SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

+11
Charco
LaGsDAI92
G. Jonah Jameson
isamu
Benny26
Saven
BigDarsh
Don Vecta
Shiva
Cm_Blast
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alien vs Predator - Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1) Empty Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Post  Cm_Blast Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 am

This mod one more time has been updated; now with some of the new features in the Sorr 5.1 this mod is more completed than ever.

Features:
- Original scenarios, background, animated layers... ripped from the original arcade game, as well as original music and custom palettes.
- Full animated cutscenes based in the AvP arcade game and some custom cutscenes using the Sor Heroes.
- Seven levels.
- HUGE waves of enemies: lots of waves drops 8 enemies at the same time.
- Tons of weapons: Guns, metal bats, planks, grenades, machine guns, swords...
- My own version of a bonus level.
- Unique difficult. 
- free scrolling
- Custom music in a perfect loop.
- Bosses health: The health of the bosses scale with harder levels.
- Heroes palettes: The 4 main heroes: Max, Rudra, Shiva2 and Shiva3 have a new set of palettes. Some other characters have some palettes too: This include Blaze123, Axel123, Adam, Mr.X and Zan.
- Custom sounds/voices through the "data folder" included.
- Credits staff roll with custom credits.

New features (5.1):
- Custom objects, the ones from AvP Game.
- Custom portrais, like the general bush, the private in a power Loaded...
- More new custom musics: Character select, stage clear and game over.
- Extra enemies for 2 players.
- The readme.txt have recommendations to pro players (using the AI editor).
- The loading and credits scenes don't show life bars or timers anymore (also, you can skip the final credits).

Final Update to modern era:
-Originals cutscenes lightly centred (custom cutscenes remain intact).

Special note:
The fight against 2 mad predators (very-hard-mania) It has been modified to compensate the 5.1 version.
Also now if you kill the predator/s after the backgroun stop the stage-clear appears (in 5a the screen went black).

Recomendations:
- Is recommended activate the use of weapons and guns.
- Is strongly recommended set the game in weapon-style Sor3: Weapons with gauge, grabbing people don't loose your weapon... Bigdarsh himself said the game is more balanced and fun using the Sor3 weapon style.
- If you are an experienced player who look for a better challenge, it is recommanded to go into the AI Editor and to set the enemies damage to x1.25 and, why not, boost the Z-axis enemies mobility a little (2-3).

Palettes, custom sounds and readme include all in the download.

Video also updated showing some of the new features.

Links (totally updated): 

Download here:
https://mega.nz/file/u2A2DZZD#F3khTuZznU_qQsoFDFqbTLq52jLkO6r9UZK7p3v7ep8

More mods here:
https://mega.nz/folder/OywVSSiR#tJrB6EEqjO1P7c891mblng

Last edited by Cm_Blast on Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:58 am; edited 23 times in total

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Alien vs Predator - Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1) Empty Re: Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Post  Shiva Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:28 am

Again, your mod and again about other game Crying or Very sad

Joke. I like your mods and this mod very cool, I think. Downloading.

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Alien vs Predator - Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1) Empty Re: Alien Vs Predator: Streets of rage new mod (Updated to 5.1)

Post  Don Vecta Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:54 pm

A webo! New mod! I was looking forward to get a remake of this one.

Downloading now. Review later.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:44 pm

At least someone on this planet think to make a tribute to my fav brawler. Thank you very much! Reviewing later!

Okay, I've finished it using Blaze 2 in Very Hard mode. Here is my feed back.
Layers: Good Job I like them a lot!
Ennemy Placement: Pretty much match the Arcade Game
Music: Good Quality, I love them too!
Palette: Average Work, pretty cool.

Pick up:
Spoiler:

Roster Selection:
Spoiler:

But you did great job for bosses and subbosses.
Spoiler:

Last but not least: Fan Service
Spoiler:

Conclusion:
Spoiler:
7/10 for SoRR mod, 6/10 for AvP Tribute.

