SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORR for CAANOO port.

2 posters

Go down

SORR for CAANOO port. Empty SORR for CAANOO port.

Post  Kane Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 pm

SO I'm thinking about purchasing the GP2X CAANOO, solely for SORR 5.0a. I have the CAANOO port saved on my PC. I've always wanted this game on my handheld PSP & iPhone, but i know that will never happen anytime soon Smile

So when i do get it, I will post a video of SORR running on the machine. Also anyone here got a CAANOO or the older model (WIZ)? How does the game run? The handheld is pretty good as it can play emulators too Smile
Kane
Kane
Galsia

Back to top Go down

SORR for CAANOO port. Empty Re: SORR for CAANOO port.

Post  Xenovant Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 am

I haven't a caanoo or a wiz but I know that, at least on Wiz, it runs perfectly. It should run on caanoo very well too.

If you have downloaded the port from here... it's the v5.0, and the latest version is the 5.0a. For updating it, download the pc version and replace your sorr.dat with the one of this port.

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 am

I got the 5.0a from another site named sorronline. net, it has all up to date ports there.
Kane
Kane
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:48 pm

I got it running! I simply made a new folder and unzipped the caanoo version of SoRR into the folder, then added the folder into the "game" folder within the memory card. Finally can play SoRR away from a PC!

may make a video soon Smile
Kane
Kane
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down