SorR Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2)

4 posters

Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty " The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2)

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:01 am

WELCOME;
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Maxres13

Hello everyone, i hope your all well. i have been away for the forum for a while now but have recently started on a small character project a few months ago. some of you might know I'm working on the River city girls characters for SORR, but for those of you who don't know, I'm currently working on RCG characters for SORR to add a new twist to the game.

THE GOAL?
the priority for me is to replace all of the original SORR enemy characters with RCG enemy characters, while spicing up the story mode and changing some of the art works for the game to make it a bit like a Kunio-Kun RCG Beat em up, except you play with SORR characters. The goal is to have a RCG characters in SORR while the levels staying the same, but the story line and cut scene dialogues and art works will different to the original game with a different motive behind it. Note: The time for completions is unknown but is looking like this work will run into 2024. Note: I am working on adding RCG characters to the game, but that's still a work in progress and time for completion is unknown.

WHATS THIS ABOUT YOU ASK?
We all know the SORR game is about taking down the syndicate and going after mr.X but with this new twist being an addition to the game, the campaign will be a whole different story with some side twists also. the idea is to have 2 different story motives for the main game one for the SORR characters, and the other for the RCG Characters Once Completed.. The other goal is to have someone make a RCG mod which has a sandbox elements similar to Don Vectas mod (Hunter MotY) and hunting java (Upcoming mod) which will feature RCG 1 and 2 (Latest) Maps.

PROGRESSION ON THE BETA SO FAR
Since I am sharing this with you guys I would like to share some (Beta) gameplay of the mod so far along with some concept images i have planned for the characters mod. I will leave videos below and allow you guys to share your thoughts. Note: PLEASE BARE IN MIND THE CHARACTERS ARE STILL IN BETA AND THEIR SPRITES/FPG`S STILL NEED ADJUSTING BUT THAT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS.

VIDEOS (BETA)

IMAGES AND CONCEPTS:
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Pic_310
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Specia10
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Tiger_10
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Tiger_11

Please feel free to comment below on what you think about this.
Note:I wold appreciate a volunteer from someone here on the forum who can work on the RCG map's, if you can do that, message me. in the mean time. the work with this mod will continue. I will try to keep the post updated but i cant promise anything. Take it easy Very Happy

Signal

SORDave, Puzirkov, Iceferno, Herb1e and RicardoXI like this post

Back to top Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty Re: " The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2)

Post  Puzirkov Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:32 pm

Axle Stone 1991 wrote:WELCOME;
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Maxres13

Hello everyone, i hope your all well. i have been away for the forum for a while now but have recently started on a small character project a few months ago. some of you might know I'm working on the River city girls characters for SORR, but for those of you who don't know, I'm currently working on RCG characters for SORR to add a new twist to the game.

THE GOAL?
the priority for me is to replace all of the original SORR enemy characters with RCG enemy characters, while spicing up the story mode and changing some of the art works for the game to make it a bit like a Kunio-Kun RCG Beat em up, except you play with SORR characters. The goal is to have a RCG characters in SORR while the levels staying the same, but the story line and cut scene dialogues and art works will different to the original game with a different motive behind it. Note: The time for completions is unknown but is looking like this work will run into 2024. Note: I am working on adding RCG characters to the game, but that's still a work in progress and time for completion is unknown.

WHATS THIS ABOUT YOU ASK?
We all know the SORR game is about taking down the syndicate and going after mr.X but with this new twist being an addition to the game, the campaign will be a whole different story with some side twists also. the idea is to have 2 different story motives for the main game one for the SORR characters, and the other for the RCG Characters Once Completed.. The other goal is to have someone make a RCG mod which has a sandbox elements similar to Don Vectas mod (Hunter MotY) and hunting java (Upcoming mod) which will feature RCG 1 and 2 (Latest) Maps.

PROGRESSION ON THE BETA SO FAR
Since I am sharing this with you guys I would like to share some (Beta) gameplay of the mod so far along with some concept images i have planned for the characters mod. I will leave videos below and allow you guys to share your thoughts. Note: PLEASE BARE IN MIND THE CHARACTERS ARE STILL IN BETA AND THEIR SPRITES/FPG`S STILL NEED ADJUSTING BUT THAT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS.

VIDEOS (BETA)

IMAGES AND CONCEPTS:
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Pic_310
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Specia10
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Tiger_10
" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Tiger_11

Please feel free to comment below on what you think about this.
Note:I wold appreciate a volunteer from someone here on the forum who can work on the RCG map's, if you can do that, message me. in the mean time. the work with this mod will continue. I will try to keep the post updated but i cant promise anything. Take it easy Very Happy

I think the work on Axel and Adam came out just great. I'm really looking forward to seeing these fpgs. My email address is nikolya0602@gmail.com

Hakuyo

Axle Stone 1991 likes this post

Back to top Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty Boss Test ("Misuzu") Beta;

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:56 pm

Misuzu Boss Test Beta:

Signal

Puzirkov likes this post

Back to top Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty Re: " The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2)

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:36 pm

Signal

Don Vecta, SORDave and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:36 pm

Man, this looks so boss!

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty DownTown Mall Beta

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:01 pm

Signal

SORDave and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Herb1e Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:30 am

This looks fantastic so far! Looking forward to see what else you cook.

Donovan

https://sites.google.com/view/herbgamesonline/home

Back to top Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty Mall Area 1 (Scene 2) Test

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:17 pm

Signal

Don Vecta, SORDave and Herb1e like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Vecta Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

Okay, this is going into the right direction

Withering Surface Entertainment presents: H.U.N.T.E.R. with its DLC Stories: Subway Mayhem & A Cold Quest for Peace. Adam's Story (main designer), Rushing Beat Remake, Final Fight CD Mini-mod(e), Double Dragon II The Revenge Megamix.
Don Vecta
Don Vecta

Back to top Go down

" The RCG Story" Yakuza Takedown (Characters for SORR 5.1 and 5.2) Empty Discord

Post  Axle Stone 1991 Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:15 pm

Be Sure To Join The Discord To Follow More Progress On This Mod.
Link:

Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down