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 am

Shiva wrote:Again, your mod and again about other game Crying or Very sad

I Have some mods non-based in any game (although I Used backgrounds from games) Razz.
"Un nuevo jefe", "Policias S.A", "Mamporros a Gogó", "3 en caza", "Dune", "la victoria del sindicato" Razz.

BigDarsh wrote:At least someone on this planet think to make a tribute to my fav brawler. Thank you very much! Reviewing later!

Okay, I've finished it using Blaze 2 in Very Hard mode. Here is my feed back.
Layers: Good Job I like them a lot!
Ennemy Placement: Pretty much match the Arcade Game
Music: Good Quality, I love them too!
Palette: Average Work, pretty cool.

Pick up:
Spoiler:

Roster Selection:
Spoiler:

But you did great job for bosses and subbosses.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Conclusion:
Spoiler:
7/10 for SoRR mod, 6/10 for AvP Tribute.

First of all, thanks for playing my mod.

Pick up
Spoiler:

Roster Selection:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Conclusion:
Spoiler:

Pd:
Spoiler:

I appreciate your review. With a mod with so many enemies was hard for my think if was to hard putting those enemies, or too easy, or normal.
Thats because I need pro-harder-mania players to help me improve the mod.

Last edited by Cm_Blast on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:17 am; edited 14 times in total

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:45 am

Cm_Blast wrote:
Shiva wrote:Again, your mod and again about other game Crying or Very sad

I Have some mods non-based in any game (although I Used backgrounds from games) Razz.
"Un nuevo jefe", "Policias S.A", "Mamporros a Gogó", "3 en caza", "Dune", "la victoria del sindicato" Razz.
Really? Okay, I'll find and download it.

Now, about this mod. That's great mod, as "Alien & Predator" theme. That was cool to walk in the world of that game. I'll make a full review of this and, maybe, a video.

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:46 am

Shiva wrote:Really? Okay, I'll find and download it.

Now, about this mod. That's great mod, as "Alien & Predator" theme. That was cool to walk in the world of that game. I'll make a full review of this and, maybe, a video.

In the section "SorR (Español)" there are a post "Mods by Cm_Blast". I have all of my mods there. But I have only a skydrive link in the post, so if you want the 4share links I can give it to you.

"La victoria del sindicato": is a simply small mod where you play as the bad guys.
"Dune": this mod is a "made-by-fun-learning-stuff", so his quality is questionable.
"3 en caza": just my own ideas and fights against 3 bosses (only 1 is a real boss and the others are other enemies".
"Policias S.A": I just copy the backgrounds from "las calles de la rabia" (an old version with just two routes). But I used my own ideas in it.
"Un nuevo jefe" and "mamporros a Gogo" there are in the "Complete mods" here. I improved both so you can download them without problem

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiva Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:55 am

Thank you Smile

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Okay, here's my two cents.

The mod is, as always, well crafted, great rips and quality stuff. I might have to side on BigDarsh on the roster department: it needs improvement.

Galsia-2 as Warrior. In HUGE swarms like these, they're the most dangerous beings ever. Why? Their one-frame jabs, continuously hitting you. I'm not joking, without breaking a special, they can drain a lifebar extremely easy! I guess Signal-2 as Warriors would have been better, they're less threatening and a lot easier to control.

For Stalkers I'd have gone with Soozies instead. They're still low level mooks and their threat is their leap, which reflects the Stalker moves. Storms can be seriously dangerous in swarms with their 3-hit combo.

For the Arachnoid, I'd go for a Hakuyo or Haku-oh instead. They're mid-boss level characters but not too dangerous... unless they're in swarm, which is what gives a lot of challenge.

You said you wanted to capitalize in weapons on this mod, yet it doesn't have machine guns. As Darsh mentioned, it could be used more often in certain areas. I also propose to let police specials to be used in the scenes where there's Super Magazine available. That would help to get rid of very pesky swarms (that's actually why is in game).

There's a couple of technical issues that need addressing. Stage 7-5 has a huge black area with blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right at the beginning. Looks awful. Put either a RGB 2 2 2 black filter in the background or put something else.

