SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod. Battle Circuit.

5 posters

Go down

Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod.  Battle Circuit. Empty Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod. Battle Circuit.

Post  graylandertagger Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 pm

This is a series of palletes that I made that were originally going to be for a futuristic mod by Sr.Igdowner who was working on a mod that merges four games as one.  The palletes are based on Captain Commando, Denjin Makai, Guardians Denjin Makai 2, and Battle Circuit. They were originally for a mod that mixes the 4 together(a guy asked me for help, but never went through with the mod) and were ment to offer a fresh, veried experience with variety of enemies. It's up to you regarding what you want to do with them, but i'd prefer a mod that mixes the four games together since that was their original intent in the event that anyone becomes interested.

Download link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c24s25n2m5ski9p/battle+circuit%2C+Denjin+Makai%2C+and+captain+commando+palletes.zip

There may be a few palletes that need work. If you'd like I can help with that should anyone be interested.

I know that this is better left towards the pallete topic on the main forum, but since it's a canceled mod I though i'd post it here.

Here's the topic for the mod that the palletes were ment for:
http://www.bombergames.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2959
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod.  Battle Circuit. Empty Re: Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod. Battle Circuit.

Post  Shiva Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Downloading it, thanks for palettes.

Signal

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089480096

Back to top Go down

Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod.  Battle Circuit. Empty Re: Pallates for a canceled futuristic mod. Battle Circuit.

Post  iceweb38 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:26 pm

That sounds like an ambitious mod, too bad it got canceled!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:50 am

Considering past mods.... I expect Shivas and X's as mooks and 5 Bears and 5 Abadedes as bosses.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  graylandertagger Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:14 am

iceweb38 wrote:That sounds like an ambitious mod, too bad it got canceled!

No offense to Sr.Igdowner, but given the demo he released of it which was panned, I think it's for the better, unless someone else takes up the idea.  The reason I posted this topic was to show off my cancelled work along with his.  I thought it was a mod he could handle, but judging from the negative feedback he got from the demo it wasn't.

When I was helping out Sr.Igdowner with his mod I not only made the palletes, but also text files on what enemies would fit best with each scene. Normally i'd avoid doing this, but since I was helping out with the mod, I figured that i'd lay down my thoughts. Instead of replacing one enemy with one other each of the 4 games made full advantage of all the enemies in SORmaker along with ideas to create scenarios from the 4 games depicted in the mod. For example:On level two in Denjin Makai, the player found himself on a moving truck in which enemies would jump on to. In the mod the SOR 2 bikers would move alongside the truck(the player wouldn't be able to reach them), and the Haku-Oh's would use their jumping into to get on the truck(right when the bikers appear). Not sure it would have worked, but if it does it would be quite faithful to the original.
graylandertagger
graylandertagger
Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sr.Igdowner Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:11 am

graylandertagger wrote:This is a series of palletes that I made that were originally going to be for a futuristic mod by Sr.Igdowner who was working on a mod that merges four games as one.  The palletes are based on Captain Commando, Denjin Makai, Guardians Denjin Makai 2, and Battle Circuit. They were originally for a mod that mixes the 4 together(a guy asked me for help, but never went through with the mod) and were ment to offer a fresh, veried experience with variety of enemies. It's up to you regarding what you want to do with them, but i'd prefer a mod that mixes the four games together since that was their original intent in the event that anyone becomes interested.

Download link.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c24s25n2m5ski9p/battle+circuit%2C+Denjin+Makai%2C+and+captain+commando+palletes.zip

There may be a few palletes that need work. If you'd like I can help with that should anyone be interested.

I know that this is better left towards the pallete topic on the main forum, but since it's a canceled mod I though i'd post it here.

Here's the topic for the mod that the palletes were ment for:
http://www.bombergames.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2959
HAHAHA!!! I Am Back, and i understand your all reasons to   hate my first Mod,but,
I think You all don't say : "He doesn't  Even make a good mod,not now and not in future"
but...hey I'm here, I was started  my Old Idea again, to make a remake of the game
Battle Circuit for SORR(trust me, I'm a better mod Now, I've Learned  A Couple of Nice Things to  Make a Decent mod in SORMAKER, and that's All Folks!!!
Look to My  New Thread In Experiments Section.
I will Not disapoint you again, I Swere(bad English!!!)  Laughing

Sr.Igdowner
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down