
88fighter
Galsia

https://vk.com/id112984837

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Doomerzan wrote:I got an idea for a Japanese schoolgirl costume for Blaze. This is the first time I will try to make a costume character.
Modder's Corner 00110
Like the idea?

I liked the idea too, please release this mod ASAP ok? Wink

Good luck with this mod Smile
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:28 pm

I'm glad you guys like the idea. I will make it as fast as I can, but I am only done with the 1st sprite and I am almost done with the second one. And also, can somebody teach me how to use the denoiser please? Thanks.
BUT!: I cannot rush myself with it. But since you like the idea, it will be out soon.
When I finish her sprites for the character select screen , I will put the file up(f_sor1_blaze). But that's only for looks (Obviously).
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:28 am

This Blaze would be better for a judo enemy version, cuz she could be used as an enemy character. Cool

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:04 pm

I agree on the enemy bit. How fun would that be to have school girl onihime? Very Happy

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:09 am

Mr.Din wrote:I agree on the enemy bit. How fun would that be to have school girl onihime? Very Happy

Yeah, but a schoolgirl Blaze whoud be welcomed too Wink

I hope he release a mod with both char and enemy schoolgirl Blaze Very Happy
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:52 pm

I decided I was going to take a break for a while on this, and unfortunatley this mod is on the verge of being cancelled, and even if it does get cancelled, I am working on a sormaker mod called SOR Crimson. I need some help on it, too. Read the topic for more info.

http://www.sorrcommunity.com/t469-streets-of-rage-crimson
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:33 am

Hum...i hope you don't cancelled this mod, i would love playing with this mod, and maybe anothers too Cool
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomerzan Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:36 pm

I am not a graphic professional, so her taunt (The animation she does when she waits for you to move) and attack, star attack's and walking animations are really hard. If you want to play as a schoolgirl, then wait until I decide to make a mod for Athena from the king of fighters, Because with the help of the denoiser it will be really easy, but to do that I would need to check if it does not ruin the image by shrinking it, and when I do put in a fpg file for test, their moves are scrambled, like the run uses the bike animation, and sor2 Blaze's attack sprites are replaced with her "taunt" where she flings her hair, and there is another problem, the sprites are pushed down to the bottom of the screen, and when I tried to make custom  items the bar below your healthbar gets pushed to  the left and I had to extend it, but I am afraid it will mess up something and take even more time if I tried fixing the scrambled sprites and the sprites that are pushed down if I mixed up the scrambled sprites and pushed the characters upward be extending the picture vertically.
Update: I wont be able to do that either because infran view downgrades the quality of the picture when you shrink it. Help.
Doomerzan
Doomerzan
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down