Second technical issue. In the scene before the elevator bonus scene area there's no map and you can walk over the machinery and all. It needs a map there. Just copy/pasta the map of the next scene. BTW, I loved the creativity of the bonus in there. Was thrilling and was a perfect timing to finish the scene before the timer runs out.

And yes, it does need cutscenes. I know as a modder it's the most fastidious thing to do but the mod feels bland without them. It needs these details to make a homage mod worth playing, not only the scenes and the replica positioning.

In the scene of the Infectoid areas, there's infectoid corpses lying on the floor, then you put Galsias-1 lying on the ground, that was a give away they'd stand up. My advice here is, to add more surprise and horror, instead of the original AVP Infectoid sprites, use Galsia-1 lying sprites instead. This way we'll never know which one will stand up suddenly and which one will remain dead. I'm sure that's gonna be very exciting in the end.

Oh, I loved how the Chest Bursters (Seekers) pop out from the Infectoid corpses and the containers. That was very creative and I loved it.

So far the mod captures the thrill of an Alien game, it's exciting and stressing dealing with huge swarms (Aliens attack like that and that's the horror that dwells in the Alien universe). It does have A LOT of creativity in featuring gameplay features, like the Chest Burster part or the Elevator bonus scene. It needs polishing in enemy cast, a couple of technical issues and NEEDS CUTSCENES! But overall it's a very impressive mod. Hope you go the extra mile and deliver these smalls details that can make the mod exemplar.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Don Vecta wrote:Okay, here's my two cents.

The mod is, as always, well crafted, great rips and quality stuff. I might have to side on BigDarsh on the roster department: it needs improvement.

Galsia-2 as Warrior. In HUGE swarms like these, they're the most dangerous beings ever. Why? Their one-frame jabs, continuously hitting you. I'm not joking, without breaking a special, they can drain a lifebar extremely easy! I guess Signal-2 as Warriors would have been better, they're less threatening and a lot easier to control.

For Stalkers I'd have gone with Soozies instead. They're still low level mooks and their threat is their leap, which reflects the Stalker moves. Storms can be seriously dangerous in swarms with their 3-hit combo.

For the Arachnoid, I'd go for a Hakuyo or Haku-oh instead. They're mid-boss level characters but not too dangerous... unless they're in swarm, which is what gives a lot of challenge.

You said you wanted to capitalize in weapons on this mod, yet it doesn't have machine guns. As Darsh mentioned, it could be used more often in certain areas. I also propose to let police specials to be used in the scenes where there's Super Magazine available. That would help to get rid of very pesky swarms (that's actually why is in game).

There's a couple of technical issues that need addressing. Stage 7-5 has a huge black area with blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right at the beginning. Looks awful. Put either a RGB 2 2 2 black filter in the background or put something else.

Second technical issue. In the scene before the elevator bonus scene area there's no map and you can walk over the machinery and all. It needs a map there. Just copy/pasta the map of the next scene. BTW, I loved the creativity of the bonus in there. Was thrilling and was a perfect timing to finish the scene before the timer runs out.

And yes, it does need cutscenes. I know as a modder it's the most fastidious thing to do but the mod feels bland without them. It needs these details to make a homage mod worth playing, not only the scenes and the replica positioning.

In the scene of the Infectoid areas, there's infectoid corpses lying on the floor, then you put Galsias-1 lying on the ground, that was a give away they'd stand up. My advice here is, to add more surprise and horror, instead of the original AVP Infectoid sprites, use Galsia-1 lying sprites instead. This way we'll never know which one will stand up suddenly and which one will remain dead. I'm sure that's gonna be very exciting in the end.

Oh, I loved how the Chest Bursters (Seekers) pop out from the Infectoid corpses and the containers. That was very creative and I loved it.

