SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza)

+20
Shiva
klares
cabo-hicks
BigDarsh
Mr.Din
bazzza
Stevo
Criss
iceweb38
Espilonarge
Lithium Flower
Emthree
Xenovant
Cosmo
Charco
badjab326
Laucorn
Benny26
Don Vecta
Saven
24 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza)

Post  Charco Wed May 06, 2015 9:21 pm

The back yard is the best place to tinker with your junk.

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza)

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Mon May 11, 2015 7:20 pm

As weird as boxing Kangaroo

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Just something funny I thought of. Zangief expressing what everyone did whenever they saw this abstract logo pop up while watching Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network. Razz
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Fri May 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Hmm

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  badjab326 Fri May 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Its out now! Theres even a game on steam lol

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri May 29, 2015 7:46 pm

badjab326 wrote:Its out now! Theres even a game on steam lol

Lol, I was just thinking about this project a few days ago and wondering whatever happened to it. Glad to see it was finished. I will have to check it out soon.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sat May 30, 2015 7:53 pm

badjab326 wrote:Its out now! Theres even a game on steam lol

The game remind me of One Finger Death Punch (flash game).
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:01 pm

I wish cats play that game too

JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Or.....everything wrong with Sonic fans in 15 minutes....
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:44 am

The Visual Pleasuredome (Pictures & Video Extravaganza) - Page 16 J9W9DMN
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Cool!

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 am

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 pm

So glad the fair use and Youtube's broken ass copyright strike system is getting more and more attention from content creators. It is getting out of hand. Share this, and we can probably bring an end to Youtube and companies' greed and bullshit.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:59 pm

900000 views in 3 days, I think the message is gonna be conveyed just fine Razz

But yeah, this is important so we don't have a situation like random vids closed by SEGA themselves because it was JUST TALKING about their games.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:51 pm

I stumbled upon this program Cannonball which recreates the classic arcade hit Outrun in an enhanced HI-res version of the game. It is not an emulation, but a complete rewrite of the original game into portable C++.
Please, excuse my poor performance on this run, but as anyone who have played this game, should know that the traffic in this game is extremely dangerous and a small touch would cause you serious troubles. This is my first recording of this game so... enjoy.
And yes, I love Passing Breeze and Magical Sound Shower. I loathe Splash Wave.
Oh, and got wind that this game has another program has an Outrun Maker mode, where you can edit your own courses and whatnot, just like SORmaker. Will this be my new modding hobby? Time will tell.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  iceweb38 Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:30 pm

So that's basically Outrun remake in a way. This is awesome!
I bet you'd have fun making your own Outrun game Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xillatem Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Saven wrote:

Just something funny I thought of. Zangief expressing what everyone did whenever they saw this abstract logo pop up while watching Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network. Razz

I didn't :p Cos the majority of Road Runner cartoons were made during the period that logo was used!
Xillatem
Xillatem
SorR Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Xillatem wrote:
Saven wrote:

I didn't :p Cos the majority of Road Runner cartoons were made during the period that logo was used!

In general, I was mainly referencing some forgettable new mascots like Cool Cat and other shit that came out in that era. Razz

Road Runner was the only thing worthwhile from the mid to late 60s with Looney Tunes. Not even Daffy, Sylvester, or Speedy could save that trainwreck of an endgame for the original Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies run.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:40 pm

Found this gem of a video today:

One of the best series reviews i've watched...and with a nice slice of love for Streets of Rage Remake at the end.

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:43 am

iceweb38 wrote:So that's basically Outrun remake in a way. This is awesome!
I bet you'd have fun making your own Outrun game Very Happy

It is Outrun Remake alright!

The custom routes are still too restrictive since you can't add personal sprites for the scenery, but still the routes can be altered and use all the resources inside the original game.

BTW, I uploaded another route with a very unexpected change of decisions... practically, I was pushed to go a place I didn't want to go. Worth watching... especially when facing a YOU SHALL NOT PASS wall of cars!

I also recorded a 15 course route... and it's fun!

EDIT:
And since I was already on a roll, decided to play THE WHOLE 15 SCENES in a single run of Outrun, boy, I love this game! Nothing beats that feeling of freedom, driving a Testarossa, with the girl of your dreams in places you never imagined... Outrun FTW!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  JoyJoyfulRabbit Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Ready for popcorn :U
JoyJoyfulRabbit
JoyJoyfulRabbit
Electra

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:57 am

Image removed because it was lame. Improved on the next page.

OH NOES!!!

Just a quick take on the Captain America Hail Hydra meme that is taking off right now: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/captain-hydra-captain-america-hail-hydra-edits

Last edited by Saven on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:44 am

Hail Syndicate!

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next