SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead

5 posters

Go down

Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead Empty Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead

Post  MrRockchip Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 pm

I was happy to learn that now there is a Mac OS X version Wink 
However, I have a problem with download. Here is a description:

The link, which was specified at "DOWNLOADS - Streets of Rage Remake & Ports",
leads to a notepad, which contains a link to multiupload. I go to multiupload, but,
instead of download, it offers me to get iLivid crap or to skip the advertisement.
I click "skip the advertisement", in hope that now I will be able to download.
But no, it offers me to download iLivid crap again, without any alternative.
And, even if I install iLivid, that site still does not allow me to download.

So, it appears that multiupload domain was taken over by iLivid.
Please, could you make a new link for Mac OS X port download?
AnonFiles (already used for Windows version) would be awesome!

MrRockchip
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead Empty Re: Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead

Post  Charco Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 pm

I think Saven may have a Mac version, could you upload it if you have one to anonfiles please Savs?

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead Empty Re: Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead

Post  Saven Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 am

Charco wrote:I think Saven may have a Mac version, could you upload it if you have one to anonfiles please Savs?
Yea, I do. I need to clean up a few things and then upload it. I can probably get it up tomorrow MrRockChip. Wink
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Charco Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 am

Great! Thanks Saven Smile

Fecha : 17 – 3 – 03
*/

Primera linea de código escrita .. GO! GO! GO!
Charco
Charco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mac OS X official download link is not working, multiupload is dead Empty Download link for Mac 5.0a not working

Post  DRasti Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:42 am

Hello,
I followed the link for the Mac version, it takes me to another link, which doesn't lead to anything but an advertisement. I also looked through the forums to see if this was an issue, I read about another problem involving the mac version but no one responded. I also downloaded the version for windows, and it didn't work. I tried to run it multiple times but got the "galsia.pal not found" even though I can see the file in the folder. I also noticed that bug was never addressed in the forums. Does anyone check these anymore or should I just give up?
thanks

DRasti

Back to top Go down

Post  DRasti Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 am

Did the link ever get fixed? I tried it recently, no dice.

DRasti

Back to top Go down

Post  Benny26 Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Hi DRasti,

The Pastebin page at which the Mac link links to has a link that downloads a worthless download manager strangely enough. Something must have gone wrong with it. However it looks like it's still possible to maybe get the file from their direct website here:

http://portingteam.com/files/file/8037-streets-of-rage-remake/

In regards to the galsia.pal problem, this is something that seems to happen now and again. Looking back through old forum posts, most people just extracted the SorR data again and overwrote the old and it seemed to start working. There's nothing wrong with the files in the windows 5.0a link at all, everything is there, it's just sometimes this problem pops up.

Edit: Merged Topic

Admin

https://sorr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down