So far the mod captures the thrill of an Alien game, it's exciting and stressing dealing with huge swarms (Aliens attack like that and that's the horror that dwells in the Alien universe). It does have A LOT of creativity in featuring gameplay features, like the Chest Burster part or the Elevator bonus scene. It needs polishing in enemy cast, a couple of technical issues and NEEDS CUTSCENES! But overall it's a very impressive mod. Hope you go the extra mile and deliver these smalls details that can make the mod exemplar.

Well, I though the galsias2 was easy, thats why I choose him. Thats because I was waiting from the hard-mania players review.

Bigdarsh also talk about Soozies for Stalker. I totally forgot about those ladys.
I choose the bikers just because they have low-life.
But yeah, Soozies can be ok, I just forgot her.

The problem with machine guns; you can kill 1 Royal guard or 1 Chrysalis just with it, because the machine gun can deal 2 lifes of damage.
The problem with the police, some scenes are large and others small also Bigdarsh said the game is easy even in very hard, so with police.

I´m going to check the 7-5.

Are you talking about 6-2?
Yeah, I totally forgot about this scene. I just write instructions and forgot the map :$.
thanks.

Yeah, I will do the cutscenes.

I think the same with the infectoids. they do not even need shadows so is easy to do.

Vecta: Like I asked to BigDarsh and in the end of the first post:
- For now all Galsia-soldiers are in "normal". Must I change the Corporals to aggressive?
- Must I add more enemies (2-3 players in the original) for harder levels?
- Must I add extra health for bosses (they have more health at 2-3 players) for harder levels?

And one more: He talk about the Smashers:
"Galvice as Smasher: Seriously? Smasher have charging attack and high life and high damage! They are Fatties of AVP!!! That is a big problem and I will explain why later"
Althoug he means Vices I though: What about bongos3 (they have his roll-charged-attack) instead Vices?

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:23 pm

If scaled, the mod will be lot harder. Maybe in the machine gun areas, the Royal Guards and the Chrysalis can have more energy instead, besides, catching an enemy to empty a machine gun it's not easy.

What you can do, though, instead of scaling enemies, just scale the bosses and sub-bosses, but not for much. I felt the battle with the Mad Predator too easy as it's not scaled properly. The swarms in Mania as they are are incredibly powerful.

Keep the Galsias-1 as normal. They're aggressive enough with the metal bats as they are... and there's tons of those.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Don Vecta wrote:If scaled, the mod will be lot harder. Maybe in the machine gun areas, the Royal Guards and the Chrysalis can have more energy instead, besides, catching an enemy to empty a machine gun it's not easy.

What you can do, though, instead of scaling enemies, just scale the bosses and sub-bosses, but not for much. I felt the battle with the Mad Predator too easy as it's not scaled properly. The swarms in Mania as they are are incredibly powerful.

Keep the Galsias-1 as normal. They're aggressive enough with the metal bats as they are... and there's tons of those.
Maybe, but the 2 Chrysalis appear alone, is really easy hit one with the machine gun.
Or just I can put machine guns with the huge waves and in the others but a Plank or another weapon no so strong.

In the original game at 2 players 2 mad predators appear (but both with less health), I even had the second palette from Shiva done. For now the 2º Shiva appear only from 2 players.

If I add more enemies (using 2 players) for hard definitely leave the machine guns.
<-- in this case I just planning add the extra enemies, not increase their life; just maybe the sub-bosses and bosses; or if I play the game at 2 players and appear 3 Chrysalis I just leave their life as it is now, beacuse 3 zamzas is hard enough without increasing their health.

What about bongos3 instead Vices?
The smasher are not as numerous as other aliens.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Bongo-3 will work well, I think. They're not particularly hard.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Mafiosi are Gold/Bronze and such "gunmen" feel free to not include them if you don't want to (I like the Idea to have them appear while sergent/corporal ambush in stage 5 for example).

Bongo 3 is the perfect mook for "smasher" (charging attack)
Haku oh for Arachnoid seems great
Warrior are definitly Signal to me (as Vecta said, and as I already said), he is much slower than Galsia 2 like AvP Warriors.
And for Soozie, you know Wink

Thank you very much cm blast for all the effort you put in that work.

