SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to know how many hours you play

3 posters

Go down

I want to know how many hours you play Empty I want to know how many hours you play

Post  6566328 Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 pm

I played for 695 hours

Signal

Back to top Go down

I want to know how many hours you play Empty Re: I want to know how many hours you play

Post  Don Vecta Fri May 09, 2014 2:11 pm

I kinda lost track. Since the launch of v5 been playing a lot... and then my PC exploded.

Now I have v5 installed in my new PC and Laptop (yup, I work in both devices now and keep constant back up using Dropbox), so I have to add those to the first hours (which were plenty, guess around 400+, if I remember the last time I checked).

In the new Desktop I've been playing... 248 hours so far.

Later I check on the Laptop's.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

I want to know how many hours you play Empty Re: I want to know how many hours you play

Post  6566328 Fri May 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Don Vecta wrote:I kinda lost track. Since the launch of v5 been playing a lot... and then my PC exploded.

Now I have v5 installed in my new PC and Laptop (yup, I work in both devices now and keep constant back up using Dropbox), so I have to add those to the first hours (which were plenty, guess around 400+, if I remember the last time I checked).

In the new Desktop I've been playing... 248 hours so far.

Later I check on the Laptop's.
nice,In fact, I still have 100 hours are not included, because it lost, so I have more than you

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:02 am

It's difficult to know since I've used a lot SoRMaker to test tons of stuff (sound data, and damage data) plus I have two save fils, one for v5.0 and another for v5.0a. This said, I think, if I combine everything and substract "testing stuff time", I would say about 200 hours

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down