SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what would have been really cool...

+4
Mr.Din
Xenovant
Don Vecta
celestinx
8 posters

Go down

You know what would have been really cool... Empty You know what would have been really cool...

Post  celestinx Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 am

If another option when you hit the police button were added so that 4-5 garcia's or donovans dressed up as police helped fight with you until they died. sure they aren't strong but it would distract the other bad guys and would seem like a big fight is going on rather than alone...

anyone else have any ideas they wish to share, even if only a dream.

i also think it would have been cool to add Axel, blaze, max, skate, zan, Electra (the playable version) etc.. into the sor maker to be cpu controlled badguys! that would prove to be a challenge
celestinx
celestinx
Signal

Back to top Go down

You know what would have been really cool... Empty Re: You know what would have been really cool...

Post  Don Vecta Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

celestinx wrote:
i also think it would have been cool to add Axel, blaze, max, skate, zan, Electra (the playable version) etc.. into the sor maker to be cpu controlled badguys! that would prove to be a challenge

Blaze-1 is a judo, but could use a Blaze-2 or 3.

As for Axel-3 that could be the only way Break would be added.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

You know what would have been really cool... Empty Re: You know what would have been really cool...

Post  Xenovant Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:39 pm

What would have been really cool? This easter egg Laughing

You know what would have been really cool... 1z23wpd

I know that it's a shitty edit, I have done it in just a couple of minutes Razz

Xenovant
Kusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 am

celestinx wrote:If another option when you hit the police button were added so that 4-5 garcia's or donovans dressed up as police helped fight with you until they died. sure they aren't strong but it would distract the other bad guys and would seem like a big fight is going on rather than alone...

anyone else have any ideas they wish to share, even if only a dream.

too distracting IMHO. even Adam being an assist in BKM felt a bit intrusive. That'd be too much chaos lol

I agree in the second part.

Forum Elder

http://www.brawlersavenue.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDarsh Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 am

The second part could be a good trick fore sure. About Police, I think they could have bring something like Golden Axe magic Level.
1 Police is an assist like a cop or something, stack 2 Police for the AoE bomb. Maybe they could disable Police for Max. You know, this guy kill everything bare handed, a bit like Shiva lol (Have you seen Mars Attack? The big black guy in Vegas"No weapon!" lol) and add some Galsia's waves for Mr.X instead of no assist at all (he's the boss of a syndicate, so he deserve goons lol).

Back in our day, you had one sound effect for 20 things, and you came to love that sound effect.
Back in our day... Streets of Rage - the Classic - the Original - was the best damn game out there."

-CajNatalie-
BigDarsh
BigDarsh
Hakuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  SoRFanatic Wed May 01, 2013 3:33 pm

For me, it would have been cool if we were able to add in our own edited works into SoR Maker.

SoRFanatic
Galsia

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Wed May 01, 2013 6:12 pm

SoRFanatic wrote:For me, it would have been cool if we were able to add in our own edited works into SoR Maker.

And then it would stop being SOR Maker but another beat 'em up editor like OpenBOR.

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

only thing SoRMaker really needs is some sort of enemy maker, I'd love to see workable bike stages and more effects like water, holes that don't kill you, more traps etc.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 pm

It needs upper diagonal stages, reverse diagonal stages (up and down), multi-stops elevators, infinite vertical scrolls, diagonal scrolls, fixing the number of grids limit for right to left scrollers, etc. etc.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Thu May 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Don Vecta wrote:It needs upper diagonal stages, reverse diagonal stages (up and down), multi-stops elevators, infinite vertical scrolls, diagonal scrolls, fixing the number of grids limit for right to left scrollers, etc. etc.
I didn't realize it couldn't go vertical, heh heh maybe a new patch will leak itself into the internet tongue

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm

For me, online mode, the Super Shiva [ yes, i like him ] and some miss enemies like predator, Rocket Dwarf, SOR 1 Abadade and Mr.X and some miss functions in sormaker was a really miss in this game.

Mr.Din wrote:only thing SoRMaker really needs is some sort of enemy maker, I'd love to see workable bike stages and more effects like water, holes that don't kill you, more traps etc.

It needs upper diagonal stages, reverse diagonal stages (up and down), multi-stops elevators, infinite vertical scrolls, diagonal scrolls, fixing the number of grids limit for right to left scrollers, etc. etc.

THIS! and SOR 3 pits [ i think originally the game will be use the SOR 3 pit but was scrapped for some reason ]
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Sat May 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Neo Metal Shadow wrote:For me, online mode, the Super Shiva [ yes, i like him ] and some miss enemies like predator, Rocket Dwarf, SOR 1 Abadade and Mr.X and some miss functions in sormaker was a really miss in this game.

and Break. Abadede-1 is not really needed. Was way too similar to Abadede 2.

Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat May 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Don Vecta wrote:
Neo Metal Shadow wrote:For me, online mode, the Super Shiva [ yes, i like him ] and some miss enemies like predator, Rocket Dwarf, SOR 1 Abadade and Mr.X and some miss functions in sormaker was a really miss in this game.

and Break. Abadede-1 is not really needed. Was way too similar to Abadede 2.
I think Abadede-1 had potential to be more than a visual swap, his throwing move looks better than 2's imo, a new move or two would've sufficed like Signal-1. Mr.X-1 would've just been a nice minor detail thrown in.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Saven Sat May 11, 2013 8:36 pm

The Mr. X in this game is pretty much both SOR1 and SOR2 Mr. X. He starts out acting like Mr. X from SOR2, but when he nears death he starts acting like his SOR1 self. It's a combination of the two.
Saven
Saven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Din Sat May 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Mr.X-1 has a different gun and he's sorta husky in comparison, that's why I said minor detail lol. I know his AI was a combination which was a nice touch.

Forum Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  William Assunção Wed May 15, 2013 3:08 am

Agreed, that's the way i suggested SOR 1 Mr.X and Abadede in the other post, both can be very similar but both have your own details, but i adimit the combination of both Mr.X [ SOR 1, SOR 2 in SORR V5 ] iwas a great idea.
William Assunção
William Assunção
Donovan

https://www.youtube.com/user/yuriassuncao

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down