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:34 pm

BigDarsh wrote:Mafiosi are Gold/Bronze and such "gunmen" feel free to not include them if you don't want to (I like the Idea to have them appear while sergent/corporal ambush in stage 5 for example).

Bongo 3 is the perfect mook for "smasher" (charging attack)
Haku oh for Arachnoid seems great
Warrior are definitly Signal to me (as Vecta said, and as I already said), he is much slower than Galsia 2 like AvP Warriors.
And for Soozie, you know Wink

Thank you very much cm blast for all the effort you put in that work.

Aaaaaaaah ok Razz.

OK, then I'm planning:
- Fix the scene with black and the map missing.
- Change those enemies:
Warriors/Galsias2 by Signals2. 
Stalkers/Storms by Soozies.
Smashers/Vices by Bongos3.
Arachonid/Signals2 by Haku-oh
- Maybe add the extras enemies/rounds for harder levels, and maybe more health for bosses (never exceeding four life bars).
- And, of course, cutscenes and texts.

In normal you know, all these guys are easy, just there are lots of them. I just fearing about the mania levels, because in other mods in normal the enemies are "normal" or "just a little hard" and then in mania you died 2 lives in the second level; thats the main reason because I used the more basic mooks instead the ones who attack similar to the original.

Perhaps with those changes the game improve both in normal and harder-mania levels, so worth trying.

Ty you two for the reviews.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:04 am

Ladys And Gentlemen: Finally the new Alien Vs Predator mod is on the line.

The mod has changed totally, A total Rework in so many areas: The first post was updated, So check all the changes and enjoy the new mod.

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Okay here is my feedback on gameplay (I will not speak about music cutscenes and sound this is my own work lol).

You decide to replace most of the gun part from AvP (pulse rifle/smartgun) into pipe and metal bat. Is it a good idea? Yes and no.
YES
Spoiler:

No
Spoiler:

Difficulty wise, I beat it in very hard in one credit and almost in mania, but all in all, the marines part of the game as not been adapted to SoRR (this is the roster i would choose: mafioso, electra2/3; galsia with knife).
That said, you try your best to put the weapon economy in the core of the mod, and it is very respectable even if it is a bit flaw since SoR Weapon system (each character is different regarding weapon usage) is not the same than the one of AvP (every character use the rifle the same way).

It is still an amazing work you did, and I'm very proud of your work. I love AvP, you are the first man on earth to do a tribute to my fav brawler, and this is priceless to me. Thank you!

PS: I hope people will enjoy your work too.  Cool

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Oh god! How could I miss this update!? (the forum eats the unread posts a lot, take note Admins). Downloading!!!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Don Vecta wrote:(the forum eats the unread posts a lot, take note Admins).

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem.

BENNY!!! DO SOMETHING!!!11
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:36 am

Saven wrote:
Don Vecta wrote:(the forum eats the unread posts a lot, take note Admins).

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem.

BENNY!!! DO SOMETHING!!!11

I PM'd you both as to not derail CM's topic.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Thank you.

Okay, on topic:

WOW~! now this is a FANTASTIC upgrade for the mod. I can say in all honesty, this is one of my favorite tribute mods so far. It feels complete, the cut scenes were fabulous, music and sound effects matching, the difficulty very intense and fun without being annoying! Overall the production was exactly what I've been looking for in a mod: completeness! As I always loved the CM_Blast tribute mods, I always thought they leave a little empty feeling that couldn't be filled yet, but now this is exactly was I really look for in a tribute mod. The cutscenes, the effects, the sense of accomplishment you have when you finish a mod and see the fully animated ending with credits and whatnot.

I highly recommend this mod to be played and downloaded. It has replay value for one of those boring evenings as it feels great.

Oh, a tip: In the very first scene, where the Warrior alines pop out from the window, you can use the jump in intro instead of the shadow intro, this will make like if the Signals pop out from the gaping window. I loved the Galsia-1 corpses as well, it really worked the deal I suggested of keeping some Infectoid corpses on the ground and other swill stand up.

Great job. Hope some hardcore player like Realnabarl, Chanwa or the Chinese dude play it and record a run.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:33 am

Thank you very much for your feedback Don Vecta, it is a real pleasure that you enjoy the mod so much!
To tell the truth, I decided to join CM_Blast AvP tribute project for the very reason you just point.

I'm a CPS fan, I'm an AvP fan and I like the hard work that CM Blast put in his CPS tribute, but I always feel them a bit "unfinished" (sound effect, cutscene, music loop). That's why I decided to get involve in it instead of just making review and pointing out "flaw". (the guy who talk and do nothing, that sucks man!)

Those CPS tribute are great and I knwew I could help a bit to upgrade the mod to a higher level so the mod can reach the level of completeness it deserve.

Team Work is the key and CM_Blast is a very cool guy to work with and he was very kind to trust me on testing harder difficulty, and in letting me create sounds and cutscene for the mod. (A mod is a lot of hard work, like a little baby and it is not easy to let someone else put his foreign hand on it).

That's why your feedback is very much appreciated. I was not sure if the mod was "hard enough / easy enough" to make it challenging, but not boring while still trying to be faithfull to the original arcade game. (lots of affordance here!)

Finally, we decided to base the ennemy placement almost verbatim to AvP Level 4 Difficulty (adjusting life bar to SoRR damage system and crowd control system). I'm very glad you enjoy it as it is since it was my responsability in a mod that is not mine (that's why I felt a bit nervous waiting for a feedback about this cluster of the mod).

I'm pretty sure CM Blast will be very happy to read you Vecta!  Wink

PS: I really hope Laucorn will give it a try since I've modded Mr.X as Schaefer and he trade his Tommy Gun for a f*ckin' Pulse Rifle!

SoundWise: here is the list of playable characters modded in the data folder:
Spoiler:

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cm_Blast Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:11 am

Don Vecta wrote:Thank you.

Okay, on topic:

WOW~! now this is a FANTASTIC upgrade for the mod. I can say in all honesty, this is one of my favorite tribute mods so far. It feels complete, the cut scenes were fabulous, music and sound effects matching, the difficulty very intense and fun without being annoying! Overall the production was exactly what I've been looking for in a mod: completeness! As I always loved the CM_Blast tribute mods, I always thought they leave a little empty feeling that couldn't be filled yet, but now this is exactly was I really look for in a tribute mod. The cutscenes, the effects, the sense of accomplishment you have when you finish a mod and see the fully animated ending with credits and whatnot.

I highly recommend this mod to be played and downloaded. It has replay value for one of those boring evenings as it feels great.

Oh, a tip: In the very first scene, where the Warrior alines pop out from the window, you can use the jump in intro instead of the shadow intro, this will make like if the Signals pop out from the gaping window. I loved the Galsia-1 corpses as well, it really worked the deal I suggested of keeping some Infectoid corpses on the ground and other swill stand up.

Great job. Hope some hardcore player like Realnabarl, Chanwa or the Chinese dude play it and record a run.

Ty so much.

I Like rip scenes, thinking about the enemies counterpart and (although less) doing their palettes. 

I am bad with music (most of the time I just get the bso from somewhere; with the exception of the Sailor Moon which I recorded and looped by myself) and in cutscenes I have not learned how to do them well (the punisher is my first try to do some cutscenes).

Fortunately Bigdarsh has done a good job in those cases; he teach me some tricks here and there; and when I see the initial cutscene I was like: "OMG, this guy is a god!!!"

Oh, Signals jumping in. Is a great idea. I was replacing Galsias with signals and I forget the jump in intro.

Yeah, I'm very Happy. 

BigDarsh And I deserved this (modesty aside):

Cm_Blast
Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 am

Certainly you do, lol Wink 

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 am

CM_Blast : I just noticed you make a mistake in the url of uptobox.
http://uptobox.com/mxv0o3cjz2w2
This one work, thank you for editing!

PS: LoL about the "promotion video"

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next